Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcloud 2.0 - BTDX - PoS3 - Newest Masternode Core 12.2 - Quark - page 40. (Read 89468 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 100
if i'm understanding your question correctly, regardless of how you setup your nodes/vps, you can remote start them all from 1 cold wallet.

so if i have 2 masternode i have to run on 2 vps?
In case I setup 2 MN1 MN2 on the same wallet - but only 1 MN1 - now I need to transfer coin from MN2 to another wallet? What should I do ?
i apologize, i should have been clearer.

i answered you first question.

i can't give you instructions on the second question, because I personally run my nodes per vps.

perhaps someone else will chime in on your 2nd question.

from my own research, you can run multiple nodes on 1 vps, but different ports.

i see the same thing as you on the node list, i'm not sure how people are running multiple nodes off the same ip and ports.

i've actually asked in this thread and no one chimed in, so i ended up 1 node/vps.

i'm pretty sure it will not let you start a masternode if your wallet is locked.  so yes.

i run 2 remote nodes on separate vps, with one cold wallet starting it.  i've not tried running two nodes in one vps.

hello - i have 2 questions need help:
1 / Do I need to unlock my wallet when running Masternode?
2 / How can I run 2 masternodes on the same VPS window - with the same 1 wallet? (2 address MN1 MN2 and so on).
Thank you all

In case I setup 2 MN1 MN2 on the same wallet - but only 1 MN1 - now I need to transfer coin from MN2 to another wallet? What should I do ?
But i see many the same IP on masternode ?

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
i'm pretty sure it will not let you start a masternode if your wallet is locked.  so yes.

i run 2 remote nodes on separate vps, with one cold wallet starting it.  i've not tried running two nodes in one vps.

2 / How can I run 2 masternodes on the same VPS window - with the same 1 wallet? (2 address MN1 MN2 and so on).
Thank you all

But i see many the same IP on masternode ?
https://uphinhnhanh.com/images/2017/10/28/Untitled.png

Thank you all

Thank you all
please note....i said my local wallet's bitcloud.conf has nothing on it.

my vps's  bitcloud.conf however is this:

----------------------------------------------------------------------
rpcuser=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
rpcpassword=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
server=1
listen=1
daemon=1
logtimestamps=1
masternode=1
promode=1
masternodeprivkey=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the "XXX" are personal values

my local wallet's masternode.conf follows this:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
# Masternode config file
# Format: alias IP:port masternodeprivkey collateral_output_txid collateral_output_index
# Example: mn1 127.0.0.2:51474 93HaYBVUCYjEMeeH1Y4sBGLALQZE1Yc1K64xiqgX37tGBDQL8Xg 2bcd3c84c84f87eaa86e4e56834c92927a07f9e18718810b92e0d0324456a67c 0
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the ip being the external ip of your vps.

in my local wallet....bitcloud.conf has nothing on it.

in my local wallet....my masternode.conf has the ips of my vps.

Are you sure about this? When I tried this on my VPS, it will error out saying I need masternode=1 in the config. Can you share your masternode.conf config?

Thanks
glad to hear it.

Yay, i got my first payout. thank you

you should be able to run it at wherever....the script added the folder to the run path.

where do you run that command, i don't see any file in my vps matching the name inside the BitCloud folder?

also type in:

bitcloud-cli masternode status

that info outputted there should match the info you have in masternode.conf in your local wallet.

On masternode(vps) after running the script(btdxsetup.sh) we just enter the privatekey when prompted correct? do we do anything else on masternode(vps)??

which ip address do you point in the conf file, is it your localhost(127.0.0.1) or your vps address?

I start the masternode with "masternode start-alias mn1"

when i type in "masternode status" in console of my windows wallet, i get this:

This is not a masternode
 (code -1)

which to me means, it's because the actual node is on a vps.

when i start my nodes i type in

masternode start-alias mn01
masternode start-alias mn02

how did you start yours?

Yes, running on vultr Ubuntu 14.04

i take it your doing vps?

those instructions work.

if you see your mn on the lists as enabled, should be working right.

Are this the mn setup instructions everyone followed? https://github.com/LIMXTEC/BTDX-Masternode-Setup-Ubuntu-1404

Masternode shows as "Enabled" and i can see the active time updating fine and when i run the masternode status command from debug console i get "status" : "Masternode successfully started"

I am not getting any payouts from 3 days, is there any support since i don't get any responses from dev on slack as well.
Thank you all
Merit: 12
is there any calculator for POS ?
if i buy 1000 for stake how much i can receive weekly or daily?
Activity: 268
Merit: 250
love is first
masternode conception is pretty cool!
it make the altcoin stable and security!
but its have a weak, is easy to copy and unfriendly to the later new people!
that is the reason of masternode coin to raise but would't keep raising!
Activity: 422
Merit: 250

Are you sure about this? When I tried this on my VPS, it will error out saying I need masternode=1 in the config. Can you share your masternode.conf config?

Thanks
Activity: 52
Merit: 10
Yay, i got my first payout. thank you

you should be able to run it at wherever....the script added the folder to the run path.

where do you run that command, i don't see any file in my vps matching the name inside the BitCloud folder?

also type in:

bitcloud-cli masternode status

that info outputted there should match the info you have in masternode.conf in your local wallet.

On masternode(vps) after running the script(btdxsetup.sh) we just enter the privatekey when prompted correct? do we do anything else on masternode(vps)??

which ip address do you point in the conf file, is it your localhost(127.0.0.1) or your vps address?

I start the masternode with "masternode start-alias mn1"

when i type in "masternode status" in console of my windows wallet, i get this:

This is not a masternode
 (code -1)

which to me means, it's because the actual node is on a vps.

when i start my nodes i type in

masternode start-alias mn01
masternode start-alias mn02

how did you start yours?

Yes, running on vultr Ubuntu 14.04

i take it your doing vps?

those instructions work.

if you see your mn on the lists as enabled, should be working right.

Are this the mn setup instructions everyone followed? https://github.com/LIMXTEC/BTDX-Masternode-Setup-Ubuntu-1404

Masternode shows as "Enabled" and i can see the active time updating fine and when i run the masternode status command from debug console i get "status" : "Masternode successfully started"

I am not getting any payouts from 3 days, is there any support since i don't get any responses from dev on slack as well.
Activity: 896
Merit: 323

at this point freeze the automatic install. I wait now over one hour, but install scrypt do't work.

do you use www.vultr.com ? VPS?

and ubuntu 14.04 or debian?

EDIT:
use slack for more instuktions... https://join.slack.com/t/bitcloud20/shared_invite/enQtMjQyOTU1Njc4MDY3LWU1MWZmNDY5OTc4YWI2YmEwMjYyYjMxMzc2ODQ4NWFlYTY4YWJlZmRjZjhhNjgyMmMyMDQ2ZThlOGYyOWE0N2M

I have use the vps from the description, alibabacloud. now I have change to virmach. and now it's working without problems.
Activity: 110

at this point freeze the automatic install. I wait now over one hour, but install scrypt do't work.

do you use www.vultr.com ? VPS?

and ubuntu 14.04 or debian?

EDIT:
use slack for more instuktions... https://join.slack.com/t/bitcloud20/shared_invite/enQtMjQyOTU1Njc4MDY3LWU1MWZmNDY5OTc4YWI2YmEwMjYyYjMxMzc2ODQ4NWFlYTY4YWJlZmRjZjhhNjgyMmMyMDQ2ZThlOGYyOWE0N2M

Hi together,

I'm looking for a guide setup masternode. The guide from side 1 is not workinig.

If I run the scypt for automatc install wallet on vps, there are may errors and then freeze the scrypt. Install don't finish.

So I need a guide to run my masternode.

Thanks in advance.

I also had problems with the script, you can fix the problem with the following link:
http://ask.xmodulo.com/fix-failed-to-run-aclocal.html

Note: Before you run the script look at the link and install it!

Thank you for this tipp. I will try now and hope its working. Time is money and I don't have time Smiley
Activity: 207
KORE-TOR-PRIVACY https://kore.life/
Activity: 162
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/9498088826998
btdx is 100% pos now right?
legendary
Activity: 1462
Merit: 1025
i love Emerald (EMD)
hi,

your slack is a drama. i always get emails about ETH.
how can i stop this spam ?

regards
pazor
Activity: 110
Hi together,

I'm looking for a guide setup masternode. The guide from side 1 is not workinig.

If I run the scypt for automatc install wallet on vps, there are may errors and then freeze the scrypt. Install don't finish.

So I need a guide to run my masternode.

Thanks in advance.

I also had problems with the script, you can fix the problem with the following link:
http://ask.xmodulo.com/fix-failed-to-run-aclocal.html

Note: Before you run the script look at the link and install it!
Pages:
Jump to: