Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin and altcoin - page 12. (Read 2885 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 05:51:14 AM
the development of altcoins or their derivatives has been overwhelming, namely new tokens and ICOs whose manifestations vary according to fields but upgrading from bitcoin itself is still relatively minimal but from both prices bitcoin still dominates and is fairly stable
Since crypto currencies are same as stock market more we buy more the market increase and effect its price.There's no difference between bitcoin and alt coin's price its depends which coin we buy.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 04:48:22 AM
Most people try to compare altcoins to Bitcoin and they begin to analyze how rises in Bitcoin price affects altcoins. I  have come to realize that increase in bitcoin price positively affects the alts on the market.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
August 11, 2018, 03:22:42 AM
the development of altcoins or their derivatives has been overwhelming, namely new tokens and ICOs whose manifestations vary according to fields but upgrading from bitcoin itself is still relatively minimal but from both prices bitcoin still dominates and is fairly stable
Bitcoin have more value than alt coins. It might be possible due to the decreasing of bitcoin price people start investing in alt coins which case other coins start rising.Now bitcoin is pumping people leaving alt and buying bitcoins.
Yes it is common when people realize that bitcoin price is trading stable they divert their investment from bitcoin to some other places, but I think that in currency time bitcoin price is already trading low therefore I do not think that they going to withdraw their investment from bitcoin and put it in some other altcoin, because bitcoin price is already trading low.
Activity: 112
August 10, 2018, 08:22:09 AM
crypto market is like a chain, they have dependency on one another, bitcoin and altcoin although different blockchain but the market clan between the two cover up between up and down fill the movement of market dynamics
Right. Based on the same Blockchain technology, the nature of Bitcoin and altcoin formation is similar. But an electronic currency has different functions. Therefore, the value of Bitcoin and Altcoin should not be compared. Each currency has different values ​​and meanings. But nowadays, the trend of investors is towards the new altcoin formed. Perhaps they think it is more profitable.
Activity: 84
August 08, 2018, 06:53:19 AM
generally altcoins follow bitcoin. the dominant character of the market is bitcoins. I think that is why bitcoin gives confidence to the crypto money world.
Activity: 644
Merit: 263
August 08, 2018, 06:36:30 AM

Indeed there is no way to keep an altcoin on top position as compared to the bitcoin. Bitcoin was first and whatever came out later on was just copy of few codes and new ideas. However most of them came out as money making machine coins, some of them came as idea which eventually dropped out of the market and now some of them are there with huge market just because many more other coins are being coded on them.
So altcoins can be weaker at anytime and thats why choosing bitcoin gives me more reasons.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 08, 2018, 06:31:31 AM
I think traders tend to take advantage of the existence of bitcoin as a means of income so that altcoin can not experience rapid development and the exchange rate tends to decline in a relatively long period.

Most people who are well knowledgeable about how the cryptocurrency works are those people who can take advantage about the market situation right now but those new in this industry will probably lose their coins due to panicking.
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 04:56:02 AM
Bitcoin have more value than alt coins. It might be possible due to the decreasing of bitcoin price people start investing in alt coins which case other coins start rising.Now bitcoin is pumping people leaving alt and buying bitcoins.
Activity: 62
August 07, 2018, 06:34:31 AM
I think traders tend to take advantage of the existence of bitcoin as a means of income so that altcoin can not experience rapid development and the exchange rate tends to decline in a relatively long period.
When there are lots of people doing the same thing others are likely to join them too. You already know that majority carries the vote in this kind of thing, when many withdraws m, the rest will lose and when many invest the price will go grow. And traders tend to switch to Bitcoin when the price is about to grow, they will all just dump altcoins and go for BTC which is why altcoins tends to decrease in price when BTC is rising.
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
August 07, 2018, 05:48:13 AM
in these days bitcoin had a strong rise, but the other coins seem to be standing at the stake, is there a reason?
do you think that the whole market can be resumed? or will most of the altcoins fail in these months? sorry for my english=)

Good altcoin must be success in market and peoples must be investing their money on this project. Bitcoin dominant right now at 47.4% and I think altcoin have big space to grow but i am believe its need more time
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
August 07, 2018, 05:21:58 AM
in these days bitcoin had a strong rise, but the other coins seem to be standing at the stake, is there a reason?
do you think that the whole market can be resumed? or will most of the altcoins fail in these months? sorry for my english=)
Bitcoin has been moving slow and every month or two we see a little increase as it jumps from a thousand market price to another thousand, just like it did now by going from $6ooo to $7ooo+. We don’t know if this year is going to be the same as of last year, we don’t know if price is going to rise or fall, this market is just unpredictable and all people can do is to guess what the price is likely to be and not what it will be exactly. And we all already know that there is a higher chance for price to go up before the end of the year.
Activity: 490
August 06, 2018, 08:34:03 AM
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
August 06, 2018, 06:56:09 AM
And this is amazing because we all anticipated that our alternative cryptocurrency portfolio would gain few times, and it appears to be falling and falling I have already lost more than 50% of the things I had, if I would sell off course.
Activity: 390
Merit: 11
August 06, 2018, 05:23:47 AM
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
August 06, 2018, 04:51:24 AM
crypto market is like a chain, they have dependency on one another, bitcoin and altcoin although different blockchain but the market clan between the two cover up between up and down fill the movement of market dynamics
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
August 06, 2018, 03:52:11 AM
For one thing, bitcoin is the first of its kind and people want to be part of its rise even though it's already expensive as it is. Many alt coins are fairly new and just survived their ICO stage and into its blockchain stage. People don't usually look into these coins simply because it is dirt cheap and they don't see the potential in them.
Activity: 448
August 06, 2018, 03:44:34 AM
I will always support the Bitcoin forum, because I have been working on the Bitcoin forum for a long time, and many of the Bitcoin coins I collected, until whenever I will work on bitcoin.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
August 06, 2018, 03:20:13 AM

All coins fails from december 2017 ,no matter if bitcoin and alternative coins everyone decreases prices hugely

And struggling to get over atleast even a half from the hype

Theres no other reason than the volatility,and the governments actions towards this community things that we need to accept amd use as material to find profiteering
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
August 06, 2018, 03:08:11 AM
All altcoin is dependent on bitcoin and bitcoin is the head of all altcoin. If in the market trading ratios bitcoin’ price is increasing then altcoin will also increase and vice versa. So no matter how good altcoin is, still the price will remain below the bitcoin’s price.
I believe that there is no other coin that will level up bitcoin. Price of altcoin is still below of bitcoin even the price pumps or dumps. Bitcoin and altcoin have their own functionality along the market. I can say that now matter how huge bitcoin going to decrease, the price still higher on other crypto that makes it superior among them no matter what happened on its price.
Altcoins are indeed the most favorable coins when it comes to that of the short-term investment of the money as there are so many good coins like that of ripple, Eth etc. which comes under the category of the altcoins. However, there is no such way that we can compare any of the altcoin with the bitcoin as bitcoin is the most powerful and most demanding coin in the entire market.
Activity: 73
August 04, 2018, 07:18:23 PM
There are still plenty of opportunities for altcoins to compete with bitcoin, even though the bitcoin market is increasingly attractive because the price is soaring but altcoin also continues to grow following the price of bitcoin. If a coin-making company is consistent and has a good team and marketing that can attract people, it is possible that the coin can compete with bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: