Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcloud 2.0 - BTDX - PoS3 - Newest Masternode Core 12.2 - Quark - page 38. (Read 89468 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
My node work from yesterady but dont pay any reward. can you help me?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
does anyone know why bitsend price is falling?

Bitsend? I think you mean bitcloud?
Bitcoin is on the rise and altcoins are falling... that is normal!

my bad, btdx, you are correct

If you believe on this project and income from masternode, then buy the dip. Already setting up my 5th node Smiley

Smart man and congrats on your 5th MN! Curious, are you running all the nodes from VPS or bitcloud wallet with same IP address? If so, please share how you set up additional masternode running on the wallet under the same IP address, thanks!
Activity: 35
How many coins are there is it 42 million or 200 million as on the website.  On coin market cap there is a circulating supply of 14 million.  When are the other coins being released and give us a timetable on the rate of inflation.  How will this effect masternode payout over the years.  Where is the white paper?  So far this coin is very confusing.  How are you not competing with yourself regarding bitsend and btx.  I own btx, but this coin is very confusing.  I do believe in the developers, but just need the questions cleared up. 

Hello vizoracloud,

please read the first posting from this thread here.

Kind Regards Christian

I have been running MN for more than 2 days - however I have not received the bonus yet ? how long ?
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002
the price sinks Sad
Activity: 489
Merit: 253
I am running a BTDX Masternode and it runs like clockwork. I was a bit concerned this morning when I saw fairly hefty price swings, once I realised it was bitcoin-related I thought it might be a good opportunity to double down and buy more - but I have been waiting several hours for BTC transactions to confirm........

Also, there are more masternodes now, and more people are selling their rewards to take some profit  Grin
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
KORE-TOR-PRIVACY https://kore.life/
hello,

has bitcoincloud any plan to realize a decentral cloud ?

pazor

Any development going on?
legendary
Activity: 1462
Merit: 1025
i love Emerald (EMD)
hello,

has bitcoincloud any plan to realize a decentral cloud ?

pazor
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I am running a BTDX Masternode and it runs like clockwork. I was a bit concerned this morning when I saw fairly hefty price swings, once I realised it was bitcoin-related I thought it might be a good opportunity to double down and buy more - but I have been waiting several hours for BTC transactions to confirm........
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348
How many coins are there is it 42 million or 200 million as on the website.  On coin market cap there is a circulating supply of 14 million.  When are the other coins being released and give us a timetable on the rate of inflation.  How will this effect masternode payout over the years.  Where is the white paper?  So far this coin is very confusing.  How are you not competing with yourself regarding bitsend and btx.  I own btx, but this coin is very confusing.  I do believe in the developers, but just need the questions cleared up. 

Hello vizoracloud,

please read the first posting from this thread here.

Kind Regards Christian
Activity: 3
Activity: 110

If you believe on this project and income from masternode, then buy the dip. Already setting up my 5th node Smiley

i believe, that's why i have 1 mn, just wonder why from yesterday price went almost half

That is exactly right. Buy time when bitcoin goes up and sale time when bitcoin goes down!

Activity: 101

i believe, that's why i have 1 mn, just wonder why from yesterday price went almost half
Activity: 422
Merit: 250

Activity: 110

Activity: 8
Can you add more than one masternode using same IP address into the windows QT wallet? I noticed many masternodes have same IP.

Please someone clarify this for me, thanks

Yes that is possible but very difficulty.

Kind Regards Christian

How can i start a second Masternode with a second IP?

My bitcloud.conf with first IP:

rpcuser=bitcloudrpc
rpcpassword=XYZ
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey=123ABC
masternodeaddr=80.XXX.XX.XX:8329
server=1
listen=1

Thx

Activity: 70
Can you add more than one masternode using same IP address into the windows QT wallet? I noticed many masternodes have same IP.

Please someone clarify this for me, thanks

Yes that is possible but very difficulty.

Kind Regards Christian

Thanks for the fast reply Christian!

brand new
Activity: 0
Hi, is there any guide to configure MN on Windows? TY
Pages:
Jump to: