Pages:
Author

Topic: {BFL} WHAT THE!! ButterflyLads WONT deliver the Monarch Till...ONLY GOD KNOWs?:( - page 26. (Read 47962 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 503
dApps Development Automation Platform
Seriously, what did you expect !?

+1

you know their track record and you bought anyways, you gave up your rights to bitch about any delays
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
What are you guys talking about!. Haven't they already delivered? You can see it right on their product page.

http://www.butterflylabs.com/monarch/

November / December    Initial Shipping

Since that's what they're telling all their new customers, it must be true.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
I'm the tard that voted for January 14. I truly don't believe they will deliver to a legit customer but instead will deliver to the likes of codinginmysleep.. My memory isnt that bad.  
I believe that little stunt with Jalapenos drove people nuts. Once they saw it, they thought it was real and it created a frenzy of preorders after the price increase.

At least thats how I see it.  
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001
You guys are very forgetful,delays are only a part of the BFL'isms,power consumption will be 3x whatever they announced  Grin
Activity: 330
Merit: 252
NEIN, ICH BIN DER BITCOIN!
Heard about a delay of max. 14 days TM
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
Come on now people.. play nice. Remember a lot of people waiting for monarch rolled over their original orders.

Whomever chose that path... are probably selling their preorders about now.
Activity: 434
Come on now people.. play nice. Remember a lot of people waiting for monarch rolled over their original orders.
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
o no i had order 3000 units from bfl labs

o noooooooooooooooooooooo Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

Activity: 158
Merit: 100
As a current owner of 6 Singles ordered in April '13 and delivered in Oct '13, I lol at anyone who ordered anything from BFL.  But I'm a glutton for punishment and ordered a Monarch on Black Bitcoin Friday.  

The "GOOD NEWS EVERYONE" is they never invoiced me and thus I didn't pay anything.

To BFL:  4.25 BTC for 180GH/s (BitMain AntMiner) ordered and delivered within 4 days.  Lol.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
Seriously, what did you expect !?

people who ordered monarch must be a little retarded after all BFL history, i dont want to offend anyone, but its pure stupidity to order from them after all horror history they have
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
StayFocus and LIVE
Obviously the person who set up this poll is unfamiliar with BFL.  December 2014 would be my best guess, and I'm an optimist.

ha! :0) i'll leave this comment along hahahaa  Cool  Cheesy  Wink

Also i want to give them a little bit of roooooom to prove me wrong LOL  Grin
StayFocus and LIVE
Obviously the person who set up this poll is unfamiliar with BFL.  December 2014 would be my best guess, and I'm an optimist.

ha! :0) i'll leave this comment along hahahaa  Cool  Cheesy  Wink
Activity: 263
StayFocus and LIVE
Activity: 630
Heres BFL_Josh trusted feedback link. Please give him a Trusted feedback Smiley Wink

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/bfljosh-63314

Also Here's Inaba trusted feedback link. Please give him a Trusted feedback as-well Smiley Wink

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=8198

does anyone know of any more BFL member in bitcointalk Huh i would like to make a list of BFL members/employees Huh or if some one already done it, please post the link Here Smiley

They are all crooks or full retard, and should be shunned from the community for life...We need last names and a bitcoin blacklist! KNC is the best hands down, and thats why they are all sold out. I will get mine 1st day! So stoked

Bitcoin Boxing Match- i would like to fight all BFL employees in the ring for charity. Punching just one of them in the nose would bring me so much joy. Thanks for the most expensive paperweight ever!
StayFocus and LIVE
nasser sometimes posts here. Think he is bfl_engineer

Nice! Thanks Smiley anymore out there  Huh
Activity: 434
nasser sometimes posts here. Think he is bfl-engineer

Edit - *corrected username
StayFocus and LIVE
Heres BFL_Josh trusted feedback link. Please give him a Trusted feedback Smiley Wink

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/bfljosh-63314

Also Here's Inaba trusted feedback link. Please give him a Trusted feedback as-well Smiley Wink

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=8198

does anyone know of any more BFL member in bitcointalk Huh i would like to make a list of BFL members/employees Huh or if some one already done it, please post the link Here Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
If you were dumb enough to buy from BFL, without googling the name. You deserve to loose everything.

Sorry, always risk in mining gear, I've got $12 grand in Black Arrow, But they delivered last time. So this is a risk I was willing to take.

BFL could of drove a van to my door step with unit's in the back of the van. offered me 2TH for $500 on the spot, 20 second delivvery, and I'd still not expect to get product for 6-9 months.

I can't believe these guys are still getting sale's. I don't blame them. I'm sure they are making a fortune lmao. But the fact people are still buying.. Shame on you guys!

Thank you. You just backed me up to another post of mine!
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
If you were dumb enough to buy from BFL, without googling the name. You deserve to loose everything.

Sorry, always risk in mining gear, I've got $12 grand in Black Arrow, But they delivered last time. So this is a risk I was willing to take.

BFL could of drove a van to my door step with unit's in the back of the van. offered me 2TH for $500 on the spot, 20 second delivvery, and I'd still not expect to get product for 6-9 months.

I can't believe these guys are still getting sale's. I don't blame them. I'm sure they are making a fortune lmao. But the fact people are still buying.. Shame on you guys!
Pages:
Jump to: