Pages:
Author

Topic: BFL is shipping - page 13. (Read 25045 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001
Let the chips fall where they may.
May 03, 2013, 04:04:06 PM

Yeah, I check two days ago and didn't get any popups with status as processing.  So all is well right?  WRONG!  I logged on just now and got the popup to accept or refund options.  So keep checking back for that pop up screen.   Angry

Wonder how much bigger is the box now...  

After accepting, status shows as "Pending acceptance".

tb

That form does not tell you how much power the shipping devices actually draw. Last I heard, they have up to 50% more power consumption than expected. However, in this thread people are saying the power consumption is 5x (400% higher) than expected. Without a link for more information, that pop-up does not apear to give enough information to make a decision.

Incidentally pop-ups probably wouldn't work for me since I don't use JavaScript. I just sent the an e-mail in the last few days asking if it was possible to order an actual shipping product. Everything on their product page appears to be available only for pre-ordering. I was hoping to order single once I get my bitcoin node up (securing Business-class Internet took 6 months).

I wonder how much the diffculty will jump >.>
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
May 03, 2013, 02:40:03 PM
I have confirmed my order. After several hours i logged in and saw "You have successfully confirmed your order" popup. The status is "Processing".
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
May 03, 2013, 12:41:10 PM
That would stink if you don't check your email for a day or two and miss your order.

Yeah, I check two days ago and didn't get any popups with status as processing.  So all is well right?  WRONG!  I logged on just now and got the popup to accept or refund options.  So keep checking back for that pop up screen.   Angry

Wonder how much bigger is the box now...  

After accepting, status shows as "Pending acceptance".

tb
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
May 03, 2013, 11:27:57 AM
That would stink if you don't check your email for a day or two and miss your order.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
May 03, 2013, 11:26:04 AM
some proof of shipment?
Activity: 336
May 03, 2013, 11:13:35 AM
Today i have a popup when i go to my account that tell me "You dont have to confirm nothing your, order is processing"

Wow, they need to grammar check that shit.

Thank you for this "mierda" se que tengo una gramática de mierda en inglés pero... ¿usted entendió el mensaje? veo que hay otras personas que si, se puede hablar con respeto o se puede hablar con "mierda" en la boca.

Ahora si quiere seguimos en castellano a ver como es su gramática.

Activity: 280
Sometimes man, just sometimes.....
May 03, 2013, 09:55:41 AM
Today i have a popup when i go to my account that tell me "You dont have to confirm nothing your, order is processing"

I do believe it depends on when you ordered.  Yesterday when I logged in, my pop up said "Your order has been confirmed, thank you".  Then again I ordered back in July 2012.  So if you placed orders after they announced the power issues, then you should be okay.  Its only the people who ordered before who thought they were getting a low watt solution.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
May 03, 2013, 02:50:30 AM

Activity: 336
May 02, 2013, 09:03:12 PM
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
May 02, 2013, 04:33:32 PM
Just got an email to confirm my order.

People with orders need to confirm within 48 hours or their order will be canceled (BFL says they will contact people before canceling orders.)

Stop spreading FUD. I don't know where you read that but Josh has clearly stated that the timeframe is 10 days.

FUD?

There's no FUD in what I wrote.  I don't remember where I saw it and it may be inaccurate, but it's certainly not FUD.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
May 02, 2013, 04:10:27 PM
If you ordered the new units, theres nothing to confirm. This is only for the pre-change units.

You're right.  I ordered the 30GH/s little single on 4/2 and did not have to confirm and status is processing.

tb
Activity: 434
May 02, 2013, 03:15:55 PM
If you ordered the new units, theres nothing to confirm. This is only for the pre-change units.
Activity: 471
Merit: 256
May 02, 2013, 03:01:11 PM
Just got an email to confirm my order.

People with orders need to confirm within 48 hours or their order will be canceled (BFL says they will contact people before canceling orders.)

Stop spreading FUD. I don't know where you read that but Josh has clearly stated that the timeframe is 10 days.
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
May 02, 2013, 02:12:14 PM
I ordered a 5ghz miner in April, got the email this morning about confirming, but nothing pops for me to confirm..presume its the Jalepeno issue mentioned above...would love to find out for sure though!
what april, 2012?

Ha! No, April 13! :-) Thankfully I haven't been waiting that long. It says my order is processing so guess I'm ok.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
May 02, 2013, 01:34:23 PM
I ordered back in July and August when there were no accounts on BFL..or at least I didn't have to create one. So I created an account last night using the same email address as my orders and obviously there are no open orders in my account so i'm not sure how to verify. I sent them an email and opened a ticket but i'm sure they're pretty swamped right about now so who knows how long that will take to get back to me. Anyone else in this situation that knows what else to do? I'm sure the answer is "be patient and do what they tell you to do" but I'm freaking out here. It's been so long. I needs my ASIC fix. Daddy's sick, baby.

***update***Jody sorted me out via email. If anyone else is in the same position make sure you're using the same email address you ordered with. The first account I had created was using an alias email address, not the proper full version that is my reply to address.
May 02, 2013, 01:10:34 PM
I confirmed,,,, I confirmed..  Cool
    How to confirm an account? I do not see anywhere button YES / NO. You may send a text message reply?

Once you create an account (if you havent already) and log in, there is a pop up where you can either accept, or request a refund.
  I see a "print order / reorder." What exactly does it say? Thank you.

When you log in, it should be a pop up that wont let you continue until  you either acccept, or refund.  You account should say "processing"  If it doesnt, or you are concerned about your status, drop a message to their support and confirm your status.
Activity: 711
Merit: 500
May 02, 2013, 12:36:49 PM
I confirmed,,,, I confirmed..  Cool
    How to confirm an account? I do not see anywhere button YES / NO. You may send a text message reply?

Once you create an account (if you havent already) and log in, there is a pop up where you can either accept, or request a refund.
  I see a "print order / reorder." What exactly does it say? Thank you.
May 02, 2013, 12:12:55 PM
I confirmed,,,, I confirmed..  Cool

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
May 02, 2013, 12:03:52 PM
I ordered a 5ghz miner in April, got the email this morning about confirming, but nothing pops for me to confirm..presume its the Jalepeno issue mentioned above...would love to find out for sure though!
what april, 2012?
Activity: 711
Merit: 500
May 02, 2013, 12:00:04 PM
I confirmed,,,, I confirmed..  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: