Pages:
Author

Topic: BFL Monarch - Delivery Dates - page 4. (Read 32528 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
June 09, 2014, 10:09:31 PM
So you jumped ship eh...

Let us see did you get a refund from Josh direct? Or did you pawn off your worthless order on some other person?

You are the lowest of the low.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
June 09, 2014, 05:50:06 PM
Friends if you can't take the following information and use it in an email to Butterfly labs to get an immediate refund then I really don't think you deserve a refund.

I would give them 3 days to issue a refund and then you fax the ADA and Probation officer and you Email the Attorney for Butterfly Labs/Sonny Vleisides

Here you go:

Butterfly Labs Attorney for Sonny Vleisides

Shazzie Naseem

[email protected]
[email protected]

District Attorney handling Vleisides Probation

Kate Mahoney
Asst District Attorney Western District
Kansas City MO
Fax # 816 426-4210
Regarding Cases:
 4:11-cr00125-DGK
11-00125-01-CR-W-GK

United States of America
v.
Sonny Vleisides

Vleisides Probation officer

Courtney Pierce
US Probation Officer
Kansas City MO
Fax # 816-512-1313
Regarding Cases:
11-00125-01-CR-W-GK

United States of America
v.
Sonny Vleisides

If this helps you get a refund, and you would like to show your appreciation please let me know.

Hey BCP if you need help getting your refund check this out.
For someone you have on ignore, you sure devote a lot of time addressing me.  I don't have any need of your blackmail tactics though, I already qualify for my refund and unlike you and your FRC I will end up with more BTC now than I spent in Nov.  Since I already bought 32,000 FRC to match your 'investment', I'll be ahead as I'll have the same as you as well as more BTC than I started with.  How's it feel to be a failure Bick?  Feel free to post some random BS as your admission of being outsmarted since you can't leave a reply of mine sitting without some non-sequitor remark.
June 09, 2014, 07:57:38 AM
Friends if you can't take the following information and use it in an email to Butterfly labs to get an immediate refund then I really don't think you deserve a refund.

I would give them 3 days to issue a refund and then you fax the ADA and Probation officer and you Email the Attorney for Butterfly Labs/Sonny Vleisides

Here you go:

Shazzie Naseem

[email protected]
[email protected]

Kate Mahoney
Kansas City MO
Fax # 816 426-4210
Regarding Cases:
11-00125-01-CR-W-GK

United States of America
v.
Sonny Vleisides

Courtney Pierce
US Probation Officer
Kansas City MO
Fax # 816-512-1313
Regarding Cases:
11-00125-01-CR-W-GK

United States of America
v.
Sonny Vleisides

If this helps you get a refund, and you would like to show your appreciation please let me know.

Hey BCP if you need help getting your refund check this out.
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
June 07, 2014, 01:33:08 AM
Got the first reply saying I'm not eligible and blablabla, going to pull the FTC rules now...
Here's the response:
Code:
Hello Helder,

BF Labs, Inc. is offering refunds for any orders 6 months or older. If your order is less than 6 months old, you are not eligible for a refund at this point in time.
If your order does not ship within 6 months of the order date, you will be eligible for a full refund OR a 50% voucher for an additional Monarch card, OR a doubling of purchased hashrate of our Mining By The GH service.
Note: if you purchased your product during our Black Friday or End of Year sales events, you will not receive a 50% off voucher.
At this time, your order dates do not qualify for a refund request.
If the time should come that they reach 6 months past the order date and we have not filled your order, then a refund request would be honored, or the other options mentioned would be available if you would decide to keep your order.
In addition, when we do refund, we use the same means that we received funds. Bitcoin payments would be refunded through Bitpay, but bank wire transactions would be returned in that manner.

Dennis BF Labs

Dennis' claim is bullshit.

Saying your order needs to be 6 months old or older is saying that you are an investor that can't pull your money out of the house of cards until we are ready to get you your money back to you.

A consumer has a right to request a refund. Failure to do so has many legal implications.

BFL needs to tread softly or else they will end up in court and bankrupt purely by their customers (i mean investors).

well this is what bfl has been doing for more then 1 year...and getting away with it up till now FTC and etc have done zip to this point..hopefully it is finally at a point that AG of kansas and FTC and the class action suit are getting some traction..but yeah it was humbling all last year with everyone saying 'you can get this it is the law' and calling FTC and AG of BFL's county and at least if i remember right it was the FTC saying...well they will ship eventually right..call us back if you don't get it within the year...(treated the miners as a TV set) so with that loophole in enforcement (heard guys that got bff equip 9 months late getting comments like 'well you got the item right why are you calling us" from the regulators...BFL last year anyway drove a TRUCK thru these loopholes in enforcement imho

anyway hopefully this summer enforcement is more on the ball

Searing

First you have to ask for your refund. Then you have to ask FTC, AG, etc for help. Then you can go to small claims court and claim exhaustion and ask for remedial measures.

Yep that is the process..have the rejection email in hand by BFL ...heh..then hope you get your pitchfork in them first before they bail to Belize....(ie note to self want to be informed of "flash mob" heh)

Searing
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!
June 07, 2014, 01:00:06 AM
Someday when they write the history books and talk about the biggest scam that ever went down related to bitcoin it is going to tell the story of Butterfly Labs,  personally I have not had time but when I get time I am going to research the people who were behind this operation and see if they don't have some other dirt under their nails,  i only got ripped off for a small amount compared to most people so I figure I should just suck it up to life experience but...... to me these guys belong in jail just like the guys from Eneron.... and for anyone who knows me or follows me on twitter, you dont' often hear me saying many people should be arrested, i am normally anti cop, anti authority, but in this case it is such an extreme crime I feel they should have criminal charges against them. 
With all the creative federal prosecuters out there I am shocked it never happened.

Then again, it may harm bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general so probably best for me to suck it up but when I hear they are still getting away with stealing from others  ...........it makes me sick.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001
June 06, 2014, 06:20:16 PM
Do not lie, I said
How daft are you?  You just proved yourself a liar.

Cheesy  Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1512
June 06, 2014, 04:16:25 PM
Do not lie, I said
How daft are you?  You just proved yourself a liar.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
June 06, 2014, 03:53:01 PM
Of course BFL usually takes it to another level like calling you a pedophile or try to get you fired from your job.
proof, it is just another lie from bicknell who calls people shills and corrupt at random, but never came up with proof for all his calls when asked for, so try again

just read his post history, you will get the picture

Pokokohua!, you called him a pedophile here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bfl-monarch-delivery-dates-280630

And used his IRL name too. Very bad taste. .
Do not lie, I said
And of course anyone not agreeing is corrupt, a paid shill, or even worse.
So, here's a deal. If you can prove that anyone, just one will do, is actually paid by BFL to shill for them here, than I will prove that you, Darin Bicknell, are a pedophile with a Montessori school in Djakarta.
Leave the lying and made up stuff to bicknellski, he beats you all at it
legendary
Activity: 1190
June 06, 2014, 10:53:50 AM
Got the first reply saying I'm not eligible and blablabla, going to pull the FTC rules now...
Here's the response:
Code:
Hello Helder,

BF Labs, Inc. is offering refunds for any orders 6 months or older. If your order is less than 6 months old, you are not eligible for a refund at this point in time.
If your order does not ship within 6 months of the order date, you will be eligible for a full refund OR a 50% voucher for an additional Monarch card, OR a doubling of purchased hashrate of our Mining By The GH service.
Note: if you purchased your product during our Black Friday or End of Year sales events, you will not receive a 50% off voucher.
If the time should come that they reach 6 months past the order date and we have not filled your order, then a refund request would be honored, or the other options mentioned would be available if you would decide to keep your order.
In addition, when we do refund, we use the same means that we received funds. Bitcoin payments would be refunded through Bitpay, but bank wire transactions would be returned in that manner.

Dennis BF Labs

Saying your order needs to be 6 months old or older is saying that you are an investor that can't pull your money out of the house of cards until we are ready to get you your money back to you.

A consumer has a right to request a refund. Failure to do so has many legal implications.

BFL needs to tread softly or else they will end up in court and bankrupt purely by their customers (i mean investors).

well this is what bfl has been doing for more then 1 year...and getting away with it up till now FTC and etc have done zip to this point..hopefully it is finally at a point that AG of kansas and FTC and the class action suit are getting some traction..but yeah it was humbling all last year with everyone saying 'you can get this it is the law' and calling FTC and AG of BFL's county and at least if i remember right it was the FTC saying...well they will ship eventually right..call us back if you don't get it within the year...(treated the miners as a TV set) so with that loophole in enforcement (heard guys that got bff equip 9 months late getting comments like 'well you got the item right why are you calling us" from the regulators...BFL last year anyway drove a TRUCK thru these loopholes in enforcement imho

Searing

First you have to ask for your refund. Then you have to ask FTC, AG, etc for help. Then you can go to small claims court and claim exhaustion and ask for remedial measures.
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
June 06, 2014, 07:44:15 AM
Here's the response:
Code:
Hello Helder,

Dennis BF Labs

Searing
June 06, 2014, 05:33:22 AM
Yup smoothie... that is all true... so where do you go to get that refund? Well just let the court officers know this is the sort of emails you are getting. Let us see how quickly the BFL tune changes. Might be time for ARStechnica to write a new article to include the recent houses and what not bought by BFL shareholders. Nice they have the money to get those nice McMansions but nothing for refunds.

Here you go:

Shazzie Naseem

[email protected]
[email protected]

Kate Mahoney
Kansas City MO
Fax # 816 426-4210
Regarding Cases:
11-00125-01-CR-W-GK

United States of America
v.
Sonny Vleisides

Courtney Pierce
US Probation Officer
Kansas City MO
Fax # 816-512-1313
Regarding Cases:
11-00125-01-CR-W-GK

United States of America
v.
Sonny Vleisides

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
June 06, 2014, 02:02:23 AM
Here's the response:
Code:
Hello Helder,

Dennis BF Labs

June 05, 2014, 10:20:23 PM
Of course BFL usually takes it to another level like calling you a pedophile or try to get you fired from your job.
proof, it is just another lie from bicknell who calls people shills and corrupt at random, but never came up with proof for all his calls when asked for, so try again

And used his IRL name too. Very bad taste. Nastiest possible smear campaign. What proof do you have for this libel? What motivation do you have for these lies?

This thread is not about Bicknellski, it is about Monarch delivery dates. And yes, we do have proof that they are late because they were planned for delivery in Nov/Dec 2013 and it's now June 2014 and still no Monarchs.

Looool, I just read an article saying that BFL promises that April 2014 was going to be the last set back.

There is not limit to where they can delay this product. Read the way they claim to do the testing. They reserve the right to assign units to you only when they deem them "passed" their QC. Now in a real business you would hope that company doesn't start selling units until they have designed and tested them. Unfortunately the pre-order game that BFL plays hurts the customer on so many levels. The only way to get out from under BFL is litigation or threats of litigation. The best way is NEVER GIVE THEM MONEY. Why would anyone do that given there are working cheaper products off the shelf right now.

Here is the irony about being the focus of BFL's hate mongering and slander is they just drive off more and more potential targets to buy their BS Monarch and their EclipseMC Gigahash Buys. Good grief they haven't even given people the hash rate they promised for cloud mining. Can't they fire up some old tech and make people whole?

What a bunch of crooks.

This slander is intended to misdirect the thread off of the following information:

Here you go:

Shazzie Naseem

[email protected]
[email protected]

Kate Mahoney
Kansas City MO
Fax # 816 426-4210
Regarding Cases:
11-00125-01-CR-W-GK

United States of America
v.
Sonny Vleisides

Courtney Pierce
US Probation Officer
Kansas City MO
Fax # 816-512-1313
Regarding Cases:
11-00125-01-CR-W-GK

United States of America
v.
Sonny Vleisides

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
June 05, 2014, 09:33:47 PM

And used his IRL name too. Very bad taste. Nastiest possible smear campaign. What proof do you have for this libel? What motivation do you have for these lies?

This thread is not about Bicknellski, it is about Monarch delivery dates. And yes, we do have proof that they are late because they were planned for delivery in Nov/Dec 2013 and it's now June 2014 and still no Monarchs.

Looool, I just read an article saying that BFL promises that April 2014 was going to be the last set back.
Activity: 700
Merit: 504
Run a Bitcoin node.
June 05, 2014, 04:07:49 PM

June 05, 2014, 03:24:31 PM
As always, accuses only, and Bicknell is weaseling out again, probably by pretending he has me on ignore
June 05, 2014, 02:56:51 PM
I see nothing.

No miner.

No hashing.

Let us see what BFL customers are posting shall we?

Code:
Imperial Monarch overclocked to 1.6TH/s = 1100W -1200W draw
(or about 100A @ 12Vdc).
Feed through 12 (6+ and 6 grnd) 18-20ga wires to two PCIe connectors
(550W-600W per connector).
Sounds like a recipe for disaster to me.
Or at best, yet another circuit card re-design/shipping delay.
Adding copper to the power supply plane on the card fixes the
power plane overheating issue, but one is left with the issue of getting the power into the card.

Not to mention the heat dissipation of ~3600 Btu (per card) each.
Enough to heat a small well insulated house in a Minnesota winter.

Assuming an 80% efficient supply, current draw "at the wall" will be
~1500W or 12.5A @ 120VAC (one supply per 15A circuit).

Pretty much condemns this card to one per 4u rackmount case.

Industry standard for 45u-48u racks is a power supply of 4Kw-4.5Kw per rack
(thermal dissipation into/out of the rack is designed to match this).

This means 3 overclocked Imperials per rack. Pretty low rack density
(4.8TH/s per rack).

Another writes:

Code:
Could you please stop ignoring completly your customers and answer the
question? Will we ALL get a compensation after 6 month of waiting or it's
just for the first batch of customers and F*** the rest?

Answer the question or I'll have to ask for a refund. I don't want to receive
my miner at 50bil difficulty without any compensation. Because if you don't
realize that already, it will go up like crazy (especially when KnC starts shipping)
and let's be honest they will probably do it before BFL since all shipping info from
BFL is completly unreliable.

Josh writes:

Code:
Adding more copper to the power plane is a trivial change.
The new boards will be in KC on Thursday (I guess that's tomorrow...
I don't even know what day it is anymore.) last I heard... I will have
to verify that when I get back.

As a side note, if you are planning on doing any overclocking or running an
Imperial, please be sure your PSU has 16ga wire for the PCIe connectors.
If you have a cheap PSU that has 18ga wiring, you are going to be a very
sad panda at some point I would imagine. The warranty will not cover melted
connectors due to incorrect wire sizing. Most quality PSUs should have 16ga
wires for their PCIe connectors.

And it continues on and on...

Code:
I am so deeply sorrowed I had to req. a refund because my 20k order has
become so worthless after delay by delay, its like someone whom I loved ,
took of without a reason. I know it sounds disturbed/sick. But it's true

and on...

Code:
I don't think there is any debate as to who the market leader is.
KNC released their 28nm device in october. They are now racing to complete
their 20nm chip.

Yes BFL shipped a crap load of 65nm devices, maybe more than anyone
else but they won't publish numbers to verify one way or the other.

As far as shipping this month goes, I wouldn't hold my breath. They might
get a few boards out to media people and developers by the end of the
month, but realistically they won't be into full production before mid next
month if all goes perfectly from this point on.

Here's the math: next revision end of this week (or early next)
At least a week of testing before you can commit to a design
At least two weeks before you can have any volume of boards in your hands
Then they need to get their assembly line going which will take some time (figure another two weeks.)

This puts us in the middle of July, and that's if thins go perfectly from this point forward.

I'd love to be proven wrong, but I cant see how its possible to get any volume before mid July.

and on...

Code:
The very best case is July. The realistic best case is mid July. If even
one single thing doesn't go perfectly we are looking at August before you see any volume.

and on...

Code:
I purchased my order in March of 2013 and I know we have been compensated
once already because of the initial delay (As I initially bought 6 Monarchs, $28K total,
which then turned into getting 6 Imperial Monarchs and 6 additional 600GH Monarchs)
but now because of this delay is BFL still looking at another compensation? I know Josh
stated they were thinking about MBGH but he wasn't sure if that route would be taken.
Is there another route that BFL may go Josh?

Feel bad for these people.
June 05, 2014, 02:36:01 PM

June 05, 2014, 02:11:18 PM
June... nearly 2nd week in where are the Monarchs?
June 04, 2014, 08:57:16 AM

Here you go:

Shazzie Naseem

[email protected]
[email protected]

Kate Mahoney
Kansas City MO
Fax # 816 426-4210
Regarding Cases:
11-00125-01-CR-W-GK

United States of America
v.
Sonny Vleisides

Courtney Pierce
US Probation Officer
Kansas City MO
Fax # 816-512-1313
Regarding Cases:
11-00125-01-CR-W-GK

United States of America
v.
Sonny Vleisides

New Signature linked to this post... thanks Joe.
Pages:
Jump to: