Pages:
Author

Topic: bitbattle.me - no deposit, instant bets, ZERO waiting! 0-conf accepted! - page 3. (Read 16369 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
What about total BTC bet?
Activity: 488
Rolled out an update today which significantly reduces initial loading time. Most javascript stuff is now in a separate script file which your browser will cache after first load. Overall the size of index.html is down from >70K to ~30K. Really should have done this earlier  Wink
Herbert what's the total amount of bets you guys have gotten? I think it's safe to say you guys are 2nd biggest Bitcoin gambling website?
Just look at the Bet# on live bet log. Right now: 141601  Grin
I'm not sure about being 2nd biggest. For sure smaller than SDice, but I did not have a detailed look on the bet count of all the other sites  Smiley
Herbert what's the total amount of bets you guys have gotten? I think it's safe to say you guys are 2nd biggest Bitcoin gambling website?
b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
The page isn't loading for me. I want to dice some coins Smiley

edit: working now
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I'm addicted to this game. I've had about 9BTC in payouts. This site rocks.
I just restarted the payment engine as it was offline for about 4 hours. All payments due within this timeframe were in state "Pending", but are now paid. Sorry for the trouble  Embarrassed
Update:

You can now opt to hide your stats and sessions from public. If you don't want the world to see how much you are betting you can go to your account settings and click on "Anonymize me in public stats".

Enabling this will anonymize or hide most of your personal information:
  • Your dashboard will not be available for other users
  • Your player name, sessions and transactionIDs will be replaced by '****' in all public statistics
  • Your personal statistics will not be available for other users

If you are logged in you will of course see all this information like usual.

Note that this is only relevant for history and statistics. Your bets will still show up in the live bet log on the main screen, but users will not be able to open your dashboard or session details from there.
Site will be down for a few minutes for system upgrade...

Up and running again! This upgrade *should* give a great performance boost on the load times. Let's see :-)
Site will be down for a few minutes for system upgrade...
I've played here, since SatoshiDice has been very slow lately.  Seems to work well, but would like to see the number i rolled without having to click on every bet if possible.

Just rolled out a layout update:
  • The lucky number is now shown in your dashboard next to each bet
  • Some more minor tweaks and fixes
b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

Looks like someone's missing SatoshiDice Cheesy

Looks like we have some high rollers Cheesy
Activity: 566
Pretty nice, it's about time the operator got compensated all at once for his efforts Wink
I've played here, since SatoshiDice has been very slow lately.  Seems to work well, but would like to see the number i rolled without having to click on every bet if possible.
Good point. I'll add the lucky number to the dashboard Smiley

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Changing avatars is currently not possible.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Changing avatars is currently not possible.
Ahrg. Bitcoind has been running for several weeks now without restart - Just today it started making troubles. I am looking into it right now.

Okay, everything is back to normal again. Pending payments are sent out, all transactions should be handled. If you think a transaction is missing let me know!

On your website I have a session that says paid, but didn't send, and the transaction can't be found.  
Edit: Shows up now, just took a while.
Rolled out another update tonight, which hopefully finally fixes the occasional double payment issue.

(You just have to love multithread-multiprocess-multisite synchronization - So many things you can do wrong... Wink)
The server is quite loaded at the moment. Not sure yet if this is some DDOS attack or just increased traffic, maybe due to SDice problems...
Looks like someone is trying to rip off Anonymous ads by automatically clicking on Ads, resulting in huge traffic. Traffic volume is now almost back to normal again.
The server is quite loaded at the moment. Not sure yet if this is some DDOS attack or just increased traffic, maybe due to SDice problems...
Pages:
Jump to: