Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcloud 2.0 - BTDX - PoS3 - Newest Masternode Core 12.2 - Quark - page 41. (Read 89468 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 323
Hi together,

I'm looking for a guide setup masternode. The guide from side 1 is not workinig.

If I run the scypt for automatc install wallet on vps, there are may errors and then freeze the scrypt. Install don't finish.

So I need a guide to run my masternode.

Thanks in advance.
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
you should be able to run it at wherever....the script added the folder to the run path.

where do you run that command, i don't see any file in my vps matching the name inside the BitCloud folder?

also type in:

bitcloud-cli masternode status

that info outputted there should match the info you have in masternode.conf in your local wallet.

On masternode(vps) after running the script(btdxsetup.sh) we just enter the privatekey when prompted correct? do we do anything else on masternode(vps)??
in my local wallet....bitcloud.conf has nothing on it.

in my local wallet....my masternode.conf has the ips of my vps.

which ip address do you point in the conf file, is it your localhost(127.0.0.1) or your vps address?

I start the masternode with "masternode start-alias mn1"

when i type in "masternode status" in console of my windows wallet, i get this:

This is not a masternode
 (code -1)

which to me means, it's because the actual node is on a vps.

when i start my nodes i type in

masternode start-alias mn01
masternode start-alias mn02

how did you start yours?

Yes, running on vultr Ubuntu 14.04

i take it your doing vps?

those instructions work.

if you see your mn on the lists as enabled, should be working right.

Are this the mn setup instructions everyone followed? https://github.com/LIMXTEC/BTDX-Masternode-Setup-Ubuntu-1404

Masternode shows as "Enabled" and i can see the active time updating fine and when i run the masternode status command from debug console i get "status" : "Masternode successfully started"

I am not getting any payouts from 3 days, is there any support since i don't get any responses from dev on slack as well.
Activity: 52
Merit: 10
where do you run that command, i don't see any file in my vps matching the name inside the BitCloud folder?

also type in:

that info outputted there should match the info you have in masternode.conf in your local wallet.

On masternode(vps) after running the script(btdxsetup.sh) we just enter the privatekey when prompted correct? do we do anything else on masternode(vps)??

which ip address do you point in the conf file, is it your localhost(127.0.0.1) or your vps address?

This is not a masternode
 (code -1)

how did you start yours?

those instructions work.

Are this the mn setup instructions everyone followed? https://github.com/LIMXTEC/BTDX-Masternode-Setup-Ubuntu-1404

Masternode shows as "Enabled" and i can see the active time updating fine and when i run the masternode status command from debug console i get "status" : "Masternode successfully started"

I am not getting any payouts from 3 days, is there any support since i don't get any responses from dev on slack as well.
Activity: 148
Merit: 11
90 btdx roughly every 20 hours.

Awesome photo!  Wink

By the way, guys, how many coins can i get from 1 MN daily?

Thank you for sharing, it's very useful for me.
also type in:

This is not a masternode
 (code -1)

how did you start yours?

those instructions work.

it really should be the only thing you had to do.

can you login in your vps and type in

bitcloud-cli getinfo and see what you get

This is not a masternode
 (code -1)

how did you start yours?

those instructions work.

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
i'm just a user.  while i understand your question, i have always believed in that, if you got nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all.

if you are suspicious of this project, the door is to your right...

Best Regards from Germany Frankfurt

Which one is you Christian?

Who are the others?

#crysx

Jon, Steve, Chris

exactly this row.

Greetz
Steve

Anyone noticed there is no address of the company, no presentation of the team with pics like serious alts ?

Just a pics with 3 fellows and only nicknames...

Who do what ? Is all the company team there ? No company address.
Doesn't seem serious, Why can't we find these infos on their site ?

cheers,

Well, do you mean that if I have nothing nice to say I should shut up ?
It works like communists ?

It is not legit to ask a company name, address, owners infos on a project where you put your own money ?

Every time I invest in a company I wan't to know who they are, where they are, and the background of the owners, this is a minimum for a safe invest. I have no critiscims about the project itself, it is just abnormal to not have any info on the company, owners.

cheers,

This is not a masternode
 (code -1)

how did you start yours?

those instructions work.

Activity: 422
Merit: 250
Any chance we get the symbol updated on cryptocompare.com? 

This is not a masternode
 (code -1)

how did you start yours?

those instructions work.

This is not a masternode
 (code -1)

how did you start yours?

those instructions work.

This is not a masternode
 (code -1)

how did you start yours?

those instructions work.

those instructions work.

those instructions work.

those instructions work.

those instructions work.

i'm just a user.  while i understand your question, i have always believed in that, if you got nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all.

if you are suspicious of this project, the door is to your right...

Best Regards from Germany Frankfurt

Which one is you Christian?

Who are the others?

#crysx

Jon, Steve, Chris

exactly this row.

Greetz
Steve

Anyone noticed there is no address of the company, no presentation of the team with pics like serious alts ?

Just a pics with 3 fellows and only nicknames...

Who do what ? Is all the company team there ? No company address.
Doesn't seem serious, Why can't we find these infos on their site ?

cheers,
Activity: 207
KORE-TOR-PRIVACY https://kore.life/
is there any top of mn?,right now there are 253, but there's a limit?

no limit.
whats the payout frequency, i had my masternode running from 3 days and haven't received any payment so far.

About 1/day.

Are you sure it's running? try at the console: masternode status

If you're using the QT wallet, you can look in masternode tab for your node. Filter for your payment address.

Yes very sure, master node status looks good and i can see the masternode status as Enabled.

Can we check somewhere or monitor payment status?
Pages:
Jump to: