Pages:
Author

Topic: BitBurner Fury IN STOCK MAJOR PRICE CUT SOLD OUT! - page 3. (Read 20737 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Has anyone confirmed the --avalon-fan option does indeed work?  

Doesn't work for me, even after flashing a different firmware (BBF).

Also, what's the highest the Fury can/will hash at? Seems to be stable at 280.
Activity: 472
Merit: 250
what is the power consumption?

Better than expected actually considering zefir had reported seeing 750W draw for 8, my boards draw 110W less!  Getting ~390GH on my 8 boards drawing 640W on the dot from the wall with a Rosewill Lightning 1300W Gold PS.  Note the blindingly bright LEDs on the boards match well to the obnoxious Rosewill LEDS on the PSU   Wink

Now the question becomes what kind of stability will I see? Currently if I stop/start cgminer its a crapshoot.  I used MinePeon and then did a git for the latest cg to 3.8.1 and got it all working just fine on a cold boot if I boot the raspbpi first and then power on the boards second.  However if I stop/start CG it all goes to heck - seems like the boards need to be "booted" fresh after CG is already running???

Seems like this will work fine until CG restarts  Huh  I wonder if the CANBUS has something to do with this, it was giving me issues in the beginning (random boards in the middle of the stack would never start hashing until I rebooted them).  I run two stacks of 4 just so I can contrast/compare behavior (hooked to same raspbpi).  Although I see the pi average load is pretty high (0.8+) ... top alone reports cgminer takes about a 0.4 load!

Has anyone confirmed the --avalon-fan option does indeed work?  I guess I should try.  The whole CANBUS thing makes it confusing, as I assume I am just getting the temp/core volts/etc from the first board only...  My boards show up as BTB, I saw perhaps a firmware update might fix some issues?  I don't know, still playing around, and information is sparse...

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
what is the power consumption?
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
cryptoshark
BTB 0: 56C 280 1087mV | 47.30G/49.59Gh/s | A:376526 R:2015 HW:18964 WU: 692.8/m
 BTB 1: 54C 280 1084mV | 47.49G/50.27Gh/s | A:381207 R:1705 HW:14675 WU: 702.3/m
 BTB 2: 56C 280 1081mV | 52.82G/50.22Gh/s | A:380742 R:1736 HW:13979 WU: 701.6/m

great piece of hardware Smiley

--avalon-options 115200:32:10:46:280 --bitburner-voltage 1360 --avalon-cutoff 63 --avalon-fan 80 --avalon-temp 55

i am happy Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006
Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.
Received 2 boards, hashes well ~40 - 45 GH/s with 2.5% HW errors . Fast shipping. They should advertise their CAN connector whenever someone order >1 board. I wish I had one. Using 2 USB ports on the rPI now.
The real voltage is ~0.3V less then the core voltage set with --bitburner-voltage flag. Tested it with voltmeter.

Code:
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install autoconf libusb-1.0-0-dev libncurses5-dev libcurl4-openssl-dev screen git libtool libudev-dev

mkdir cgminer-git
cd cgminer-git
git clone https://github.com/ckolivas/cgminer.git
cd cgminer
./autogen.sh -enable-avalon
If above fails
./configure --enable-avalon
make

sudo ./cgminer --avalon-options 115200:32:10:50:256 --bitburner-voltage 1255

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Received my two boards, no physical defects that I can see. Hashing away at 96GH total (48GH/board) using

Code:
cgminer  --avalon-options 115200:64:10:d:270 --bitburner-voltage 1300

cgminer 3.6.4 on Debian Linux.
Activity: 97
Hello Cryptx Team. I sent a PM to you. Please review and advise. Thank you.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
yes there is jalapeno too with enermax fan on it
Activity: 108
i have video for you http://youtu.be/WmeJ_gubSJ8 ;p

Like christmas lights Cheesy

Are those Jalas on the desk/table?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
i have video for you http://youtu.be/WmeJ_gubSJ8 ;p
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
can anyone post some photos of the boards to see it
Activity: 118
cryptoshark
just got one

Smiley
anyone got his tracking number ?

no Sad

I have place the order yesterday ~7:00 BTC Transfere finnished yesterday ~21:00
cryptoshark
anyone got his tracking number ?
Activity: 274
OP change topic name.
Each time some1 posts i`m hoping boards are in stock...
@ cryptx:

When I ordering (No. # 1529) the product was still available.
Now is out of stock...
Will my order delivered, or I have no luck and have to wait?

I ask because the BTC took longer to Transfer (no transaction fee...)

Sincerely yours
Wald4tler
Activity: 274
I just hope that cryptx has more boards than orders :/
And even more pending to hit the market with lower price Smiley
I was 1h late to buy  that time :/
thanks, this was my first transaktion, and i´m a very old person Cheesy^^
(55 Year joung hehe)

in the future i know what i must do.

100x thanks!
legendary
Activity: 922
Merit: 1003
Is this possibly the cause?
According https://blockchain.info dieTransaktion has a waiting time of 76 hours (queue position 3175)
https://blockchain.info/tx/45fd2de71ecb000205c8d17748b2e9a0f900a972b6edccc4804275e81c2d48d2
Because you did not include a transaction fee, your transaction is considered low priority.

There has been a huge surge in transaction traffic over the last few days due to the price volatility. Nodes adding transactions to the blockchain have a finite limit to how many they can/will add; there is no benefit to them in adding 0-fee transactions which is why they often "linger in limbo" for hours. Especially during times of high activity such as now.

The good news is that the longer your transaction stays unverified, the higher its priority will be. Eventually it will be added by someone.

Word of advice: always include a transaction fee, especially if time is of value to you. Fees are a courtesy to the miners on the network; eventually as block rewards drop, transaction fees will become the major source of income for us miners. Don't be a cheapskate and then wonder why no one wants to process your transaction for free.

Thanks for the information!!
But asic-hardware.com would have seen that the amount above is pointed, and I get the confirmation email from asic-hardware.com only when the transaction is completed?

How much is the transaction fee (e.g. 1.6 BTC)?
and afterwards you can add to the transaction, a transaction fee? ^ ^
No vendor will consider your order as 'paid' while the transaction still has 0 confirmations (yours still has 0). As soon as it has 1 confirmation, it is in the blockchain.

How much should you pay? It depends on the transaction size (in kB, not BTC value), which you typically won't know beforehand. Your transaction is fairly large (4.8kB); most transactions are smaller than 1kB. As a general 'rule of thumb' a fee of 0.005BTC is usually sufficient. The standard Bitcoin-QT client prompts you to add a fee if it decides you need one; you can also set a default value in the Options.

Can you add a fee to a transaction after it has been sent? No, but if you send a 2nd transaction using one of the outputs of the 1st one, along with a fee, your original one will most likely be confirmed quickly because it needs to be confirmed before your 2nd transaction can be. I see that your 1st transaction has 2 outputs; one for 1.6 BTC going to the vendor, and another for 0.016 BTC going, I presume, to a 'dust' address in your own wallet. So if you send a small-value transaction (plus fee) to that 'dust' address, your original transaction should be confirmed relatively quickly. That is my understanding, though I haven't personally tried this so cannot be certain. Perhaps someone else here knows for sure.

EDIT: I see now that your transaction has been confirmed within the last few minutes; you don't need to do anything now. Your order should now be confirmed. Keep this experience in your mind for future BTC transactions and they will go much smoother.
Pages:
Jump to: