Pages:
Author

Topic: [BIT-X.com] [CoinsBank.com] Earn Bitcoins by Posting | Signature Campaign - page 18. (Read 554235 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 300

Okay I will check my account I have been very busy with solar array and with my  kitchen rehab but I have been posting.

and no payment to my account.  I know I am flat rate monthly and a manual payment.

I will check again and send a pm.

By now you  may have figured out I follow your posts and often ask you questions.. I have been a fan of you and sidehack for about a year.

Did you get a payment for this ?
legendary
Activity: 4172
Merit: 8075
'The right to privacy matters'

Okay I will check my account I have been very busy with solar array and with my  kitchen rehab but I have been posting.

and no payment to my account.  I know I am flat rate monthly and a manual payment.

I will check again and send a pm.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!

Can you guys make signing up any more confusing?  Can I have an updated sig line for a legendary member?  Thx.

And also, the link where it says to sign up and check status only allows to check status.  Really confusing.   Thanks.

The  reason it is confusing is that there are NO SPOT'S. So even if you follow directions you  will not be accepted....as 0 spots are there for you to be accepted in.   So there is not really a check due to it being full, you were not accepted by doing old sign up as again no open spots.

I  realize this is not what you want to  hear.  Many pretend to not  know it's  full  or pretend to miss  front  page which is still current:
No New Spots!
If there was spot's it would not be hard.  But read the first page or almost any page in  last 2  months or so of people trying to apply thinking no  spots does not apply to them.  So again I know it's not what you want but "no spots" is current so  all you did does not apply for one.  I saw I was first message on this page I hope added *** and bold will maybe get us a page without applying for no spots.  But I'm sadly doubting it works.

***Currently there are no new spot's,  so applying will not get you a spot.  You can check very first  page as it is current with "No New Spots"  I'm sure it will change if there is every spots.  With it being so popular it just does not have a lot of turn over... so  no new  spot's  opening up.  That is is a credit on how Marco's keeps running a good honest campaign*****

How come the OP (first page) does not say there are no open spots (unless I do not see it)?
EDIT: Oops:
Never mind...
It's way up at the top, who would ever see it there.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net

I could be wrong, thanks for the clarification.

And I started my own personal signature ad campaign so things worked out.  Thanks for the open source code, crypto brothers! 

Good luck with your Bit-X campaign!!!
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

You guys just updated it to no new spots.  "Manual enrollment" wasn't crossed out earlier today.

Thanks for the heads up. 
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

Can you guys make signing up any more confusing?  Can I have an updated sig line for a legendary member?  Thx.

And also, the link where it says to sign up and check status only allows to check status.  Really confusing.   Thanks.

The  reason it is confusing is that there are NO SPOT'S. So even if you follow directions you  will not be accepted....as 0 spots are there for you to be accepted in.   So there is not really a check due to it being full, you were not accepted by doing old sign up as again no open spots.

I  realize this is not what you want to  hear.  Many pretend to not  know it's  full  or pretend to miss  front  page which is still current:
No New Spots!
legendary
Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

You guys accepting legends, err, legendary members?  Hook me up ASAP and I'll blow up Bitcointalk for ya!

I guess you should first fix your signature

legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

You guys accepting legends, err, legendary members?  Hook me up ASAP and I'll blow up Bitcointalk for ya!
bit-x.com not accept anyone for now, like on page 1 said, and i think seems you are missed something when you tried to copy-paste  that signature
No New Spots! Enrollment is manual, please make an enrollment post.

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Can you guys make signing up any more confusing?  Can I have an updated sig line for a legendary member?  Thx.

And also, the link where it says to sign up and check status only allows to check status.  Really confusing.   Thanks.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

You guys accepting legends, err, legendary members?  Hook me up ASAP and I'll blow up Bitcointalk for ya!
legendary

I can also confirm, I just got the mail from CoinsBank, the payment came in.
Thanks and welcome back, Marco!

Yep it came as always Smiley .  Thanks Marco and Bitcoin_Boy$,! Appreciate your time getting these out.

Still  the best campaign around! I'm just about to hit a year and 3 months I believe in this campaign... wow how time fly's
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1164
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!

I can also confirm, I just got the mail from CoinsBank, the payment came in.
Thanks and welcome back, Marco!
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
legendary
Activity: 1246
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
Take into account its vacation time. Maybe he s simply off line for a few days.

Just wanted to notify you guys that Marco had been busy with his studies, due to which he was not able to refill the address...
And about payments, they are made by Bitcoin_Boy$, he was also busy with his exams and he said that payments will be processed today...
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Take into account its vacation time. Maybe he s simply off line for a few days.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
No new Spots as shown in the frontpage yet people keep on trying to join this signature campaign. Maybe try to place FULL in the subject so other may see it clearly Smiley
legendary
I'd like to join this campaign.
Bit-x address: 3LEerYZQvqDeuZLaCsGR88VyNmFCgrEqM9

Thanks in advance

And as I expected my post did not stop people from trying to apply - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15323834

The front page is still current if you look at it there are no spots. As many others I know not the news you want but it is still current.  So no spot's to apply for.
No New Spots!

On a different note has anyone heard from Macro just wondering with last log in if anyone has talked to him recent?
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I'd like to join this campaign.
Bit-x address: 3LEerYZQvqDeuZLaCsGR88VyNmFCgrEqM9

Thanks in advance
Pages:
Jump to: