Pages:
Author

Topic: BIG HOPE FOR BITCOIN - page 26. (Read 3157 times)

Activity: 404
Merit: 105
June 13, 2018, 11:31:46 AM
I don't know why bitcoin down day by day lot of people invest in bitcoin but bitcoin price always low I hope that bitcoin price again high
Bitcoin price will high again as I had a big hopes on bitcoin. It was down because some on panic selling but nothing to worry price can recover. And good many users has a high hopes on bitcoin.
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 11:28:33 AM
Many people expect that bitcoin as the world's currency in the future at a price that can normalize to all countries. Bitcoin transactions can be seen by everyone in a transparent manner because it depends on meeting everyone with their individual needs. Cool
Activity: 175
June 13, 2018, 11:25:42 AM
I don't know why bitcoin down day by day lot of people invest in bitcoin but bitcoin price always low I hope that bitcoin price again high
Activity: 122
June 13, 2018, 11:21:26 AM
This is the right time for all of us in the crypto community to utilize the opportunities we have. Bitcoin will always rise after it dips and bitcoin falling now means we have the opportunity to buy more. The time to buy is now and hopefully good days will come soon.
Activity: 66
June 13, 2018, 11:12:06 AM
I have to be patient no matter what happens with bitcoin maybe someday bitcoin will raise the soaring price that makes us smile happy. So that's my hope.

Me too, this is really the time to have a very long patience and really need to hold tight as this is temporary only and bitcoin will rise again very soon. I will keep believing that bitcoin will reach its ath price again.
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
June 13, 2018, 11:11:23 AM
It is the great hope of us all Bitcoin users when digital money technology can be used by all walks of life in every country in the world, because as we know that the current use of Bitcoin is dominated by the upper middle class.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
June 13, 2018, 11:03:30 AM
don't expect big on bitcoin. because technology every day grows more advanced. so the bitcoin is getting worn out. I think they take the bitcoin framework and make a new, better crypto currency. you just have to take advantage every chance. I believe bitcoin will last but I also believe crypto currency is growing, so a better new crypto currency will emerge. this just takes a while to wait. or we alone create it.
Activity: 98
June 13, 2018, 11:01:36 AM
I have to be patient no matter what happens with bitcoin maybe someday bitcoin will raise the soaring price that makes us smile happy. So that's my hope.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
June 13, 2018, 10:50:09 AM
hopes for bitcoin, may be that bitcoin prices could rise even higher, and bitcoin is considered a legitimate currency.
Activity: 253
Merit: 10
June 13, 2018, 10:47:22 AM
Bitcoin is a crypto currency, all currencies make upward and downward trends from time to time. Bitcoin is and other Crypto currencies are taking over the world economy. See every dip as an opportunity to buy more.
Invest now and smile at moon
i wish bitcoin will increases again as lke last december because i want to invest by that rate and i will gain more profit
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
June 13, 2018, 10:44:44 AM
Lets hope for more investors and crypto currency users as long as the crypto world community in growing there's always hope
Holding bitcoin while being short in money might not be a good choice to do right now because of its declining price, but if we could buy more sooner as long as possible we can surely get some profit from holding some as the time goes by.
Activity: 168
June 13, 2018, 10:35:46 AM
yes it is the best time to invest now on cryptocurrency as the market price has drop drastically yet i think it could play some drop on it since last march the market price for bitcoin goes down to 6K USD and that compared today has still a lot price to play with. And besides there are report that there are exchanges being hack and possibly those crypto that has been hack will definitely sold already and that is why most of the crypto are falling down on its market price.
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
June 13, 2018, 10:28:15 AM
There will always hope with bitcoin, that's true that every time the price dump, expect that it will bounce right away this happen so many times in the past. People are still panicking even they know the true value of bitcoin we cannot control them. I'd better to be ready for the dump and buy more so I can have greater profit in the future that is beyond my expectation.
There will always hope with bitcoin and we hope that in the future bitcoin will rapidly increase and it will recognized worldwide. In addition to that, I hope that bitcoin will be legalized in all countries and all governments will allow it.
Activity: 85
June 13, 2018, 10:20:38 AM
as time goes on of course this is a very welcome news for everyone bitcoin will get a place in the top position i am very sure of it
Activity: 418
Merit: 106
June 13, 2018, 10:14:59 AM
There will always hope with bitcoin, that's true that every time the price dump, expect that it will bounce right away this happen so many times in the past. People are still panicking even they know the true value of bitcoin we cannot control them. I'd better to be ready for the dump and buy more so I can have greater profit in the future that is beyond my expectation.

Just trust bitcoin and to have patience all the time regarding instability price of bitcoin. There are endless rooms for bitcoin improvement. We are just hoping for more countries regarding its legality.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
June 13, 2018, 05:43:25 AM
expect that it will bounce right away this happen so many times in the past. People are still panicking even they know the true value of bitcoin we cannot control them. I'd better to be ready for the dump and buy more so I can have greater profit in the future that is beyond my expectation....
Though experience also declaring me that its better to buy those dumped coins, still I'm holding my money to make another entry, bitcoin is really
falling and no one knows how deep this manipulator are planning before they start buying back again and hype the value, it's much better to keep
observing and buy when you already decided and already seen a good potentials for much quicker returned.
Activity: 210
June 13, 2018, 04:48:27 AM
expect that it will bounce right away this happen so many times in the past. People are still panicking even they know the true value of bitcoin we cannot control them. I'd better to be ready for the dump and buy more so I can have greater profit in the future that is beyond my expectation....
Activity: 196
June 13, 2018, 04:41:27 AM
You also have great hopes with Bitcoin You are confident that sometime in the end of the year Bitcoin will experience a tremendous increase. Because Bitcoin has been proven to have a lot of fame. And will continue to retain its value as a form of digital gold and is also accepted in many countries as a currency and recognized worldwide.
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
June 13, 2018, 04:25:50 AM
It's a matter of speculated value. The diversity in projects as well as the increasing adoption lends to the idea that it will stabilize at some point in the future. Bitcoin won't die, but other projects will assuredly continue to make steady hands and keen eyes money.
Activity: 153
June 13, 2018, 04:24:31 AM
Yes we need big hope for bitcoin.I know bitcoin will rise again and   at the end we will get want we want.Always positive because being nega in crpto will not help.So keep on hodl and hope for the best for bitcoin to rise again.
Pages:
Jump to: