Pages:
Author

Topic: Binance... is this place a scam? - page 4. (Read 3693 times)

Activity: 2534
Merit: 332
March 23, 2018, 05:53:15 PM
I like this stock exchange. It has simple registration and high liquidity. It has a lot of good coins and it looks safe.
as far as I know the stock market is not entirely safe as well, because every journey of an activity there must be a weakness, including the stock market also has its own weakness as well.
You didnt get on what he said about binance which isnt really right at all since we do know that this is a crypto exchange which isnt really related to stock exchange.They are entirely different.Binance isnt a scam and most people do know that this is a good exchange and becoming famous eventually and i didnt expect for this to happen.I remember the days where binance just got launched and popularity becomes widespread.
Activity: 464
Merit: 250
March 23, 2018, 05:46:11 PM
I am pretty sure it’s not a scam. I have been using it for a while now and i didn’t see anything that made me think it’s dangerous. Of course it has some problems and disadvantages but it’s very hard to find a good exchange lately . So binance is okay in many ways. You can use it without worrying.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
March 23, 2018, 05:43:12 PM
I rarely conduct trading on this exchange, rather I use it as an exchanger. Indeed, low commission when entering and withdrawing funds.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
March 17, 2018, 03:36:26 PM
I like Binance because they are trying to do their best and satisfy all the needs of the users. Besides they have good security system and improve it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
March 17, 2018, 03:11:43 PM
Still, needless to say that Binns exchange — Scam and divorce? Having studied the reviews of traders, I will answer this question today as follows: no, because at the moment the platform occupies top positions, offers profitable and functional trading with cryptocurrencies. This is not a fraud, and because the organization is supported by the world's largest companies, the number of its users is constantly growing.
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
March 17, 2018, 02:22:43 PM
I like this stock exchange. It has simple registration and high liquidity. It has a lot of good coins and it looks safe.
as far as I know the stock market is not entirely safe as well, because every journey of an activity there must be a weakness, including the stock market also has its own weakness as well.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
March 17, 2018, 02:04:43 PM
The best solution in your case will be to the support service !!
this is a very cool exchange! is currently the most popular and reliable!
there is no better time available !!!
Activity: 686
Merit: 105
March 17, 2018, 01:21:36 PM
Activity: 208
Merit: 13
TRUSTED CARS ICO
March 17, 2018, 01:10:43 PM
Binance is one of the most serious exchanges out there, frankly it has a great user interface and great pairs and a very active listing policy, the fees are very high for that reason.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
LETS GO ADAB
March 17, 2018, 01:01:42 PM
A little nervous. Last night I bought 600 shares of IOTA which went up significantly today. I logged back in to move them off the Binance exchange and it is telling me that my withdraws are suspended due to "network congestion." I also have a small balance of ETH that has the same message.

Binance are now one of the leading exchange in terms of trading crypto currency. I recently use it for selling my altcoin and it works fine for me without having a problem. Had you already send ticket to their support? Their support team is active and will reply to your concern asap.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
March 17, 2018, 12:53:33 PM
It is really hard to believe that Binance is a scam. If it has big problems, I'm almost sure that the whole crypto-society would have known about that and bitcoin would have fallen even deeper.
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
March 17, 2018, 12:38:36 PM
 Smiley They are not scam, I'm also using it for quite a while now and before I use it i also ask someone if this trading site was legit. I think they currently have problems in withdrawal on some of the token/coins. Like for example ETH, but now ETH issue with regards to withdrawal is already fixed and you can already withdraw your funds.
 Smiley
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
March 17, 2018, 12:32:39 PM
For me, binance is a fine exchange.I am using binance more than 8 months.Still no problem.yes, they have withdrawal problem sometimes.but they fix it as soon as possible.
Activity: 196
Merit: 46
March 17, 2018, 12:23:34 PM
Binance is fine, don't worry. They've been around for a while. I personally have been using them for months and everything has been going smoothly so far.
Activity: 387
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
March 17, 2018, 12:12:54 PM
Lol, Binance is the only exchange that is trust-able and if you think that this exchange is a scam than decentralized exchanges are the only places where you should trade. Cause you aren't going to find any exchange better than Binance.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
March 17, 2018, 12:10:19 PM

yourself here by the floor very good, sure you have a good choice here here
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
March 17, 2018, 12:10:04 PM
A little nervous. Last night I bought 600 shares of IOTA which went up significantly today. I logged back in to move them off the Binance exchange and it is telling me that my withdraws are suspended due to "network congestion." I also have a small balance of ETH that has the same message.

For me Binance is one of the most Legit exchange and fees are not that high ( because I use BNB Smiley ) . One reason why it happen is maybe they have some issues at that time that normal happens to all trading sites .
Activity: 546
March 17, 2018, 12:05:47 PM
I do not think that the Binance project is scam, because I'm sure that this exchange is very wonderful tools for trading, I think that those people who know how to trade on the exchange will be able to make very good money on it.
Activity: 375
March 17, 2018, 11:34:23 AM

No. Binance is the world's best market.
Maybe when you buy coins, market Binance again problematic. So be patient.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
March 17, 2018, 11:23:47 AM
I personally can vouch for binance too. Had traded and invested coins from there.. no issue at all so its not a scam .

I would say its a very trustable exchange and maybe kucoin is next on my list
Pages:
Jump to: