Pages:
Author

Topic: {BFL} WHAT THE!! ButterflyLads WONT deliver the Monarch Till...ONLY GOD KNOWs?:( - page 25. (Read 47962 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
StayFocus and LIVE
I am willing to bet that when people will receive those cards in June , they will find out that BFL has been mining with them since January.

How many times do they have to disappoint the community until no one buyspreorders anything from them?

History suggests .... never. If the community hasn't learned yet, it never will. Greed overcomes common sense once again.

I see a reason why this is happening.
The community gets new members , who haven't yet been scammed , inexperienced in the mining wars , who are rushing on board since they don't want to miss another train like the the 2$/BTC.
These people are easy prey.

sad, no wonder they are still in businesses  Sad Like a lion preying on newbs Sad sad but true!

Preying and praying for new sheep!
Activity: 546
As someone said earlier, where is the Dec 2014 option?

Seriously, I'm shocked that anyone actually ordered from them again after they were ELEVEN MONTHS late with the last generation of their technology. Normally, I'm very much against blaming the victim, but you have got to be an idiot for ever doing business with BFL. They are absolute scum.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

From Sonny Vleisides
VP Product Development at BF Labs Inc
Kansas City, Missouri Area

Road,

I'd like to add you to my professional network on LinkedIn.

- Sonny

Confirm that you know Sonny

Oh yes this is the latest trick up their sleeves. Retard Inaba and hit goatsex teacher Sonny sending spam e-mail thought LinkedIn.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx
Stupid dicks at BFL. Excuse my language, but this company needs to be ignored at once. Always delay here, delay there, but no refund at all for early birds...yeah a stupid watercooler right now...pfff, like that will compensate the btc's that are lost.
Activity: 518
People preordering products that don't exist and are to be delivered months later really deserve every possible delay  Tongue
Especially if this happened already many times before.

Well it if keep BFL in business, its all good, gives u something to moan about
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
People preordering products that don't exist and are to be delivered months later really deserve every possible delay  Tongue
Especially if this happened already many times before.
I am willing to bet that when people will receive those cards in June , they will find out that BFL has been mining with them since January.

How many times do they have to disappoint the community until no one buyspreorders anything from them?

History suggests .... never. If the community hasn't learned yet, it never will. Greed overcomes common sense once again.

The community gets new members , who haven't yet been scammed , inexperienced in the mining wars , who are rushing on board since they don't want to miss another train like the the 2$/BTC.

Yeah, one born every minute I suppose. Fresh meat. How convenient for the butchers.
Activity: 191
Merit: 110
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
Its bad enough as it is, that you dont have to make false claims. Its entirely possible no monarchs will ship before "march or april" but the supplied quote gives no evidence for that. On the contrary, it states first wafers should arrive on January 9th. For a competent company, that should mean shipping units in late January, even if its only a tiny batch.

Dont get me wrong, I fully expect more delays to be announced, I fully expect bulk shipment to be closer to summer than winter, and I dont consider BFL competent, so in the end  March or later for a first batch and may or later for bulk is definitely plausible, but if you are going make a post like that, please dont give the false impression that is what BFL said. They havent said it.

Yet.

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Seriously, what did you expect !?

+1

you know their track record and you bought anyways, you gave up your rights to bitch about any delays

+1

This was ALWAYS going to happen, they're useless.

But people keep coming back. What does that tell you about people  Huh
Activity: 742
Circle gets the Square

+1

you know their track record and you bought anyways, you gave up your rights to bitch about any delays

+1

This was ALWAYS going to happen, they're useless.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Mark my words,

Best case scenario, You wanted 1 board, now you get 2 at -+10% of 600GH/s.

Each one requires a water cooling system.

Problem, BFL has some trouble shipping a fully assembled unit. So they depend on end-users to finalize the installation of the water cooler.

-------------------------------
Not so great scenario, You wanted 1 board, now you get 3 at -+10% of 600GH/s.

They pre-install the water cooling hardware and most users get a ton of damaged hardware in transit. (sometime in mid 2014 of course!)

When you turn it on, at least 10% of them leak water on the board. BFL was too stingy to include specialized liquids meant to mitigate leaking disasters.

You need an 800 watt power supply for just 2 boards.

-------------------------------

Worst case scenario, BFL offers to host their customers hardware in their datacenter or offer refunds. (well bankruptcy is more likely I admit)

They realize they will require a specialized case to host their now under-spec'd hardware. This "case" is announced prior to shipments beginning....and hyped to high-heaven in order to mitigate a sure disaster to their pocketbook. Most likely they will sweeten the purchase of "the case" (at your cost) with an exclusive offer to discount your future monarch purchases.

In other words, you want 25% off your future purchases of monarch cards? Sure, you'll only get it if you buy the case "accessory". Otherwise you will pay full price.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
You guys are very forgetful,delays are only a part of the BFL'isms,power consumption will be 3x whatever they announced  Grin
Hence the free watercooling!

Gotta learn to read the BullShit. See past what you assume to be true and assume the worst.

When they say they are giving everyone water cooling, it either means they got a sample and it was absolute disaster in power or heat OR they figured out there was a serious parameter they just couldn't meet.

Heat was an obvious one. Everyone laughed at BFL when they claimed they could do in 6 months what ATi and nVidia couldn't with the best of engineers and money.

How hard are we all laughing now that they have to add water cooling? Even then, I surmise this PCI-e card will be an electric guzzler. You might need a seperate power supply for each card. Now that will be an epicly funny feat of engineering.
StayFocus and LIVE

+1

Sry to say BUT your right!
Sad
StayFocus and LIVE
I'm the tard that voted for January 14.

LOL thanks for your honesty, We forgive YOU. Now why can BFL be this HONEST with US Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Free World
Hold the presses - BFL delivering late !!

Seriously, how many times can people be duped and keep going back ........
Pages:
Jump to: