Pages:
Author

Topic: BFL is shipping - page 5. (Read 25045 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
June 05, 2013, 05:00:03 PM
Aaaaaaand literally within the last 2 hours my order has moved into "production" status out of "processing"

Nice Smiley
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
June 05, 2013, 04:58:01 PM
Nice. I only have a year's worth of production to go. I am still excited though and know BFL has had its challenges.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Sometimes man, just sometimes.....
June 05, 2013, 04:54:32 PM

Also, anyone see how BFL is shipping their chips? Only in batches of 100. I think they should finish the order queue first before shipping other damn chips.
The chips are not shipping for over 3 months, I doubt any wafers for them have even been ordered yet as BFL will be still trying to work out the number to order. Are you suggesting BFL are not going to continue shipping the order queue for more than 3 months until after the bulk sales chips arrive just to annoy customers?

I was unaware they are not shipping for over 3 months. Thank you for clarification.

chips come 100 days after 1/2 payment is delivered. It isn't the doom and gloom everyone seems to think it is. BFL is just trying to scrape up funds to do larger runs on the chips.

What do you mean scrape up funds, those chips are already paid for by the customer.

What I want to know is why the only members who are getting their shipments are members with only 5-10 posts. And no pictures with the "I GOTS MINES TODAY!!111 N ITZ MININ"

I would also love to have feedback for those who supposedly got their product, are the fans dusty, and do they smell like they've been running. you know that smell that graphic cards have id assume asics would have the same? I mean who could resist not running having millions of dollars worth of pre-orders on products who make their money back in 3 days. $1m a day, seems good enough to run the farm yourself.

It comes in a nice grey box with the BFL logo on it. All contents inside are wrapped nicely and professionally.  So no they do not appear used at all as I can attest to helping one be unboxed and setup yesterday (not mine, but someone else who is a long time member here).

I have seen users who have posted they received theirs who have thousands of posts and are active members on this forum everyday. Its all about if you decided to invest.  You can call BFL and talk to them directly.  They have a publicly available address, you can visit them.

If you join their forums on their website they give you more an enough info and are very forthcoming with it.  As of yesterdays shipping post, they have shipped all Jalapeno orders through July 3 2012.  So if you are someone who didnt get on board until a few months ago, it might take a while.  For me, I have had mine on order since July 23 2012 so at their rate, baring any unforeseen production delays, I am hoping to have mine shipped within the next couple of weeks.

You can see the Bitcoin network total hashing rate, so its not like they could have been hiding them doing work as the totals would be the same.  As more and more asic units are going out, the rates are going up, and so is the difficulty (hence the massive jump today).

They are coming through on their units, just not as fast as originally promised, but for those who held on, you will be rewarded.  Trust me, I was one big skeptic myself, but after seeing one in person, now I am just eagerly awaiting mine.

Awesome, good stuff thanks for the post!

Aaaaaaand literally within the last 2 hours my order has moved into "production" status out of "processing"

Activity: 336
Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.
June 05, 2013, 04:49:13 PM
It comes in a nice grey box with the BFL logo on [...]

I'm just coming back from a friend's and I have great news!
He's one of the first and most famous members around, and he received his 5 minirigs pre-ordered a year ago today!
Packaging was very professional. A bit too much, to be honest, took us 5 hours to unwrap.

Once all the plastic gone, you have to figure out what to do with those funny (but totally unused, not a single trace of mayonnaise) chips and those nexus 7, but all it takes is a bit of trial and error, and a few hours later, you have the best looking construct ever!

I'd post a picture, but I'm sure it could win one of those new bitcoin awarded photo contest, so we'll keep them secret for now, sorry.
erk
Activity: 826
June 05, 2013, 04:44:58 PM
On http://bfl.ptz.ro/ al orders for jallys were updated at once, (for 2012/06/25 /24 /23) without any exception, so i think the moderator just marked them all as delivered for some reason,
Does not look like it was user input, because some users would have forgotten to update the status

how legit is this site?
It's not very accurate people are putting bogus orders on it. For example BFL took the ability to order a BitForce Mini Rig SC off their shopping cart early April and there are heaps of orders for it dated after that.

legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
June 05, 2013, 04:33:16 PM

Also, anyone see how BFL is shipping their chips? Only in batches of 100. I think they should finish the order queue first before shipping other damn chips.
The chips are not shipping for over 3 months, I doubt any wafers for them have even been ordered yet as BFL will be still trying to work out the number to order. Are you suggesting BFL are not going to continue shipping the order queue for more than 3 months until after the bulk sales chips arrive just to annoy customers?

I was unaware they are not shipping for over 3 months. Thank you for clarification.

chips come 100 days after 1/2 payment is delivered. It isn't the doom and gloom everyone seems to think it is. BFL is just trying to scrape up funds to do larger runs on the chips.

What do you mean scrape up funds, those chips are already paid for by the customer.

What I want to know is why the only members who are getting their shipments are members with only 5-10 posts. And no pictures with the "I GOTS MINES TODAY!!111 N ITZ MININ"

I would also love to have feedback for those who supposedly got their product, are the fans dusty, and do they smell like they've been running. you know that smell that graphic cards have id assume asics would have the same? I mean who could resist not running having millions of dollars worth of pre-orders on products who make their money back in 3 days. $1m a day, seems good enough to run the farm yourself.

It comes in a nice grey box with the BFL logo on it. All contents inside are wrapped nicely and professionally.  So no they do not appear used at all as I can attest to helping one be unboxed and setup yesterday (not mine, but someone else who is a long time member here).

I have seen users who have posted they received theirs who have thousands of posts and are active members on this forum everyday. Its all about if you decided to invest.  You can call BFL and talk to them directly.  They have a publicly available address, you can visit them.

If you join their forums on their website they give you more an enough info and are very forthcoming with it.  As of yesterdays shipping post, they have shipped all Jalapeno orders through July 3 2012.  So if you are someone who didnt get on board until a few months ago, it might take a while.  For me, I have had mine on order since July 23 2012 so at their rate, baring any unforeseen production delays, I am hoping to have mine shipped within the next couple of weeks.

You can see the Bitcoin network total hashing rate, so its not like they could have been hiding them doing work as the totals would be the same.  As more and more asic units are going out, the rates are going up, and so is the difficulty (hence the massive jump today).

They are coming through on their units, just not as fast as originally promised, but for those who held on, you will be rewarded.  Trust me, I was one big skeptic myself, but after seeing one in person, now I am just eagerly awaiting mine.

Awesome, good stuff thanks for the post!
erk
June 05, 2013, 04:32:05 PM
Perhaps BFL can just open their books and show us all we have nothing to worry about. Very good point about the low post positive reports.

BFL is a private company, you are not entitled to see their books. No sane private company would do that. If you have some doubts cancel your order and let those people that are happy move up the queue.

Bullshit, the customer paid for their product deciding to ship out chips, vs ship out miners doesn't change anything. The customer paid for those components and legally own them BFL just has possession.

They said they could ship 400 asics daily, where the fuck are they?
You have no idea what you are talking about, the invoice/receipt for the components from the suppliers will say BFL is the legal owner, not you or any other person that placed an order for that miner, and that will stand up in a court of law, in fact it wouldn't even make  it  to court is such a stupid claim. Please cancel your order and let normal people move up the queue.

Activity: 280
Sometimes man, just sometimes.....
June 05, 2013, 04:18:20 PM

legendary
June 05, 2013, 04:12:02 PM

What a load of rubbish. The customers paid for a miner, not components, BFL paid for the components and legally own them. BFL are entitled to then sell those components to anyone they choose be it part of a miner or separate, or they could suddenly decide to use different components in the miners,  and you have absolutely no say in it. Stop trying to spread misinformation.

Bullshit, the customer paid for their product deciding to ship out chips, vs ship out miners doesn't change anything. The customer paid for those components and legally own them BFL just has possession.

They said they could ship 400 asics daily, where the fuck are they?
legendary
Activity: 1442
Antifragile
June 05, 2013, 03:56:42 PM
Perhaps BFL can just open their books and show us all we have nothing to worry about. Very good point about the low post positive reports.
erk
June 05, 2013, 03:34:50 PM

What a load of rubbish. The customers paid for a miner, not components, BFL paid for the components and legally own them. BFL are entitled to then sell those components to anyone they choose be it part of a miner or separate, or they could suddenly decide to use different components in the miners,  and you have absolutely no say in it. Stop trying to spread misinformation.

legendary
June 05, 2013, 03:10:59 PM

Activity: 420
June 05, 2013, 02:58:31 PM

Activity: 575
The North Remembers
June 04, 2013, 05:12:03 AM
I got my Jalapenos already!

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
June 04, 2013, 05:06:57 AM
I'm just happy they are shipping finally.
Activity: 266
aka 7Strykes
June 03, 2013, 08:44:40 PM

erk
June 03, 2013, 08:27:11 PM

Activity: 266
aka 7Strykes
June 03, 2013, 08:21:25 PM
I submitted my order, but not sure if the website processed it. If not, its the following:

Order 4295
Username Jaywaka2713
Date Paid 07/31/2012
1 Little Single

Activity: 287
Merit: 10
June 03, 2013, 08:13:03 PM
jhansen858, 

Thanks for your arranging data updates on this most helpful website which is invaluable to all BFL customers.

http://bfl.ptz.ro/

[/quote]
I am the one marking them complete.  I have been using info on the BFL forums from BFL_Jody about what days have been shipped.  The data on the site is 100% guesswork as there is no real way to confirm anything.  If you care to PST me I can mark it delivered/not delivered if needed.
[/quote]
Activity: 336
Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.
June 03, 2013, 08:09:43 PM
They will do a massive (500+) shipment just before the infamous anniversary, then a couple days later, offer a "birthday discount" to get more pre-orders.
Or maybe they won't, now that I exposed their plan.  Tongue

Pages:
Jump to: