Pages:
Author

Topic: [BIT-X.com] [CoinsBank.com] Earn Bitcoins by Posting | Signature Campaign - page 17. (Read 554235 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
Hi guys! Payments will go through today.

There may be a rate change due to the recent 50% rise of Bitcoin (close to 100% at the very peak).

Regards

Looks like missed the today part still no payment/reset. I am really hoping it happens today. I do appreciate all Marco does with making this the best sig campaign on forum.  I think he might be smart to look into having a "helper" for lack of better word that has time and could help.
legendary
Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
i really don't understand the rate just, aren't your website all in bitcoin, what should change if bitcoin is worth 500 or 10k, the revenue in bitcoin from what we are advertising should always be the same because it is in bitcoin and not in fiat...

That's the way things are, i.e. the fact that you don't understand something doesn't necessarily mean that something is wrong with that, and not with your own logic. In this case, the change in rates can be easily explained by the fact that the exchange internal accounting is obviously still done in fiat (since they pay bills, taxes, and wages in fiat). It means that with the Bitcoin price rise, the signature campaign expenditures (in fiat terms) also rise accordingly...

anyway the day of the reset was due 27 of this month, so two days missed already(not counting this one)

It seems that you are afraid that your posts made since the reset day will be lost. I understand your apprehensions
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
i really don't understand the rate just, aren't your website all in bitcoin, what should change if bitcoin is worth 500 or 10k, the revenue in bitcoin from what we are advertising should always be the same because it is in bitcoin and not in fiat...

anyway the day of the reset was due 27 of this month, so two days missed already(not counting this one)
Activity: 298
Merit: 253
I have a Coinsbank card. I was wondering if there is a referral feature within my acct tab somewhere as a few people I know would love to order the card.

The fees are pretty high as I've paid $5 just to withdraw $20 out of the ATM even with $60 available. Sometimes it just doesn't give the full amount and the exchange amount seems delayed or up to $100 off. With that said people still want to card access but don't want to order unless there's some sort of ref credit that I benefit from.

Just to give a breakdown of approx of what I paid for the card..

$24.95 or $14.95
Then delivery is around $6-$15

and what caught me by surprise was the hidden charge to activate the card $9.95.

$5 ATM fee.

Strangely most stores even Starbucks isnt able to read my card but that could change.

Still getting cash out of the atm in a pinch is what I do like. So its great in an emergency which for me seems like all of the time lol.

Any info on this would be most welcomed Thanks.

This is just for the signature of Coinsbank.  You really need to contact Coinsbank and ask them about the card.  So big difference between the two.  Which is actually good for you as you information is safely secure with them, your asking questions just have to go there to when about account issues/card/etc.

He should try posting in the coinsbank debit card thread. It's still called the bit-x card thread, but coinsbank is the new name for bit-x, and queries about its card are actively being answered there. This is the link.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bitcoin-debit-card-bit-xcom-anonymous-or-named-low-fees-1006153
legendary
I have a Coinsbank card. I was wondering if there is a referral feature within my acct tab somewhere as a few people I know would love to order the card.

The fees are pretty high as I've paid $5 just to withdraw $20 out of the ATM even with $60 available. Sometimes it just doesn't give the full amount and the exchange amount seems delayed or up to $100 off. With that said people still want to card access but don't want to order unless there's some sort of ref credit that I benefit from.

$24.95 or $14.95

and what caught me by surprise was the hidden charge to activate the card $9.95.

$5 ATM fee.

Strangely most stores even Starbucks isnt able to read my card but that could change.

Still getting cash out of the atm in a pinch is what I do like. So its great in an emergency which for me seems like all of the time lol.

This is just for the signature of Coinsbank.  You really need to contact Coinsbank and ask them about the card.  So big difference between the two.  Which is actually good for you as you information is safely secure with them, your asking questions just have to go there to when about account issues/card/etc.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
WILL SKYPE CHAT FOR 3 MILLION COMPOUND COIN

$24.95 or $14.95

$5 ATM fee.

legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
I can't think of many open campaigns that pay that well still. It's still right up there.
Activity: 298
Merit: 253

There may be a rate change due to the recent 50% rise of Bitcoin (close to 100% at the very peak).

Regards

Thanks Marco I look forward to receiving it later today.  Hopefully it resets post counter at that time to.   I love this campaign as shown by being in it over a year. Not sure how much rate change you are talking but 50 percent number in the sentence scares  me.  Hope it is not that drastic.

*Edit looks like new rate is on first page now:

Highest rates!

If you believe you're an extremely high quality poster and believe you deserve a higher rate please contact me through PM and I'll see if something can be worked out (even higher rates)!

Staff                                                0.0006BTC  NEW  
Legendary & Hero Members         0.0006BTC
Senior Members      0.00045BTC
Full Members      0.0003BTC

So not as scary as I was thinking, still best campaign around.

There are other campaigns with better rates than that. This used to be the best campaign around, but with those low rates its gone downhill and members of it will probably start deserting for campaigns with higher payments.
legendary

Regards

Thanks Marco I look forward to receiving it later today.  Hopefully it resets post counter at that time to.   I love this campaign as shown by being in it over a year. Not sure how much rate change you are talking but 50 percent number in the sentence scares  me.  Hope it is not that drastic.

*Edit looks like new rate is on first page now:

Highest rates!

If you believe you're an extremely high quality poster and believe you deserve a higher rate please contact me through PM and I'll see if something can be worked out (even higher rates)!

Staff                                                0.0006BTC  NEW  
Legendary & Hero Members         0.0006BTC
Senior Members      0.00045BTC
Full Members      0.0003BTC

So not as scary as I was thinking, still best campaign around.
legendary
Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
There may be a rate change due to the recent 50% rise of Bitcoin (close to 100% at the very peak)

Bitcoin seems to have entered a downward spiral now, which may become steeper after the halving is over. The bot is still not reset and I have over 20 posts lost...

In the period when there was signature update
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

Regards
legendary
no reset this time, is this campaign even managed anymore? both managers are mia, they should recruit someone that has no college/university to do

I'm sure he will fix it.   It would be nice if anyone is able to contact Marco though way's most of us don't have to tell him it did not reset on bot.  (If anyone has his phone/skype/etc.)

I know he will fix it but dang we were on a good streak on reset was hitting it every time automatically it seemed.   But we need a reset, hot wallet refill, and payment.

Even with these bumps it still is the best campaign  around I believe.   I or many others I'm sure would be willing to help if needed if it's a busy season for Marco and Bitcoin_Boy$ .
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Is the Hero slot available or full at the moment? Hope sometimes will get the slot available for this campaign to be part of it.
For the nth time.

No New Spots!

Thanks for the help buddy. Dint find it or might be missed somewhere in the words of plethora.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
no reset this time, is this campaign even managed anymore? both managers are mia, they should recruit someone that has no college/university to do
Activity: 980
Is the Hero slot available or full at the moment? Hope sometimes will get the slot available for this campaign to be part of it.
For the nth time.

No New Spots!
Activity: 700
legendary
Activity: 4172
Merit: 8075
'The right to privacy matters'

Okay I will check my account I have been very busy with solar array and with my  kitchen rehab but I have been posting.

and no payment to my account.  I know I am flat rate monthly and a manual payment.

I will check again and send a pm.

I finally gave up after no responses over a month and no payment in 2+ months.

Good luck.

well he has paid me every month so far.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1164

Okay I will check my account I have been very busy with solar array and with my  kitchen rehab but I have been posting.

and no payment to my account.  I know I am flat rate monthly and a manual payment.

I finally gave up after no responses over a month and no payment in 2+ months.

Good luck.
legendary
Activity: 4172
Merit: 8075
'The right to privacy matters'

and no payment to my account.  I know I am flat rate monthly and a manual payment.

By now you  may have figured out I follow your posts and often ask you questions.. I have been a fan of you and sidehack for about a year.

Did you get a payment for this ?

Nice a fan club of one.  

So What happens if sidehack and I meet in the World Series?

Marcotheminer has been offline since the 24th of June so I am waiting for my payment.  I am sure he will handle it in a day or so.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net

How come the OP (first page) does not say there are no open spots (unless I do not see it)?
EDIT: Oops:
Never mind...
It's way up at the top, who would ever see it there.  Cheesy

Clearly you're a tuff guy.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: