Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcloud 2.0 - BTDX - PoS3 - Newest Masternode Core 12.2 - Quark - page 36. (Read 89468 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Yes it is fixed now, thanks for your help Cheers!
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002
Hello masternode experts, I have setup a BTDX masternode through VPS setup.  On the client side, when I clicked on 'All Masternodes' my masternode is showing up but when I clicked on 'My masternodes' - nothing is showing there.  Here is the screenshot:  https://imgur.com/a/I520Q do you know what is that I am doing wrong here please?  Thanks for your help in advance!

Have you setup your local masternode.conf, because it looks like you might have a bitcloud.conf and masternode.conf running the masternode off your hot node on the VPS?

Seems kind of strange that your local wallet wouldn't know about your masternode unless your local masternode.conf file is empty?
Hello masternode experts, I have setup a BTDX masternode through VPS setup.  On the client side, when I clicked on 'All Masternodes' my masternode is showing up but when I clicked on 'My masternodes' - nothing is showing there.  Here is the screenshot:  https://imgur.com/a/I520Q do you know what is that I am doing wrong here please?  Thanks for your help in advance!
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
There are quite a few posts on masternode returns, but if I'm just staking with less than 10K coins (not masternode), how often does it stake and how many coins each day?

It's been almost 40 hours and I still haven't received anything.  The coins have > 400 confirmations.  Is it normal to wait this long for the stakes to come in for 4000 coins?
Enable coin control feature, sent all of your coins in one chunk.

Yes, I did, I sent in one chunk from the exchange.  I only have 4000 coins, so can't do a masternode.  Just staking turned on.  The wallet shows Staking Active.
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
can you be more specific on what you are asking?

What is your monthy turnover as of today?
Activity: 131
There are quite a few posts on masternode returns, but if I'm just staking with less than 10K coins (not masternode), how often does it stake and how many coins each day?

It's been almost 40 hours and I still haven't received anything.  The coins have > 400 confirmations.  Is it normal to wait this long for the stakes to come in for 4000 coins?
Enable coin control feature, sent all of your coins in one chunk.
Activity: 119

legendary
Activity: 1462
Merit: 1025
i love Emerald (EMD)
What is the key idea of the project?

very good question!

i estimate, that we will never receive an answer on that question.
legendary
Now when I put the masternode outputs, I am getting the following:
-------------------------------------

01:09:32

Welcome to the BTDX RPC console.
Use up and down arrows to navigate history, and Ctrl-L to clear screen.
Type help for an overview of available commands.

07:24:34

masternode outputs

{
}
----------------------------------------
There is nothing showing between the brackets.  What does that mean and how to fix that please?  Thx

It means that you have not specified you rmasternode collateral correctly.
User darkomega69 is right when writing:

after you transferred the 10k, did you update your masternode.conf in the local wallet?

you'll need to update both the collateral_output_txid and collateral_output_index.

Check the instructions again. Once you changed your collateral amount and made a new transaction, the collateral specification needs to be updated on both your hot node and the local wallet.
Your output from the hot node (VPS) shows that it was all synced and ready, waiting for instructions from your local (cold node) wallet.
However, you most likely need to fix the collateral settings on both nodes, let them sync again, and once ready, issue the masternode start command from your cold wallet.
Good Luck!
To setup masternode for btdx using windows client to connect to my VPS
Activity: 23
What is the key idea of the project?
Now when I put the masternode outputs, I am getting the following:
-------------------------------------

01:09:32

Welcome to the BTDX RPC console.
Use up and down arrows to navigate history, and Ctrl-L to clear screen.
Type help for an overview of available commands.

masternode outputs

{
}
----------------------------------------
There is nothing showing between the brackets.  What does that mean and how to fix that please?  Thx
Activity: 136
I found one issue: the total btdx was more than 10k and now i removed extra ones and put exactly 10k and staking is active now but masternode is not.  When put this command, I am getting the following message:

root@BitCloud:~# bitcloud-cli masternode status
{
    "vin" : "CTxIn(COutPoint(0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000, 4294967295), coinbase )",
    "service" : "[::]:0",
    "status" : "Not capable masternode: Hot node, waiting for remote activation."
}

Do I need to wait for sometime before the masternode becomes active?
Staking is now active.  Kindly help thanks

after you transferred the 10k, did you update your masternode.conf in the local wallet?

you'll need to update both the collateral_output_txid and collateral_output_index.
I found one issue: the total btdx was more than 10k and now i removed extra ones and put exactly 10k and staking is active now but masternode is not.  When put this command, I am getting the following message:

{
    "vin" : "CTxIn(COutPoint(0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000, 4294967295), coinbase )",
}

Do I need to wait for sometime before the masternode becomes active?
Staking is now active.  Kindly help thanks
{
}

The above 2 commands say as given above.  Thanks
root@BitCloud:~# bitcloud-cli mnsync status
{
    "IsBlockchainSynced" : true,
    "lastMasternodeList" : 1509623426,
    "lastMasternodeWinner" : 1509625188,
    "lastBudgetItem" : 0,
    "lastFailure" : 0,
    "nCountFailures" : 0,
    "sumMasternodeList" : 1228,
    "sumMasternodeWinner" : 19026,
    "sumBudgetItemProp" : 0,
    "sumBudgetItemFin" : 0,
    "countMasternodeList" : 4,
    "countMasternodeWinner" : 6,
    "countBudgetItemProp" : 5,
    "countBudgetItemFin" : 5,
    "RequestedMasternodeAssets" : 999,
    "RequestedMasternodeAttempt" : 0
}
Activity: 149
i have staking=1 in my conf file. what else must be there in order to start staking?
legendary
what should I do to have support in this community?

I cant give too much help about Bitcloud, but what have you done to check your masternode?

1) Verified that your client is all synced up?
2) Verified that your hot node is ok?
3) Is your node present in the masternode list?
4) What does
Code:
bitcloud-cli mnsync status
give you?
5) On the VPS, what does
Code:
bitcloud-cli masternode status
say?

It's hard for others to help you mate unless you can give any info on your setup, what you have done to check things etc etc...
Ok ..i repeat:

i have a node on a vps windows machine. the node is active. But in not visible on other portofio, and not pay reward. is it difficult made a complete and clear example guide for the bitcloud masternode?a video? I follow the setup in the home page of this 3d , but from 2 days to now i have made more attempts... but i can not understand the reason that not work fine. I want support the project but i need more help from the community.  

Please be patient

From the wallet, click Masternodes, go to All Masternode Tab, filter by your IP or wallet address. If you don't see it there then your masternode is not good. If you see it there, make sure timer under Active column is incrementing, check it every 15-30 minutes. If it is incrementing, you will earn rewards.
I know that is not good, but no one explane me how to resolve the problem. The time incrementing regulary, but the node in not visible under the list from other client, only on the client of the vps.
if no one respond me here or on slack , i'm forced to leave this coin, becuse there is no support to the investors.

Do you have the same version of the wallet?
I have the last windows version downloaded from the bitcloud site.

What was the output from the commands posted above? They can help you pin down the problems with your masternode.
4) What does
Code:
give you?
5) On the VPS, what does
Code:
say?
Hi guys, I am new to Bitcloud masternode, yesterday I have installed this masternode but the VPS was not installed.  Today morning I got a stake of 60 coins which is great.  I hired a person to install VPS on Ubuntu and it is successfully installed there.  When I started my Windows wallet, it is syncing 100% but then 'not responding' when I clicked on staking it shows 'staking not active' - Can anyone please help me how to resolve this issue on the cold storage wallet please - I will attach the screenshot thanks in advance  here is the screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/UOXsL
Activity: 55
what should I do to have support in this community?

I cant give too much help about Bitcloud, but what have you done to check your masternode?

1) Verified that your client is all synced up?
2) Verified that your hot node is ok?
3) Is your node present in the masternode list?
4) What does
Code:
give you?
5) On the VPS, what does
Code:
say?

It's hard for others to help you mate unless you can give any info on your setup, what you have done to check things etc etc...
Ok ..i repeat:

i have a node on a vps windows machine. the node is active. But in not visible on other portofio, and not pay reward. is it difficult made a complete and clear example guide for the bitcloud masternode?a video? I follow the setup in the home page of this 3d , but from 2 days to now i have made more attempts... but i can not understand the reason that not work fine. I want support the project but i need more help from the community.  

Please be patient

From the wallet, click Masternodes, go to All Masternode Tab, filter by your IP or wallet address. If you don't see it there then your masternode is not good. If you see it there, make sure timer under Active column is incrementing, check it every 15-30 minutes. If it is incrementing, you will earn rewards.
I know that is not good, but no one explane me how to resolve the problem. The time incrementing regulary, but the node in not visible under the list from other client, only on the client of the vps.
if no one respond me here or on slack , i'm forced to leave this coin, becuse there is no support to the investors.

Do you have the same version of the wallet?
I have the last windows version downloaded from the bitcloud site.
Pages:
Jump to: