Author

Topic: BitBay |Decentralized Marketplace|Smart Contracts|IoT Tech|Markets Open - page 267. (Read 339472 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 252
www.cd3d.app
simply copy and destroy david's reputation.

epic fail from beginning.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0

Decentralized marketplaces is great except nobody is probably going to use yours atleast for a very long long time.
There'll be lots of other options and this idea can be easily replicated. copy XTC!Why do you need a million dollars to launch this?
Activity: 605
Merit: 500
Please restrict the ICO BTC to 800 BTC or less.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1002
Why doesn't David Zimbeck implementing all these things into blackhalo?
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
it seems 3000btc are too much Angry
just 30btc i think  lol
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

- Total Coin Supply: 1 Billion
- Starting Satoshi Price: 300 satoshi
- Ticker: BAY
- ICO Starting Date: 11/11/14 (This date is subject to change over the next 12 - 24 hours pending confirmations)
- ICO Conclusion Date: 11/14/14 (This date is subject to change over the next 12 - 24 hours pending confirmations)
- Total BTC limit cap for investors before expiration: 3000 BTC
If any coins remain unsold at the end of the investment period, they will be burned by Bter Exchange. Thank you!

You go for a $1mm marketcap on launch? Good luck with that.... if anything I buy after the overvalued ICO is over.

This seems to me like another BitSwift at best. Lots of good logos and all talk.
I see zero proof any of what you claim exists yet you're here asking for a million dollars. It's odd at best.

Decentralized marketplaces is great except nobody is probably going to use yours atleast for a very long long time.
There'll be lots of other options and this idea can be easily replicated. Why do you need a million dollars to launch this?

Good luck though, I would've respected you for it if you had just launched it without another ICO and asking for a million bucks in sheer trust from a newbie account

Activity: 56
i love how developer keeps deleting mass posts Wink

and i also love how you stole TILEcoins IoT idea. just because its trending

Only 1 post has been deleted for being malicious and repetitive. We respect and appreciate TileCoin and all of their hard work. BitBay is more focused on supplying the world with a completely unbreakable decentralized marketplace. We look forward to hearing from you with more questions and / or concerns. Remember, constructive criticism is fine, but FUD and slander will be moderated. Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000
Angel investor.
If wallets are available before ICO starts, that's perfect, I don't know why you guys postpone the date after 14/11/2014, just three days later than my suggestion, I guess you have no confidence that your wallet will work, correct?

Our core wallets and coins have already been tested and we are eagerly awaiting confirmation from Crypto Certify (https://www.cryptocertify.com/) with their official (certified) builds of our Windows and Mac wallets. Because of this, the ICO dates are still tentative until we receive the final word from their service. Even if the dates vary slightly, we will keep the community updated as to any changes. Thanks!

It seems make sense, do you know Tilecoin which focuses on IoT, the IPO amount is only 542 BTC, why you guys want 3000 BTC, do you think this one is much better than Tilecoin?
legendary
Activity: 1330

indeed
legendary
Activity: 1148
so you want to develop Decentralized marketplace+ Smart contract+Multisig?

that's would be great. looking forward to this.
Activity: 294

If wallets are available before ICO starts, that's perfect, I don't know why you guys postpone the date after 14/11/2014, just three days later than my suggestion, I guess you have no confidence that your wallet will work, correct?

Our core wallets and coins have already been tested and we are eagerly awaiting confirmation from Crypto Certify (https://www.cryptocertify.com/) with their official (certified) builds of our Windows and Mac wallets. Because of this, the ICO dates are still tentative until we receive the final word from their service. Even if the dates vary slightly, we will keep the community updated as to any changes. Thanks!
What is going to happen with unsold coins?

If any coins remain unsold at the end of the ICO period. Remaining coins will be burned by Bter Exchange. Thanks!
lol newbie dev wants 3000btc. really?

Our lead developer is David Zimbeck from 'Black:HALO', the creator of smart contract technology in BlackCoin. Crypto Certification is now in process and will be completed soon.

Please visit the following link to find out more about David and his amazing technology:
http://blackhalo.info/

Thank you!

so you have coding done? show us proof of coding

Yes, we realize that investors will like to see proof of code. First, we encourage you to look into BlackHALO which has already been implemented into BlackCoin. Secondly, we will release code examples, code execution videos, and various other types of preview within the coming days and before the public build is made available. Please check the announcement details above for what will be available at launch. Thanks for asking great questions!
Activity: 924
What is going to happen with unsold coins?
Activity: 269

Our lead developer is David Zimbeck from 'Black:HALO', the creator of smart contract technology in BlackCoin. Crypto Certification is now in process and will be completed soon.

Please visit the following link to find out more about David and his amazing technology:

Thank you!

so you have coding done? show us proof of coding

Thank you!
Activity: 269
Activity: 21
Ill prob buy some also
legendary
Activity: 1148
Nice to see innovations! Smart contract will extend crypto currency to everyday life.
Jump to: