Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcloud 2.0 - BTDX - PoS3 - Newest Masternode Core 12.2 - Quark - page 35. (Read 89468 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

Optimized and adjusted for a generation of coins, visual inspection is a good project
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
Opened Discord: Bitcloud_BTDX

Greetz
Steve
Activity: 345
Merit: 100
if i want to stake, how many coins do i need?

I'm not sure of the minimum, but I know that you can definitely stake from 90 upwards, but the amount of coins you have to stake will relate to how often you get the rewards.
Activity: 20
As far as I know you need 10k coins though not 100% sure about this. if you check on their btdx official website it says you need 10k for the masternode but doesn't say anywhere about staking requirements.
Activity: 101
if i want to stake, how many coins do i need?
Activity: 20
Not sure about staking, but I have setup masternode with 10k coins and I am receiving 90 coins on a daily basis from last 2 days when I first setup my masternode.  For the day 1, I only had staking with 10k and I received around 69 coins for one day and on the following day I converted this stake into a masternode and getting 90 coins now.  Hope this will give you some idea. thx
Activity: 210
How fast it travels from hell to heaven.  Smiley

A different question. Does anyone know how to calculate staking - not mastenode, just ordinary wallet. I have about 2K coins in wallet open constanly, I got a reward (about 59BTDX) some days ago. Is there some way of calculating what this should be, how much, how often or is it random?
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
Activity: 24
BTDX in hell!!!
Activity: 1
I am having an issue getting my masternode up.

Not capable masternode: Could not connect to :8329

Firewall is open for that port and can confirm outside access
Activity: 136
i second his recommendation.  My VPS has been up for 41 days.

Dev, please look into possible memory leak on windows client and address on next release. After letting it run for several hours memory usage goes up  between 1GB to 2GB. This is happening on Windows 7 and Windows 2016.

Try to set maxconnections=10 in conf file.

This did not help, today one of my BTDX MN running on windows VPS was using 3GB of memory.

Getting the same thing on windows 7 machine here - another coin MN doing the same thing - have to remember to restart it daily or it crashes and you have to wait for the grace period again.. not good

Maybe consider running a Linux VPS node as your hot wallet, then you can close the windows cold node and leave it closed. From my experience, Linux has a far better memory management then Windows anyway.
Activity: 136
you are probably missing the automake package.

before you execute btdxsetup.sh

run this command:

sudo apt-get install automake

reference:

http://ask.xmodulo.com/fix-failed-to-run-aclocal.html

good luck!

Hi! What's the problem? Sad Thanks!!

Activity: 207
KORE-TOR-PRIVACY https://kore.life/
I started staking with 4000 BTDX on 11/1 and today it's 11/4, but I haven't staked anything yet.  Rather strange compared to other staking coins to take this long.  If a masternode requires 10,000, my amount of 4000 is not that little, so it should stake.  Coin control confirms it is one big chunk of 4000, not many small chunks.  The wallet (version 2.0.0.3) has been active for staking with 16 connections since 11/1.  Is this normal behaviour?

it takes long because stake reward is pretty large, 60 coins. So just wait, it will come at some point.

Oh, good to know.  Just wanted to confirm that I wasn't doing anything wrong.  Do you know on average if a masternode gets a reward every day?  How much would it be?  Some of the masternode websites indicate BTDX gives 90 per day.  Thinking about saving up for a masternode eventually.

A masternode would get a reward after 26-28 hours, of 90 coins.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
I started staking with 4000 BTDX on 11/1 and today it's 11/4, but I haven't staked anything yet.  Rather strange compared to other staking coins to take this long.  If a masternode requires 10,000, my amount of 4000 is not that little, so it should stake.  Coin control confirms it is one big chunk of 4000, not many small chunks.  The wallet (version 2.0.0.3) has been active for staking with 16 connections since 11/1.  Is this normal behaviour?

it takes long because stake reward is pretty large, 60 coins. So just wait, it will come at some point.

Oh, good to know.  Just wanted to confirm that I wasn't doing anything wrong.  Do you know on average if a masternode gets a reward every day?  How much would it be?  Some of the masternode websites indicate BTDX gives 90 per day.  Thinking about saving up for a masternode eventually.
Activity: 207
KORE-TOR-PRIVACY https://kore.life/

Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Activity: 9
Hi! What's the problem? Sad Thanks!!

https://imgur.com/3kuoJhX
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002
Dev, please look into possible memory leak on windows client and address on next release. After letting it run for several hours memory usage goes up  between 1GB to 2GB. This is happening on Windows 7 and Windows 2016.

This did not help, today one of my BTDX MN running on windows VPS was using 3GB of memory.

Getting the same thing on windows 7 machine here - another coin MN doing the same thing - have to remember to restart it daily or it crashes and you have to wait for the grace period again.. not good

Maybe consider running a Linux VPS node as your hot wallet, then you can close the windows cold node and leave it closed. From my experience, Linux has a far better memory management then Windows anyway.
Activity: 8

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

Pages:
Jump to: