Pages:
Author

Topic: [BIT-X.com] [CoinsBank.com] Earn Bitcoins by Posting | Signature Campaign - page 14. (Read 554235 times)

staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
Marco connected both 7th and 8th July but never said anything . Hopefully he is working on it.
Once Hebert contacted CoinsBank , we got the payments so either they are working on it (on the second part + bonus) or they don 't know that we didn't receive the payments .
legendary
Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
it seems like CoinsBank is no longer particularly interested in continuing this campaign (good Marco or bad Marco). That wouldn't be a great problem if they just paid out the outstanding payments and finally called it a day, but dragging on like this is the worst thing that could happen to a sig campaign...

From a participant's point of view, of course
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
i received the payment of one week only, still missing the second week and we are heading toward the third(monday)
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
The bot it yet not been reset. Hope the payments for this week and last week are sent out soon.

I received ~0.02 BTC, which is less than half, was that the bonus & did others get a similar amount?

No .02 here is that your payment you got on the 5th?  I got my full payment for 6/27 on the 5th.

So far where I'm sitting at is:
There were two weeks that had not been paid:
1) 6/27 - Paid (no bot reset)

2) 7/4 - Unpaid
3) Coins_Bank Bonus mentioned - Unpaid (unsure of amount)
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
The bot it yet not been reset. Hope the payments for this week and last week are sent out soon.

I received ~0.02 BTC, which is less than half, was that the bonus & did others get a similar amount?
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
...redo.... // Not paid for this empty post.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

To hope for something out of nothing is the most popular form of hope

Pls do not doubt in Marco and Bitcoinboy. They have always managed to pay us all, not always on time but coins always arrive. I know it s hard not to doubt people in crypto world but in this case, they always come clean.
legendary

To hope for something out of nothing is the most popular form of hope
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Missina about half what I was supposed to receive for the last 2 weeks. I hope there s another payment scheduled soon.
legendary
After two weeks of waiting, I didn't got the whole payment for the first missed payment.

Now waiting for the 2nd payment (July 4) and the "bonus".

Really would appropriate this being looked at.  Wish we could get this back in order were missing 7-4 payment, bonus mentioned by  Coins_Bank.   And at this point it's been around 2.5 weeks since bot reset. 

So we really need
1) Catch-up payments to become current
2) Bot to become reset as it is old

Still best campaign around, I have been in it over a year.  Marco has always came though in the end, just really want to get back on track.

It is interesting that the sig wallet (which starts at 16pe...) was filled yesterday and now contains almost 1.6 BTC, most likely bonus + regular payments...

The exchange staff are probably trying to reach Marco right now
legendary
After two weeks of waiting, I didn't got the whole payment for the first missed payment.

Really would appropriate this being looked at.  Wish we could get this back in order were missing 7-4 payment, bonus mentioned by  Coins_Bank.   And at this point it's been around 2.5 weeks since bot reset.  

So we really need
1) Catch-up payment for 7-4 to become current + Bonus mentioned by Coins_Bank
2) Bot to become reset as it is 2.5 weeks or so old

Still best campaign around, I have been in it over a year.  Marco has always came though in the end, just really want to get back on track.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game

legendary
I also got a payment but I don't know for sure which week is that for. I think that's for 3 weeks ago.

Good to see them coming. Thank you CoinsBank & Marco

1) 6/27 (it's the week bot has not been reset from)
2) 7/4 (I believe).

This payment should be for that 6/27 payment I believe.  So were moving twords good again new need bot to reset and that 2nd week paid and were all set again.

Let's hope that was not a one-off "donation", and we will see the wallet filled again tomorrow. Right now there's 0.0867 BTC in that wallet...

Marco's severance pay, lol

the campaign wallet has been that one starting with 16pe... and it has around 0.4BTC in it

I always thought that it was this wallet, from which we are paid, and which belongs to Marco? It had been filled on June 27th, just around time when we should have been paid two weeks ago. What wallet are you talking about?

Update, now I found the wallet you meant. I guess it is CoinsBank's wallet (so we both are correct)
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
I also got a payment but I don't know for sure which week is that for. I think that's for 3 weeks ago.

2) 7/4 (I believe).

This payment should be for that 6/27 payment I believe.  So were moving twords good again new need bot to reset and that 2nd week paid and were all set again.

Let's hope that was not a one-off "donation", and we will see the wallet filled again tomorrow. Right now there's 0.0867 BTC in that wallet...

the campaign wallet has been that one starting with 16pe... and it has around 0.4BTC in it.

also since last payment was on 24 June this payment we received was for 27 June and that would leave 4 of July to be paid. and also bot should be reset.
legendary

2) 7/4 (I believe).

legendary

2) 7/4 (I believe).

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
I received the amount I had been paid 3 weeks ago. Still 14 posts unpaid but glad to see the payment being sent Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!

legendary
i have sent user Coins_Bank a personal message and asked for an update maybe he knows what is going on.

lets wait and see if we get any reply from him.

Thank you for the message Herbert2020! Marco will process payments as soon as possible & every user will have a bonus for the wait.

Thanks for getting payment started.   I got the payment for 2 weeks ago.   Have not received the past week or bonus yet.     Bot still need's to be reset so we can get back to current.

We have always gotten paid in the end.   So even the bumps seem to be fixed with time, still best sig campaign and am happy to be a part of it for over a year at this point.  Thanks Coins_Bank and Marco.
Pages:
Jump to: