Pages:
Author

Topic: BFL Requests Input - page 8. (Read 34805 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
October 29, 2012, 06:36:09 AM
So PuertoLibre emailed BFL about Inaba's postings?

Does Bitcointalk have a narc, rat, stool pigeon, tattle tail label like it does for scammers?

@PuertoLibre, do you always run to your mommy when you can't solve personal conflicts? Would a sippy cup sooth you? PuertoLibre what concern is it of yours how BFL makes their staffing decisions?

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
Hello!
October 28, 2012, 01:08:46 PM
butthurt-fly labs
why is this thread still going lol
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
October 28, 2012, 11:12:19 AM
Usually internet weirdos are afraid of the outside world Smiley They have balls when they're online but IRL they try and crawl back inside mommy...

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
October 28, 2012, 07:41:31 AM

I thought I made this clear - it's useless for communication on certain issues because of people like you.

Maybe if you didn't engage in a dialogue with him and instead provided an update on how BFL's location move went, etc.

Seriously... why would I not provide and update if I had one?  Gah, I am just baffled by the constant requests for the same thing over and over.  I have repeatedly stated that when I have more information on Topic X that I can provide, I will provide it.  I have no desire to keep things secret and the things that I do keep secret are for competitive reasons.  If something appears to be secret and has no obvious competitive advantage for being secret, then it's probably not really secret, I just have nothing further to contribute on that subject than I have already contributed.

If I ignore your request for information X, its' because I've already answered it elsewhere and your request is the nth identical request I have received.

Well I don't follow all the threads, there are quite a few in regards to BFL, and I waited a month to ask about the progress of something you were hoping would take one or two weeks. Is there another thread that you consider the official thread for the visit of BFL by two credible, verifiable individuals?
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
October 28, 2012, 06:36:41 AM

I thought I made this clear - it's useless for communication on certain issues because of people like you.

Maybe if you didn't engage in a dialogue with him and instead provided an update on how BFL's location move went, etc.

Seriously... why would I not provide and update if I had one?  Gah, I am just baffled by the constant requests for the same thing over and over.  I have repeatedly stated that when I have more information on Topic X that I can provide, I will provide it.  I have no desire to keep things secret and the things that I do keep secret are for competitive reasons.  If something appears to be secret and has no obvious competitive advantage for being secret, then it's probably not really secret, I just have nothing further to contribute on that subject than I have already contributed.

If I ignore your request for information X, its' because I've already answered it elsewhere and your request is the nth identical request I have received.

Has this been answered elsewhere?:

No, we are waiting on our ASIC chips right now, as I've stated in a number of other places, though it's understandable if you have missed the posts, since they are spread out everywhere.

So basically for the bitcoin magazine post (here: http://bitcoinmagazine.net/butterfly-labs-releases-more-asic-photos/) you guys soldered some random QFN components to the board to you would have something to show....?

Inaba, please explain.

Indeed, just what are the chips shown here that are called ASICs if you have no ASICs yet?

For clarity, the question is: Are the chips pictured in the article actual functioning BFL ASICs, or are they something else?
Activity: 364
October 28, 2012, 04:16:18 AM
Halloween is officially here at Bitcointalk  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

I swear there have been more weirdos on lately! Now I know why!
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001
October 28, 2012, 03:38:15 AM
Why do need to know their address??

You gonna send Josh a present  Huh Cheesy

Well, since they were looking to send two impartial people there to check things out I didn't see a reason to not list where they will be going. Again, listing an operating address is done by many businesses. It is not unusual in the slightest. Replying to antagonistic posters while ignoring relevant questions on the other hand...

Well.....with the wacko's that have been posting in most of BFL's threads,wink wink,I would hope they would keep the location of thier assembly/workshop a secret.Just too many times in the last few weeks have I read about wacko's going to a buissness & shooting up employee's.................whether they had worked there or not.

Keep it a secret BFL !!

If you REALLY want to know the address,hire a PI,its not that expensive  Grin

Halloween is officially here at Bitcointalk  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1260
October 28, 2012, 03:09:14 AM

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
October 28, 2012, 02:59:21 AM
Edit: Listen Inaba, it is not a personal issue. It is an issue of your conduct. You have more than presented a very bad image for BFL all over this section.

You keep saying this, please provide proof.

There are countless individuals all over the board who comment on it in nearly every thread. This is not an [isolated] issue of "psychopathy" on my part. (?) Unless everyone is crazy, you have a very bad reputation and that reputation affects your employers business image and their business. Several members have been disgusted at your behavior or feedback and have gone so far as to request refunds.

Countless?  Are you not able to count to ten?  There are a few select individuals, out of the thousands on the forums, and most of those are known trolls or sock puppet accounts.  You keep saying that I have a very bad reputation and that it somehow affects the employers business. I am curious as to how you know how business is at BFL?  Can you please detail how you know this?  You don't, yet you keep stating it as some sort of fact.  

You have openly told me you want to ban me if I attempt to bring the issue or your posted material up on the BFL forum. This was just in the last page. Before that, you stated publicly that you didn't want any of BitCoinTalks "crazyness" to come to BFL's board. Even before that, you have stated that BFL wishes to have limited contact with BitCoinTalk. [You said due to the community members being "trolls".

This is absolutely true.  You are the clinical definition of a psychopath (I am not using that term in the pop-culture definition).  Your emails clearly indicate that you have a disorder.  Your posts here indicate you have a weird fixation with me (A script, really?).  So yes, I would ban you if you tried to bring your particular brand of crazy to the BFL forums, that is absolutely true.

You have personally responded to my posts and told me that "this community" (BitCoinTalk.com) is ~useless~ in several ways.

After reading the episodic nonsense that people wrote and questioning you about them, I tried to clean out the mess and start a real discussion where I could. The attacks have gone down dramatically. (especially FUD = Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt)

Oh, by all means, point me at your "rational" discussion you tried to start.

It appears you are attempting to create a "false narrative". Possibly so that when BFL reads through the forums you will have some sort of "idea" to feed them.

This conversation will be unproductive. Lets call it quits to save us both time and effort. I will hold a proper conversation and bring up the issues with the people to whom it ultimately matters.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1008
October 28, 2012, 02:56:04 AM

+billions
October 28, 2012, 02:52:22 AM

legendary
October 28, 2012, 02:49:46 AM
Edit: Listen Inaba, it is not a personal issue. It is an issue of your conduct. You have more than presented a very bad image for BFL all over this section.

You keep saying this, please provide proof.

There are countless individuals all over the board who comment on it in nearly every thread. This is not an [isolated] issue of "psychopathy" on my part. (?) Unless everyone is crazy, you have a very bad reputation and that reputation affects your employers business image and their business. Several members have been disgusted at your behavior or feedback and have gone so far as to request refunds.

Countless?  Are you not able to count to ten?  There are a few select individuals, out of the thousands on the forums, and most of those are known trolls or sock puppet accounts.  You keep saying that I have a very bad reputation and that it somehow affects the employers business. I am curious as to how you know how business is at BFL?  Can you please detail how you know this?  You don't, yet you keep stating it as some sort of fact.  

You have openly told me you want to ban me if I attempt to bring the issue or your posted material up on the BFL forum. This was just in the last page. Before that, you stated publicly that you didn't want any of BitCoinTalks "crazyness" to come to BFL's board. Even before that, you have stated that BFL wishes to have limited contact with BitCoinTalk. [You said due to the community members being "trolls".

This is absolutely true.  You are the clinical definition of a psychopath (I am not using that term in the pop-culture definition).  Your emails clearly indicate that you have a disorder.  Your posts here indicate you have a weird fixation with me (A script, really?).  So yes, I would ban you if you tried to bring your particular brand of crazy to the BFL forums, that is absolutely true.

You have personally responded to my posts and told me that "this community" (BitCoinTalk.com) is ~useless~ in several ways.

After reading the episodic nonsense that people wrote and questioning you about them, I tried to clean out the mess and start a real discussion where I could. The attacks have gone down dramatically. (especially FUD = Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt)

Oh, by all means, point me at your "rational" discussion you tried to start.

October 28, 2012, 02:33:17 AM

You gonna send Josh a present  Huh Cheesy

Well, since they were looking to send two impartial people there to check things out I didn't see a reason to not list where they will be going. Again, listing an operating address is done by many businesses. It is not unusual in the slightest. Replying to antagonistic posters while ignoring relevant questions on the other hand...
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
October 28, 2012, 02:09:33 AM
@ Inaba
You just edited your post for content.

I don't originate nor have any deep connections with BitCoinTalk, so that doesn't affect me. I am new to BitCoinTalk in case you have missed this. I have no emotional attachment to this community. I only come to this community to research and discuss the devices from different vendors. What they are developing and will soon be shipping are my core interests.

I have already told you before that I do not care what vendor sells me the equipment. I do not care if it is BFL. bASIC, or AVALON.

I chose Avalon because when I first came here (about a month ago) I was going to choose the largest vendor (BFL).

I have about 6 years or more experience of participating as a Moderator at another (undisclosed) forum. So I try not to indulge in too much nonsense.

----------------------

Do you remember the first series of messages you responded to when I only had about 10 posts?

legendary
October 28, 2012, 01:11:17 AM
Now that you seemingly confirmed you haven't changed, and have actually tried to tell me to finish what I started. I have a renewed purpose to complete the complaint and possibly go a few steps further.

By all means, rock on!  If you were a US citizen and I were as petty as you,
You are one sick fellow.

You really don't know when to stop. I will add a copy of your statement for BFL review. I am certain of one thing, they will not sanction your [creepily disturbing] behavior.

Did you use confidential company information to do a background search?

I'm sorry you feel that way.  Unfortunately, the only sick one here is you.  You don't even realize how irrational and nutty you sound.  So far you have:

A) Threatened to cyber-stalk me.
B) Sent false accusations to my employer.
C) Posted false information about me on the forums.

Sorry man, your delusions are fairly epic, even for Bitcointalk.  

Why don't you post the wonderfully paranoid letter you sent the first time?  It is a very interesting read as a case study of a potential psychopath.  I must apologize, I was looking at the wrong originating IP of your email.  It appears you are in fact in the US, which means you are subject to US law... Personally, I would recommend you discontinue posting slanderous remarks about me on a public forum as well as sending private, threatening (not to mention false) emails to my employer.

"BFL the company to make things right..." That is a laugh.  Tell me, what is it you think is "wrong?"  Much like the reply to your email, asking for further information which you failed to provide, I am asking you to detail where in my posts I have made slanderous or libelous remarks.  What about my posts offend you so much that you need restitution?  You, who is not now, not in the past and not a future customer of BFL.  What have I done to you that things need to be "set right?"  

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001
October 28, 2012, 12:55:04 AM

You gonna send Josh a present  Huh Cheesy
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
There is more to Bitcoin than bitcoins.
October 27, 2012, 11:12:09 PM
So did I miss Inaba addressing my reasonable request for an operating address update somewhere in the text of his responses to the accusatorial postings of PuertoLibre? At least I can now remove losing track of this thread as a possible reason for not replying.

October 27, 2012, 10:18:09 PM
So did I miss Inaba addressing my reasonable request for an operating address update somewhere in the text of his responses to the accusatorial postings of PuertoLibre? At least I can now remove losing track of this thread as a possible reason for not replying.
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
October 27, 2012, 10:02:32 PM
Just like the documented complaint you sent that you never were able to respond to, since your complaint was false?  By all means, send another!  We're still waiting for a response from you for the first one...

Who's this "we"? Are you speaking for BFL? If so, why are you posting under a personal account?
legendary
Activity: 4466
Merit: 1798
Linux since 1997 RedHat 4
October 27, 2012, 10:01:41 PM
 BFL_Engineer is a mystery. I don't know who is behind that account.
Um ... then try reading one of his posts.

14 of his last 15 posts say at the end:
Regards,
Nasser
Pages:
Jump to: