Pages:
Author

Topic: Biggest Problem of your Country ?? - page 27. (Read 7001 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0
January 16, 2018, 11:00:46 AM
I think is Corruption in the government.Because of The people are charged with taxes but we end up having inefficient implementation of road and traffic rules, lack of a flood control system, and "road constructions" (They destroy some roads then immediately "fix" it, as a tactic for kickback). Even if, let's say, we have a good president, it would still be difficult for him to implement good governance practices nationwide because the rest of the politicians would not support something that has nothing in it for them. This problem is passed from generation to generation, more so considering the fact that the strongest politicians form dynasties. The problems in the government, collectively, is the primary reason for the rest of the problems.
Activity: 98
January 16, 2018, 10:40:41 AM
The biggest problem of my country are:
1.) Corruption
2.) Unemployment rate
3.) Heavy Traffic
4.) Poverty
5.) Drugs and crime rate
Activity: 48
January 16, 2018, 10:21:36 AM
I think one of the biggest problems of my country is passive civil society.
Activity: 70
January 16, 2018, 08:33:16 AM
The issue of bribery and corruption is the biggest problem in my country. The issue of bribery and corruption is popular and  common  among the political leaders and this has prevented economic growth and stability. I think one way we can resolved the issue of bribery and corruption is, our leaders should have love for their country.
Activity: 126
January 16, 2018, 07:57:06 AM
What do you think is the biggest problem of your country.

As per my thinking in my country Pakistan energy crisis and VIP culture is the biggest problem. If you are from my country then what do you think is the biggest problem and how can be overcome or remove this from our society.

What are necessary steps that one should take to eradicate the problems of their country.
The biggest problem of our country is drugs, poverty and terrorism they destroy many lives everyday and govt cant even think solution in this problems ive mention so how can our ecomony dominant to other countreis even a single problem can solve by our govt.
Activity: 19
January 16, 2018, 07:49:56 AM
There are many problems on our country like unemployment.Another would be poverty.And high crime rate and corruption in the government.
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
January 16, 2018, 07:23:04 AM
The biggest problems of our country is Poverty and crime.

Poverty is a really big problem in one's country. People die because of poverty. Though there are many vacant positions in any work place, poor people can't be employed because of their experiences that are lacking. And the second problem enters due to poverty people tend to do crimes to survive. And it is really relevant in my country
Activity: 44
January 16, 2018, 06:48:13 AM
Poverty,drugs and corruption but that was before now our government is slowly trying its best to eradicate this menace.
Activity: 27
January 16, 2018, 06:10:40 AM
People loving themselves more than others is a problem where I live.
Activity: 178
January 16, 2018, 04:32:24 AM
Unfortunately the biggest problem in my country Ghana is coorruption. Our leaders are so corrupt and so are the citizens and this has retarded growth and development.
Activity: 55
January 16, 2018, 04:13:00 AM
the biggest problem in my country the Philippines is corruption not just in politics but even in each individual. people is always trying to be ahead with someone not thinking of what it takes.
Activity: 77
January 16, 2018, 04:04:11 AM
Im from Philippines and i think the biggest problem here is corruption because most of the leader here are corrupt! Another problem is traffic,  the volume of vehicle here are growing up. Aside from that another reason is lack education because of poverty.
Activity: 84
January 16, 2018, 02:45:56 AM
Heavy Traffic
Activity: 32
January 16, 2018, 02:16:11 AM
The biggest problem in our country is the corruption. all the MP s are thieves. they are stolen the peoples' money. they are increasing  taxes the all of requirements in the country people. because of that people are suffering every day.
Activity: 46
January 16, 2018, 02:09:45 AM

That is corruption. In my country, we set up an anti-corruption organization nowadays. Most of these people are members of the government that do my country's economic degradation, many of them Intentionally disobeying state regulations, selling national information to other countries, organizing reactionary organizations, counterfeiting drugs, participating in corrupt activities.
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
January 16, 2018, 01:57:37 AM
There is nothing else but poverty, and I think if we really want to do a solution for this problem. I think we need to start to our self specially for those are powerful in governments using their power for stealing.
Activity: 168
January 16, 2018, 01:45:58 AM
The biggest pribkem in my country is Donald Trump
Activity: 7
January 16, 2018, 01:39:53 AM
There are 3 biggest problems in my country : It's traffic jam, corruptions and the non-education.
Activity: 85
January 16, 2018, 01:21:05 AM
I think is drugs and traffic and corruption either
Activity: 13
January 15, 2018, 10:54:06 PM
Our President is in a state of rapid mental decline, he’s getting worse every day, and he has nuclear weapons.
Pages:
Jump to: