Pages:
Author

Topic: bit pit - (LP, ESMPPS, 8-decimal payout, SSL, API, 0% fee, Almost 0% Stales!) - page 17. (Read 80690 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
User "winner13" got the block.

One of the things we'll add to the leaderboard and round history are block finders.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Ok, some information: I'm in CEST (because of the timestamps). I run Ubuntu 11.04, poclbm (latest version) with phatk (2011-07-11 version by Diapolo), Catalyst 11.6 and APP SDK 2.4

Code:
--- pool.bitp.it ping statistics ---
10 packets transmitted, 10 received, 0% packet loss, time 9011ms
rtt min/avg/max/mdev = 189.161/190.889/192.886/1.448 ms

What I noticed also.
Code:
pool.bitp.it:8334 12/07/2011 15:20:42, long poll: IO error
pool.bitp.it:8334 12/07/2011 15:20:43, LP connected to pool.bitp.it:8334
pool.bitp.it:8334 12/07/2011 15:20:48, 4a94f793, accepted

Current rates:
Code:
[Rej: 156/5988 (2%)]
[Rej: 165/6319 (2%)]
[Rej: 145/6176 (2%)]
[Rej: 159/6279 (2%)]

Oh, and still would like to know who got the Bonus  Wink
Activity: 112
My stale rate is up to about 1% the last hours... just now, I noticed a strange behaviour:

Any idea? But still very satisified so far, still the most stable pool experience I had.

I just noticed your screen shot. Thank you! Those timestamps should help locate the rejection in our logs.
I am sorry to hear that a couple of you guys are having higher stales. I'd like to work with you to try and figure out why your stale rate is higher than I'd prefer.

Just let me know what your pool username is (if it differs from your forum username), and what mining software your running. Also, it would be nice to know what your ping response time is to pool.bitp.it.

I'm still pretty low myself:

Activity: 607
Merit: 500
try guiminer  Wink
if this pool goes over 100GH then it would be my best choise:)
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
FPGA Mining LLC
Not a single stale during the last 12 hours over here, so it might be your miner's long polling worker dying or something.
Just try restarting your miner and check if it goes away. If it does, please tell us which miner that is so that someone can investigate further and possibly file a bug report with them.
My stale rate is up to about 1% the last hours... just now, I noticed a strange behaviour:

Any idea? But still very satisified so far, still the most stable pool experience I had.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
Finally guys, for a moment I though you were trying to break a record or something...

I just pointed my 4 miners towards you. Lets see how it goes.
1bitc0inplz, can you please add some more statistics in profile and round history?

Profile:
- total shares (in all time/since reset)
- stales (per worker in all time/since reset and in current round)

Round history:
- total round's shares
- remaining number of confirmations to confirm last block
- your own award per block
- duration (in hours, i.e. time when block was solved minus round start time)

Just look at the BTC Guild block statistic, which looks pretty good.

Thanks for all you doing!

You know, I was just thinking about a lot of those things. Especially the # of shares in a round. I'm about to head to bed, it's 1:30am local time, but this is definitely going high on the priority list. Can't promise on when all of it will be done, but we'll start getting some of those knocked out right away.

I appreciate the feedback. It's always good to hear thoughts from others.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
1bitc0inplz, can you please add some more statistics in profile and round history?

Profile:
- total shares (in all time/since reset)
- stales (per worker in all time/since reset and in current round)

Round history:
- total round's shares
- remaining number of confirmations to confirm last block
- your own award per block
- duration (in hours, i.e. time when block was solved minus round start time)

Just look at the BTC Guild block statistic, which looks pretty good.

Thanks for all you doing!
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Once I switched to another pool, block was found. Bad carma =(

GRATZ TO ALL

P.S. Interesting who won the bonus
Block was just found, right after I started throwing some hashing power at it.  Tongue Shame it wasn't my block though  Cry

We appreciate everyone's efforts! That block was insane, and appreciate you fighting with us.

To lift everyone's spirit's, we're announcing another bounty! Solve round 7, win an additional 4 BTC.
Activity: 560
Merit: 517
Block was just found, right after I started throwing some hashing power at it.  Tongue Shame it wasn't my block though  Cry
Are you shitting me 8 million shares and still no solve. If this block ends as invalid , i'm choking someone.

You and me both.  Sad

This block is insane. Hopefully 8 million shares means we're close to the end of this sucker.
Activity: 224
Are you shitting me 8 million shares and still no solve. If this block ends as invalid , i'm choking someone.
Ok guys, we're getting tired of this round too.

We've bumped the bounty to 10 BTC, now let's get that block solved!
put up a link to bitp.it on http://bitcoinx.com/profit/

I like the method you use to reduce stales  Cheesy

Thanks! We appreciate it  Grin

I also want to thank all our users for sticking with us during our long round... here's hoping it's over soon!

Agreed, on both counts! It's great to see everyone sticking with us through this though round.

Also, phelix, thank you for adding a link to us! We appreciate everyone who's helping get the word out about us.

Activity: 168
8 million shares...
Guys find a block...
Activity: 84
put up a link to bitp.it on http://bitcoinx.com/profit/

I like the method you use to reduce stales  Cheesy

Thanks! We appreciate it  Grin

I also want to thank all our users for sticking with us during our long round... here's hoping it's over soon!
Pages:
Jump to: