Pages:
Author

Topic: {BFL} WHAT THE!! ButterflyLads WONT deliver the Monarch Till...ONLY GOD KNOWs?:( - page 23. (Read 47944 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
StayFocus and LIVE
Heres a look at you Monarch LOL

StayFocus and LIVE
Hey BFL  "Thanks for the FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE water coolant"  Cheesy Grin.... NOT!!!!!  Sad
StayFocus and LIVE
Heres BFL_Josh trusted feedback link. Please give them a Trusted feedback Smiley Wink

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/bfljosh-63314

Also Here's Inaba trusted feedback link. Please give him a Trusted feedback as-well Smiley Wink

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=8198
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Why don't people just get refunds if they don't want to wait?

All sales are final. According to reports I've read, the official response asking for a refund is a suggestion to sell the preorder on EBay or to another interested party.

I think I read someone got a lawyer involved and the caved and gave a refund
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow

All sales are final. According to reports I've read, the official response asking for a refund is a suggestion to sell the preorder on EBay or to another interested party.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 330
Merit: 252
NEIN, ICH BIN DER BITCOIN!
most disgusting thing, the put commercial all over the web for their miners. just to find a few more to send them money!

unbelievable!
StayFocus and LIVE
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
What still no tape out?
StayFocus and LIVE
Feburary News: We missed our power target again.....................600GH will consume 1150 watts  Cheesy

April News: PCB redesign nearing completion. Shipping begins in two weeks.
April 2015 news: o you guys are still waiting we totally forgot about the Monarch's we were developing our newer rig which you can upgrade to for a small fee and pay the difference.

lolol NiCe! I feel bad for anyone that bought one... Sad
Activity: 574
Feburary News: We missed our power target again.....................600GH will consume 1150 watts  Cheesy

April 2015 news: o you guys are still waiting we totally forgot about the Monarch's we were developing our newer rig which you can upgrade to for a small fee and pay the difference.
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001
What I like is that they get the free water cooled upgrade because of the delay

Translation: The foundry said Water cool these or they will turn to molten lava 2 minutes after you plug them in.

Next months news: A free bottle of liquid nitrogen with every purchase!!

LOL

Activity: 854
What I like is that they get the free water cooled upgrade because of the delay

Translation: The foundry said Water cool these or they will turn to molten lava 2 minutes after you plug them in.

Next months news: A free bottle of liquid nitrogen with every purchase!!

LOL
StayFocus and LIVE
don't forget to vote!

Vote for the least reliable ASIC company?

Cointerra - 5 (1.4%)
Kncminer - 16 (4.4%)
Hashfast - 12 (3.3%)
BUTTERFLY LABs - 280 (76.3%)
Terrahash - 19 (5.2%)
Avalon - 35 (9.5%)
 Lock Voting
Edit Poll 
Total Voters: 367
StayFocus and LIVE
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
DrG
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035
I thought people would have learnt a lesson by now about BFL. Looks like people are still giving them chances.

It may be a few new people.  I hoping its mostly older customer who saw KNC shipping 550GH/s units and thinking WTF is my 60GH/s Single going to do.  Fine, I'll shell a little more for 600GH/s.

Problem is those people just extended their pain.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
I thought people would have learnt a lesson by now about BFL. Looks like people are still giving them chances.
DrG
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035
I hate to quote myself but seriously, nobody should have ordered these with even the slightest belief that they would deliver anything even vaguely close to what they were promising.

How the hell are they going to deal with the cooling needs if these are supposed to be packed next to each other in PCI-E slots?

There was never any friggin' way you could get a 600GH/s miner running on 28nm on a PCI-E card that looks like a video card, otherwise the much more talented engineers at other firms wouldn't have all gone with way more intense cooling solutions.

The product they promised was clearly impossible to begin with so it's bizarre that anybody is surprised that it's going to be delayed and absolutely nothing like originally planned.

I bet they have a bunch of Minirig cases left over  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Gotta put those oil immersion cards somewhere.
Pages:
Jump to: