Pages:
Author

Topic: {BFL} WHAT THE!! ButterflyLads WONT deliver the Monarch Till...ONLY GOD KNOWs?:( - page 27. (Read 47962 times)

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1185
dogiecoin.com
Right now, the plan is for everyone that has a current pre-order, you will be upgraded to the water cooled version of the Monarch for free to compensate for the slight delay because we didn't listen to dogie and others when he/they said you couldn't cool even the best case heat output in that formfactor.
FTFY
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
°^°
Activity: 798
www.DonateMedia.org
How many times does this have to happen before everyone stops giving them money....

In March it will be April, in April it will be "in two weeks!" for months.

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Oh wow, March or April. I was expecting much later.
Activity: 508
Merit: 500
Seriously, what did you expect !?
Activity: 784
Sometimes it feels like BFL is set up to be the retard hardware company on purpose.  A plot by all asic manufacturers so the diff doesn't scream up any faster than it already is.

1. Be the most visible marketing wise to gather the most customers.
2. Hold customer money to keep the majority from mining.
3. Don't ship until it doesn't matter.
Activity: 560
StayFocus and LIVE
No one has burned BFL down yet and pissed on the ashes? Thought for sure someone would go postal on that place

we are the civilize people here!  Cool
Activity: 742
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
Heres BFL_Josh trusted feedback link. Please give him a Trusted feedback Smiley Wink
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/bfljosh-63314

I might recommend linking Josh Zerlan's "Inaba" account as well, which is practically Butterfly Labs' official mouthpiece on these forums.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
No one has burned BFL down yet and pissed on the ashes? Thought for sure someone would go postal on that place
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1756
Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!
Are you allowed to cancel orders? 

LOL no

Do they offer reimbursement for delayed products?

LOL fuck NO

Once you give them your BTC or $ they ain't giving it back for sweet fuck all.
StayFocus and LIVE
Heres BFL_Josh trusted feedback link. Please give him a Trusted feedback Smiley Wink

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/bfljosh-63314

Also Here's Inaba trusted feedback link. Please give him a Trusted feedback as-well Smiley Wink

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=8198
Activity: 308
Activity: 315
Has there ever, historically, been a time where buying mining rigs is more profitable than just spending the same money on coins?  I'm quite curious.

I can share my personal experience which is a resounding NO!  I pre-ordered a 30 gh/s rig back in March '13 for $689, with expected delivery within a few months.  At that time BTC were trading for appx. $40 each.  I could have bought over 17 BTC for that money, but the lure of 30 gh/s promised much, much more.  Of course, by the time I got my rig in November, I could only mine 0.05 BTC per day.  Today I get 0.015 per day.  I'm never, ever going to make my money back, and the lesson is, if you are considering buying a BFL product, just buy BTC instead.
StayFocus and LIVE
Faulty poll is faulty. No option for 'in two weeks[tm]'

come on, come on let be real here! lol  Grin
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
BFL should start to be associated with the company VALVE.  If anyone is familiar, there is a very well known term called "Valve time".  When valve says "coming out in the next few weeks", it's not unknown to take over a year.  Soon we'llb e working with BFL times Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660
lose: unfind ... loose: untight
Faulty poll is faulty. No option for 'in two weeks[tm]'
their motto should be:

"When you go with BFL, you'll see some Big Fucking Losses"

I had to LOL at this.  Has there ever, historically, been a time where buying mining rigs is more profitable than just spending the same money on coins?  I'm quite curious.
Activity: 434
their motto should be:

"When you go with BFL, you'll see some Big Fucking Losses"
Are you allowed to cancel orders?  I mean, delays like this, with new difficulties and teh works, really make the investment pay lower than originally calculated.  Do they offer reimbursement for delayed products?
Pages:
Jump to: