Pages:
Author

Topic: BitBurner Fury IN STOCK MAJOR PRICE CUT SOLD OUT! - page 7. (Read 20737 times)

3ds
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
also did these miner work at windows
with cgminer?
I try it under windows with cgminer 3.8.2 without success, yet.

I get this message: Reset failed! not an Avalon?

Any hints?
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
Edit: According to the installation guide you need 2 jumpers (for J7 & J8) at both ends of the CAN-bus. I only got 2 jumpers supplied though. Not that much of a problem as I have a few around

for one board you need also the can bus?

also did these miner work at windows
with cgminer?
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
speed of the board please?
fedex shipping?
have and fan at package or not?

I'm setting up the Raspi first. Fans were there and per fedex, yes.

Wait a bit and I'll test the boards soon.

Edit: According to the installation guide you need 2 jumpers (for J7 & J8) at both ends of the CAN-bus. I only got 2 jumpers supplied though. Not that much of a problem as I have a few around.

How do you get Bitburner XXs and Furys to work on the same cgminer without them using the same settings?
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
speed of the board please?
fedex shipping?
have and fan at package or not?
Arrived today.

Lucky to get in before Bitcoins went nuts.

Btw, is there a different image for the Raspi around or is the listed one in the Installation guide still the best one?
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001
1.5 BTC @ $650=$975 are you kidding me Huh

Update your prices man  Wink
3ds
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Well BTC/USD is out of control right now. Just nuts.

I'd suggest you price the miners in USD/Euro instead.
+1

...and what's about a special offer for people who bought just before the price reduction ?
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
FedEx International Priority (to USA) - What about customs?
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
i would to pay in euro, but not 800 eur or 1000 eur for one board !

Activity: 472
Merit: 250
Question, if these boards are 50-75W then why is a 650W power supply needed for 1-2 boards and 1050W for 5-6 boards. That's almost 200W per board.

https://www.asic-hardware.com/product-category/accessory/

Could be the quality of the power supply.  Zefir reported even though 8 boards only pulled 750W from the wall with a meter he had to upgrade from a 850W supply to a larger one to get it stable @ 50GH per board.  Perhaps some quick transient power spikes or something?  Not really sure. 

Plus the power supplies are always most efficient at 50% load, and many PSUs are of questionable quality to begin with so really better safe than sorry!

Decent supplies like 80 Gold are usually at least 87-88% even close to 100% load (up to about 90% at 40-50%), though they do usually run the fan harder at the high end. 750 W isn't too bad for 8 boards but is still a lot more than the 50-75 W/board being advertised.

I could be wrong, but 83W for 50Gh works in my book when I compare it to my Saturn takes 68W to do the same amount of work, much better than my Avalons which take 500W for that amount of work or my BFL which takes 224W.  From what I've read bitfury chips get really power hungry to get that last 20% of the speed...
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
Question, if these boards are 50-75W then why is a 650W power supply needed for 1-2 boards and 1050W for 5-6 boards. That's almost 200W per board.

Could be the quality of the power supply.  Zefir reported even though 8 boards only pulled 750W from the wall with a meter he had to upgrade from a 850W supply to a larger one to get it stable @ 50GH per board.  Perhaps some quick transient power spikes or something?  Not really sure. 

Plus the power supplies are always most efficient at 50% load, and many PSUs are of questionable quality to begin with so really better safe than sorry!

Decent supplies like 80 Gold are usually at least 87-88% even close to 100% load (up to about 90% at 40-50%), though they do usually run the fan harder at the high end. 750 W isn't too bad for 8 boards but is still a lot more than the 50-75 W/board being advertised.
Activity: 472

legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

Activity: 434
Well BTC/USD is out of control right now. Just nuts.

I'd suggest you price the miners in USD/Euro instead.
Activity: 462
price went from 499 to 1.5 btc, which is equal to about 1000.....
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
Man, I really want 4 or 8 of these guys, but with the price of BTC going crazy, I'm having a damn hard time pulling the trigger even with the price cut Sad argh

Sexy looking gear.
I'd like to thank cryptx for being so accommodating and getting my order sorted so fast.

Thanks, will probably buy in the future again.
Activity: 83
may I add Power Supply 650W 1-2 boards and Raspberry Pi, Model B incl 8GB SD card to my order ?

Activity: 350
Activity: 83
I bought one of them, what the power adapter will be great for this ?

br
malin
Pages:
Jump to: