Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcloud 2.0 - BTDX - PoS3 - Newest Masternode Core 12.2 - Quark - page 44. (Read 89468 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
can I host multiple masternodes on raspberry linux client?
Activity: 489
Merit: 253
who sells coins in such quantities? developers? This is clearly not traders, 100%. who bought a lot of coins explicitly activated the new masterworks. And then someone sells 5000-15000 coins. And more than once a day! If such developers do, then it's sad.

Maybe some whales bought very cheap
Any plans on bringing zerocoin protocol to BTDX following pivx.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
who sells coins in such quantities? developers? This is clearly not traders, 100%. who bought a lot of coins explicitly activated the new masterworks. And then someone sells 5000-15000 coins. And more than once a day! If such developers do, then it's sad.
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
I can't seem to get a masternode to run on a windows 7 VPS, windows firewall is off. I scan my ports online and port 8329 is open. When I execute command masternode start, I get the following message below . I have exactly 10K coins, wallet is unlocked, I have over 2000 confirmation.

Not capable masternode: Could not connect to x.x.x.x:8329

What am I missing?Huh

Meanwhile the masternode I'm running from home, works just fine.
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
Does Bitcloud block/ban IP address/subnets from creating masternodes?
Activity: 207
KORE-TOR-PRIVACY https://kore.life/
Hello all. I set up my masternode yesterday on a vps with a wallet on my local machine holding the coins. Everytime i restart my system, my masternode active since time is reset to 0. Can someone confirm if this is regular? My masternode is in enabled status and i havent received any coins until now. its been 15 hours since i set up the masternode

The master node needs to stay up and running 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Since the master node get in line to receive rewards every time you restart your computer your master node moves to the back of the line waiting for it's reward. That is why most are on VPS or just do not restart your computer unless it is needed.

The problem is I have set it up in a vps. how do i make sure my cold wallet is linked to the vps wallet?
To me, the whole idea of having two wallets, one controlling wallet on your local PC to control you MN wallet on VPS is extremely confusing. Why can't we just setup one wallet on VPS and collect coins to it directly, as it is done with other MN coins, or can we?

As I understand, this setup is useful when you have several MNs setup on various VPSs. This way you can manage them from you local PC wallet and collect payments from all MNs to one place. Great idea, but that would be nice and secure if it would not require to keep you local PC wallet up 24/7. MNs on VPSs are 24/7, then why bother monitoring your local PC wallet?  Open it up only when you want to see how many rewards were collected. Currently it seems that we need to have BOTH wallets up 24/7 in order to properly receive reward, or again, need we?

You can do it on one PC/VPS.

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Hello all. I set up my masternode yesterday on a vps with a wallet on my local machine holding the coins. Everytime i restart my system, my masternode active since time is reset to 0. Can someone confirm if this is regular? My masternode is in enabled status and i havent received any coins until now. its been 15 hours since i set up the masternode

The master node needs to stay up and running 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Since the master node get in line to receive rewards every time you restart your computer your master node moves to the back of the line waiting for it's reward. That is why most are on VPS or just do not restart your computer unless it is needed.

The problem is I have set it up in a vps. how do i make sure my cold wallet is linked to the vps wallet?
To me, the whole idea of having two wallets, one controlling wallet on your local PC to control you MN wallet on VPS is extremely confusing. Why can't we just setup one wallet on VPS and collect coins to it directly, as it is done with other MN coins, or can we?

As I understand, this setup is useful when you have several MNs setup on various VPSs. This way you can manage them from you local PC wallet and collect payments from all MNs to one place. Great idea, but that would be nice and secure if it would not require to keep you local PC wallet up 24/7. MNs on VPSs are 24/7, then why bother monitoring your local PC wallet?  Open it up only when you want to see how many rewards were collected. Currently it seems that we need to have BOTH wallets up 24/7 in order to properly receive reward, or again, need we?
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
COINEXCHANGE IS NOW WORKING.

YOU CAN TRADE AND WITHDRAW YOUR COINS  Cheesy

I have downloaded my coins and I have started a BitCloud master node and have some in a wallet for staking. Lets see where this goes.

Thanks for the confirmation
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

I have downloaded my coins and I have started a BitCloud master node and have some in a wallet for staking. Lets see where this goes.

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

Activity: 32
how much a daily gain with MN ?
Activity: 120
Good day, how long does transactions get completed. is it instant? or it would take a while
How do i access my bitcloud .conf file in the vps? I am in the Bitcloud/src directory.

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

I had a strange thing happen, maybe someone can comment.

I had a MN running on a hotwallet. The machine crashed, I restarted it, resynced, then restarted masternode. masternode status said "Masternode successfully started".

Masternode is running.

I check the next day. The console says:
"Not capable masternode: Could not find suitable coins!"

I look at wallet overview, and I see I received a payment for 59.99+ BTDX. What's this? I look on the chain, and it's marked "Stake".
[ Ok, I think I left the wallet unlocked, because I remember being surprised I saw an unlocked wallet at some point, so I locked it (I think it was this wallet, but I'm not certain).]

Did my wallet start staking with the balance greater than 10,000 (my various MN payments) because I left it unlocked?

And did this knock my masternode off?

Answers to this question would also answer the question "Can a wallet run masternode, AND stake the rewards that it gets paid?"
I think the answer is "no", because I also read somewhere that receiving a Stake reward payment makes all your coins "Immature" for 24 hours.

I probably answered most of my own questions, but maybe someone can verify?
The final question being, if you have a wallet running masternode, and leave it unlocked, will it decide to Stake instead, and kick off your MN?

Huh Roll Eyes

It started to stake because your MN crashed. you need to resend your 10k and restart MN.

You can unlock it for Staking only, but you should keep it locked at all times.

Activity: 37
I had a strange thing happen, maybe someone can comment.

I had a MN running on a hotwallet. The machine crashed, I restarted it, resynced, then restarted masternode. masternode status said "Masternode successfully started".

Masternode is running.

I check the next day. The console says:
"Not capable masternode: Could not find suitable coins!"

I look at wallet overview, and I see I received a payment for 59.99+ BTDX. What's this? I look on the chain, and it's marked "Stake".
[ Ok, I think I left the wallet unlocked, because I remember being surprised I saw an unlocked wallet at some point, so I locked it (I think it was this wallet, but I'm not certain).]

Did my wallet start staking with the balance greater than 10,000 (my various MN payments) because I left it unlocked?

And did this knock my masternode off?

Answers to this question would also answer the question "Can a wallet run masternode, AND stake the rewards that it gets paid?"
I think the answer is "no", because I also read somewhere that receiving a Stake reward payment makes all your coins "Immature" for 24 hours.

I probably answered most of my own questions, but maybe someone can verify?
The final question being, if you have a wallet running masternode, and leave it unlocked, will it decide to Stake instead, and kick off your MN?

Huh Roll Eyes

Pages:
Jump to: