Pages:
Author

Topic: BFL Monarch - Delivery Dates - page 9. (Read 32528 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
May 29, 2014, 09:24:02 PM
BFL is currently in trouble with laws as I read in an article by cryptocoinnews.Everyone might get those Monarchs soon under the pressure or not at all.

Correct or refunds let us not forget Black Friday customers are owed refunds.

Don't let the shills steer anyone wrong keep spreading the word to avoid BFL and Eclipse Mining Consortium.

Requested my BF refund today. But I'm still stuck with my Aug 17th 65nm conversion order. As much as people want to see their demise, I hope they last long enough to deliver at least one of my requests/orders.   Undecided

No matter if you get it or don't forget report what happened to you at Wood Law. Don't let BFL squirm out of their responsibilities.

If you have paid for Buttery Labs equipment, yet failed to receive your order or failed to receive it by the promised time, please contact their office using the form at this link.
May 29, 2014, 09:05:39 PM
lol so they still haven't delivered this? Wasn't it supposed to be like in February delivery lol?

sooo bad to them and the people that trusted him to deliver.

Let me guess no way to make profit now?

It was due in December 2013 and there was no way to make a profit in January 2014 if it was late. No matter the promises and the compensation they are "willing" to provide this design is a loser in so many ways.

Don't forget you have to pay for a few extras like the psu, host computer, fire extinguisher and the small subsidy through burn-in to pay for Josh's and Sonny's McMansions.

This card is a dog no matter how you slice it. If you just give up and buy an S1 you would be better off than waiting many many many months more for something that actually works. Don't walk away from BFL RUN!

Why is BFL losing to the competition?

Code:
Technical update

With a successful tapeout behind us, we can now safely update the SP30 specs.
We're happy to announce that the SP30 will be able to hash at 6 TH/s, with an
efficiency of 0.46 W/GH/s. This is a new industry standard never seen before,
and the lowest price-to-performance ratio in the market!

While people are getting the Monarch... most people will be getting something a lot better. More POWER for LESS.

All the personal attacks against me means for me to work harder and longer at getting this simple message out. Eclipse Mining Consortium and BFL are not good for Bitcoin and as any customer of BFL knows it is just disappointment after disappointment. Return customer rates for BFL are the lowest in the industry for a good reason.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1004
Glow Stick Dance!
May 29, 2014, 07:48:30 PM
BFL is currently in trouble with laws as I read in an article by cryptocoinnews.Everyone might get those Monarchs soon under the pressure or not at all.

Don't let the shills steer anyone wrong keep spreading the word to avoid BFL and Eclipse Mining Consortium.

Requested my BF refund today. But I'm still stuck with my Aug 17th 65nm conversion order. As much as people want to see their demise, I hope they last long enough to deliver at least one of my requests/orders.   Undecided
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
May 29, 2014, 07:43:20 PM
Man, just when I think the stupidity level can't increase, you ramp it up yet another notch.  I'd explain it to you, but I know your brain would explode, so I'll just leave it like this.  Keep it up, soon you'll out-Bick Bick!

You have really perfected the art of saying nothing of substance. Good job!
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
May 29, 2014, 06:51:36 PM
lol so they still haven't delivered this? Wasn't it supposed to be like in February delivery lol?

sooo bad to them and the people that trusted him to deliver.

Let me guess no way to make profit now?
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
May 29, 2014, 06:43:49 PM
it was given as a gift with no strings attached

Just like when I get pulled over for doing 100 in a 50 mph zone. I offer the officer a $100 bill with no strings attached. There's nothing wrong with that, right?

It's like I said. You were paid for your BFL support.
Man, just when I think the stupidity level can't increase, you ramp it up yet another notch.  I'd explain it to you, but I know your brain would explode, so I'll just leave it like this.  Keep it up, soon you'll out-Bick Bick!
May 29, 2014, 02:27:25 PM

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
May 29, 2014, 02:25:11 PM
I am not paid to post

BFL gave you a miner in return for being a staunch defender of their shady tactics. BFL definitely got their money's worth.

Who knows what other "concessions" were agreed to or will be agreed to. Doesn't really matter. If you put BCP on ignore the problem with his lack of ethics goes away nice.
"Who knows what??"  What's the matter boy, where's the big boy pants now?
Are you not so sure anymore Darin Bicknell aka King Fud? Still waiting on this,

"because you ignored it, who are those paid shills, names, numbers paid out, come on, man up, let's hear it."

Probably put me on ignore, liar?  Come on fool, stand by your words and lets see some of this massive amount of evidence. Or is it like all those empty online meeting announcements about that Wasp fata morgana, a lot of talk but only an empty shell remains when you look for substance to be found in anything he claims?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
May 29, 2014, 11:32:34 AM
legendary
May 29, 2014, 11:06:56 AM

Just like when I get pulled over for doing 100 in a 50 mph zone. I offer the officer a $100 bill with no strings attached. There's nothing wrong with that, right?

It's like I said. You were paid for your BFL support.
May 29, 2014, 07:44:55 AM
Audit time.
May 29, 2014, 06:12:57 AM
This is your fantasy, which does not make it true.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5069190

it was given as a gift

Yeah, they gave you a "gift". So tell me, how many bitcoins did this "gift" generate for you?
Interesting how you have to hack up the data that is put out there, let me fix that for you:

This is why you fail so badly, you leave out the important part of the statement.  Your dogged pursuit of this lost cause is stupid.  Just because you have the peanut gallery (Bick) cheering you on only highlights the stupidity of people like yourself.  Bick's statements are non-sequiturs that only make sense is his febrile brain.  He crows over the fact he's ignored me, yet he has to post about me every chance he gets.  It's amazing how invested he is in what I say.  It's funny how *I* post no news about the company, that all comes from the clowns rooting for their demise.  Every word Josh posts elsewhere is repeated here by one of the slavering trolls that seems to think it's important to show the world everything going on there.  It's funny... YOU, Bick, Joe, Searing, YAPYAP, K9, etc are the ones KEEPING the name BFL at the top of the forum.  What's even funnier is that even negative publicity is publicity.  YOU are helping to sell products through your stupidity!  Yet even telling you this means nothing as you'll keep posting.  You claim I am being paid, yet you're doing it for free!  If I were being paid (which I am not) that would make you even stupider.

Face it, I've already detailed exactly WHY I post here, your failure to accept that is stupid.  The only reason you pursue this so badly is that you have no other outlet for your hatred since Josh doesn't post here any longer. 
May 29, 2014, 04:52:45 AM
The latest from BFL_Josh, BFL forum time "05-28-2014, 06:57 AM":

I was supposed to have some information I needed to complete the update yesterday, but it didn't happen. I should have it today sometime and I will post an update then. It's 7AM in KC right now, so people are just getting into the office... they should get my info at some point today. I do know that we have the test board running stable at 650 GH/s at the moment, so all is well on that front.

The Imperial will likely need another board rev. I am pushing to start shipping 600 GH/s units now as opposed to waiting for a new board rev. This makes shipping much more complex and we are discussing if that's even possible and if so how to handle it. It looks like we would have a new Imperial class board rev by the end of next week, but I would like to start shipping before then. I will post a more detailed technical explanation in the update. The Imperial class board rev will reduce power usage on standard Monarchs as well, which is one reason to wait. However, I am not in favor of waiting, regardless of power consumption on the 600 GH/s units and would like to start shipping next week if we can get them through manufacturing that quickly, and I don't think it will be a problem. We have the boards, they just need to be populated with components. That is part of the information I am waiting on, as well as a few more details.
Another board revision is necessary to fix a power consumption issue.

A new board means everything needs to be re-tested using that new board. If all the tests pass, then it's ready for manufacture. If any tests fail, another board revision is required to fix the problems.

How long does a full suite of testing take?
How long to design and build a new board revision?

If they are still at the "Prototype testing" stage, shipping won't be happening anytime soon... although I believe it's safe to say they will ship in Two Weeks TM

Wondering if they are mining with unrevised boards? Possible? Have a look the changes in Eclipse hash rates anything jumping out?
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001
May 29, 2014, 03:10:16 AM

I was supposed to have some information I needed to complete the update yesterday, but it didn't happen. I should have it today sometime and I will post an update then. It's 7AM in KC right now, so people are just getting into the office... they should get my info at some point today. I do know that we have the test board running stable at 650 GH/s at the moment, so all is well on that front.

The Imperial will likely need another board rev. I am pushing to start shipping 600 GH/s units now as opposed to waiting for a new board rev. This makes shipping much more complex and we are discussing if that's even possible and if so how to handle it. It looks like we would have a new Imperial class board rev by the end of next week, but I would like to start shipping before then. I will post a more detailed technical explanation in the update. The Imperial class board rev will reduce power usage on standard Monarchs as well, which is one reason to wait. However, I am not in favor of waiting, regardless of power consumption on the 600 GH/s units and would like to start shipping next week if we can get them through manufacturing that quickly, and I don't think it will be a problem. We have the boards, they just need to be populated with components. That is part of the information I am waiting on, as well as a few more details.

A new board means everything needs to be re-tested using that new board. If all the tests pass, then it's ready for manufacture. If any tests fail, another board revision is required to fix the problems.

If they are still at the "Prototype testing" stage, shipping won't be happening anytime soon... although I believe it's safe to say they will ship in Two Weeks TM

Oh,I know,I know................."2 weeks™"   Cool    Do I win Huh   Cheesy  Grin
Activity: 700
Merit: 504
Run a Bitcoin node.
May 29, 2014, 02:48:58 AM

legendary
May 28, 2014, 11:39:00 PM
This is your fantasy, which does not make it true.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5069190

it was given as a gift

Yeah, they gave you a "gift". So tell me, how many bitcoins did this "gift" generate for you?
May 28, 2014, 10:48:23 PM
Difficulty....

10 Billion.

Still hasn't broken his Monarch cherry yet? Poor BCP. I do feel sorry for him picking a loser and sticking with a loser. I bet Black Friday refunds are going to be an epic watershed moment in BFL history when the final die hard BFL support melts away. Can't wait for that to happen. The only skin BCP has in this is a single 300 GH/s card that will make less than 0.4BTC or $200 USD in its lifetime even if you got it today.

Better off buying two S1s for right now and get 360 GH/s. OFF THE SHELF! and if you see a slight rise in BTC prices coming you will breakeven in BTC.

Scary thought that the S1 is better value right now than the Monarch that doesn't exist and will cost more in shipping and parts to get it running than the S1.

legendary
Activity: 1190
May 28, 2014, 10:38:20 PM
I am not paid to post

BFL gave you a miner in return for being a staunch defender of their shady tactics. BFL definitely got their money's worth.
This is your fantasy, which does not make it true.  I was telling stupid people like you they were stupid for months before that happened.  I supposed that means in your twisted mind that I was lobbying for free equipment by telling stupid people they were stupid.  You're doing great though, you are actually out-stupiding the others now.  Keep up the good work, you're well on your way to the King of Stupid!

BCP is like mini-Josh, constantly calling everyone an asshole or idiot. Funny how the BFL supporters turn out to be asshats, big surprise!  Grin

BCP = 9 months wrong capped by pretending to be a troll. Another white knight bites the dust.

In other news, no monarchs yet!
May 28, 2014, 10:37:44 PM
I am not paid to post

Who knows what other "concessions" were agreed to or will be agreed to. Doesn't really matter. If you put BCP on ignore the problem with his lack of ethics goes away nice.
May 28, 2014, 10:20:08 PM
I am not paid to post

This is your fantasy, which does not make it true.  I was telling stupid people like you they were stupid for months before that happened.  I supposed that means in your twisted mind that I was lobbying for free equipment by telling stupid people they were stupid.  You're doing great though, you are actually out-stupiding the others now.  Keep up the good work, you're well on your way to the King of Stupid!
Pages:
Jump to: