Pages:
Author

Topic: Binance... is this place a scam? - page 17. (Read 3720 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 506
December 04, 2017, 06:04:22 AM
Good to hear peoples opinions and experiences in Binance. I am also planning to move some of my funds or perhaps if it is better I will relocate my main trades there. Hoping Binance will continue to add fundamentally strong coins at fast pace so we can have more options.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
December 04, 2017, 05:56:56 AM
A little nervous. Last night I bought 600 shares of IOTA which went up significantly today. I logged back in to move them off the Binance exchange and it is telling me that my withdraws are suspended due to "network congestion." I also have a small balance of ETH that has the same message.

Don't get panic easily maybe there so many withdrawal request happening when you execute your withdrawals on binance and just try to withdraw again later or maybe tomorrow to see if that problem still occur, And also try to grab some support answer so that you can get an idea on why that error occurs when you try to withdraw your tokens.
Activity: 420
Merit: 119
December 04, 2017, 05:51:10 AM
A little nervous. Last night I bought 600 shares of IOTA which went up significantly today. I logged back in to move them off the Binance exchange and it is telling me that my withdraws are suspended due to "network congestion." I also have a small balance of ETH that has the same message.

They are not scam, I'm also using it for quite a while now and before I use it i also ask someone if this trading site was legit. I think they currently have problems in withdrawal on some of the token/coins. Like for example ETH, but now ETH issue with regards to withdrawal is already fixed and you can already withdraw your funds.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
December 04, 2017, 05:14:05 AM
just a small trouble . do not panic , sometimes panic a makes us regret at the end. binance will be fine.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
Decentralized Digital Billboards
December 04, 2017, 05:01:02 AM

Don't worry. Withdrawal problem occurs because Binance will upgrade the system today https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003154972-System-Upgrade-Notice-
Activity: 744
Merit: 100
Join On COMBO
December 04, 2017, 03:37:41 AM
Binance is a very good game, likelihood binance can be a serious rival for bittrex, there is no reason to say binance SCAM.
Bittrex is much more severe than binance, now most accounts can not withdraw
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
December 04, 2017, 03:35:20 AM
Binance is fine as an exchange.
But you can also call it pump & dump manipulator.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
December 04, 2017, 03:16:38 AM
Also keep in mind because of serious IOTA boom and an update they are slower than usual. Not something to trip over. Stay up.
Activity: 81
December 04, 2017, 03:15:04 AM

They might be having some issues. I'm using binance for months without any issues other than occasional suspension of withdraw or deposit or both. Though I haven't logged in for a few days, I would vouch for the exchange to be one of the most professional one. (Other exchanges have way more issues)

Thanks! That makes me feel better
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
December 04, 2017, 03:11:38 AM

They might be having some issues. I'm using binance for months without any issues other than occasional suspension of withdraw or deposit or both. Though I haven't logged in for a few days, I would vouch for the exchange to be one of the most professional one. (Other exchanges have way more issues)
Activity: 81
December 04, 2017, 03:02:29 AM

Pages:
Jump to: