Pages:
Author

Topic: Big Bash League T20 Cricket Predictions Discussions - page 3. (Read 22255 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Congratulation to Melbourne Stars for this wonderful victory and move to next round, it played wonderful into this match.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
Perth got totally failed in all department poor batting with ordinary bowling, Melbourne Stars won by 7 wickets with all around performance.

Today Melbourne Stars performed all round in all bowling batting and fielding, but seeing the game today perth from starting playing for not winning, start itself was very poor and klinger was not batting like what he batted in this series, todays semi also went one sided .

now hope that final will be some what interesting.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Perth got totally failed in all department poor batting with ordinary bowling, Melbourne Stars won by 7 wickets with all around performance.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
Well done Pietersen scored fifty runs that is wonderful batting performance and now it is going to win this match.
Activity: 658
Kevin Pietersen playing wonderful inning for Melbourne Stars and now it is very close to win this match and they got good control over it and will finish this match with winning touch maybe 1 over early.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Melbourne Stars is in very strong position, required run rate is not pretty high and it is can be chase with just 1 run scored on every ball around 6 run rate can be good achievement for it just to keep maintain it.
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
This pitch looking some tough for batting but Melbourne Stars can't afford to lose this golden opportunity to bear Perth into this match and move to next round a good partnership can change the whole result.
Melbourne stars can easily win this.. the total is not even average.. you just need to not lose wickets in quick succession to win the game. pretty much 1 run a ball.. should be super easy.. the bowlers need to perform exceptionally well to change the result.. which looks kinda unlikely.
This pitch looking some tough for batting but Melbourne Stars can't afford to lose this golden opportunity to bear Perth into this match and move to next round a good partnership can change the whole result.
Perth still has good chance to win this match if it get succeed to keep Melbourne Stars's inning around 50 runs into first 10 overs and take 2 more wickets there than it will be really hard for Melbourne Stars to take advantage of this low total.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
I will better wait and see the winner of toss and after watching first 10 overs of the game,decide whether to jump in or not.This will decisive time which will play vital role in victory of any team.

It is always safer to bet in middle of the game , i have lost two time in previous matches as i bet at the initial time.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
I will better wait and see the winner of toss and after watching first 10 overs of the game,decide whether to jump in or not.This will decisive time which will play vital role in victory of any team.

waiting for toss is good because who bats will make difference, but you dont have to wait for 10 overs this is t20 after 5 overs you can see that which teams performance will be were.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Activity: 714
I will say home ground surely will help Sydney Stars and will an advantage in this match.I personally will pick Stars for this match over Perth.We will see Sydney Thunder v/s Sydney Stars final match will be real war for Big Bash title.
Activity: 700
Today home ground will not be very helpful because this will be a pressure match.Which team will perform better under pressing situation will play Final where already strong and powerful Sydney Thunder is awaiting the competitor.
Activity: 672
Today it is 2nd Semi-Final and the winning team will join Sydney thunder in Final.I see Perth with having more chances in is in better position to qualify today against Sydney Stars.If this doesn't succeed it will be surprise for me to see it remaining behind.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Melbourne Stars playing on home ground and has some edge to win this match as it has good team combination and odds @2.02 very nice for betting.
Activity: 700
Melbourne Stars vs Perth i am also just waiting for the toss and than will place bet on first dismissal and highest 6 overs total runs, this is really hard to predict about this match at this stage i think both teams have equal opportunity to win this match.
Activity: 784
Melbourne Stars can take advantage of home ground but i will decide to place bet after let know about the playing eleven and which team is going to bat first, this pitch is difficult and hard to make score a lot of runs like others.
Activity: 714
Today match Melbourne Stars vs Perth is very crucial for both teams and both are do or die situation, i hope this will be very interesting match because no team can afford to lose at this knockout stage and both teams will do all their best to win this match and take to chance to play final match.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Melbourne Stars is my pick for today very important match as i feel it has very good potential to move into next round to join hand with Sydney Thunder into final match, Melbourne Stars has good team combination with good hitter so that i think bet on it will be worth for it.
Pages:
Jump to: