Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin and altcoin - page 9. (Read 2885 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Exchange for EOS Community
August 18, 2018, 03:09:10 AM
Although bitcoin is the base currency of the cryptoworld, it doesn't mean that all alternate coins will rise too when bitcoin rises. Just like a scenario when bitcoin is down but some alternate coins remain stable and even keep on rising. That's because the demand of people for that crypto is either exceptionally high or low no matter what bitcoin's status may be.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
August 18, 2018, 02:41:12 AM
There is everything in the cryptocurrency world can happen, according to my own guess, I think by the end of 2018 it will happen and the number can reach $ 15,000.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
August 17, 2018, 09:54:09 AM
scrupulous coin tracking is the worst property of the investor. I believe that the market is not ready for growth yet
Activity: 25
August 17, 2018, 11:33:39 AM
I think that should take a little bit of time so that other currencies began to grow at their own price. Although there is such a proposition that a lot of them may even drop to 0.
Activity: 62
August 17, 2018, 06:23:11 AM
in these days bitcoin had a strong rise, but the other coins seem to be standing at the stake, is there a reason?
do you think that the whole market can be resumed? or will most of the altcoins fail in these months? sorry for my english=)

Well its happening more harder now mate,look how bitcoin dominates the whole crypto market with a more than 50% marketcap and with the continuing price dropping of altcoins and some are almost dying this is really frustrating

I guess that this is about the re scheduling of ETF decision and from this the investors has taking out their capital since there are no strong position on about this ETF issues
Recently Saudia Arab ban the bitcoins and people saying this as a reason for todays red market. I ask them how much role saudia play in bitcoins and how much volume they hold for such a big dump.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
August 17, 2018, 06:21:48 AM
generally altcoins follow bitcoin. the dominant character of the market is bitcoins. I think that is why bitcoin gives confidence to the crypto money world.

I would say even that they follow Bitcoin all the time. their price depends on BTC. That is why it is very important to support the main cryptocurrency and invest in it. However, I have about 20 cryptos in my portfolio.

Yes, they do it constantly. Meanwhile, you must have mentioned that when Bitcoin falls, this fall is not so critical. Altcoins follow it but they lose much more. That is why it will be always cool to invest exactly in BTC.
Activity: 43
August 17, 2018, 05:54:16 AM
in these days bitcoin had a strong rise, but the other coins seem to be standing at the stake, is there a reason?
do you think that the whole market can be resumed? or will most of the altcoins fail in these months? sorry for my english=)

Well its happening more harder now mate,look how bitcoin dominates the whole crypto market with a more than 50% marketcap and with the continuing price dropping of altcoins and some are almost dying this is really frustrating

I guess that this is about the re scheduling of ETF decision and from this the investors has taking out their capital since there are no strong position on about this ETF issues
This time both bitcoins and altcoins are dying and i wonder if ETF delay is the only reason to this ? I dont think so.  I think people are getting out of bitcoins as they feel there is no more charm in it.
Activity: 434
August 16, 2018, 07:46:48 PM

altcoin need bitcoin price high, and stabe price
if bitcoin price is high, and stabe all altcoin can the moon

Maybe the reason behind this is the individual potential of the coin itself, the process fo rise and fall of the price will determine the potential of a certain coin or token in the market.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 06:45:28 PM
You can see that the price of bitcoin in the past few days is on the sidelines and the price of altcoin is starting to recover slightly, so I think that this time you should only invest in altcoin to be able to minimize risk . The market is in the downtrend stage so the bitcoin price will probably decrease at any time and will drag altcoin prices down accordingly so when trading you need to always keep track of bitcoin prices.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
August 16, 2018, 06:21:52 PM
BTC's positive atmosphere will again attract the attention of all those interested and invisible to promote the overall positive of the market, the BTC is almost representative of the virtual currency market. Later on, the time of altcoin sensitivity, any information that will boost the price growth.
I agree.I believe bitcoins and altcoins have their own time to make their prices go to the moon.But knowing the fact that bitcoin is more popular and most trusted by a lot of investors,it will surely have more chances to rise up and then followed by some good altcoins.
Activity: 364
August 16, 2018, 03:19:06 PM
I have never welcomed such a way of investing, when you monitor the schedule all day and try to guess where the market will go, instead of doing what you love, and leave the growth of the market and time.  on your question, I can tell you one thing, it's a simple growth cycle that always follows the fall
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”
August 16, 2018, 02:33:56 PM
If you look at the chart, you can see that since January the market is in a global fall, this suggests that manipulators intentionally break investor confidence in the hold strategy. The last drop of the market from 300 billion dollars to 200 tells us that the bottom is somewhere close and the market can turn.
Activity: 378
August 16, 2018, 10:50:36 AM
I think bitcoin will still be a money earning place that traders often use every time because the majority of altcoins are very much influenced by bitcoin so I am sure that in 2018 bitcoin still dominates the crypto market.
Activity: 28
August 16, 2018, 07:46:19 AM
Although some Altcoin succeeds in experiments, many are skeptical about its usefulness. No Altcoin has such a large infrastructure as Bitcoin and many people just use Bitcoin for daily trading.
August 16, 2018, 07:22:01 AM
Bitcoin can no longer be as solid as we thought it was, but it was still a very strong coin. This currency has grown without serious security problems for nine years and has more testing time than the later Altcoins.
Furthermore, Bitcoin is more popular and has more trades, trading floors, hardware, and software that support it. Bitcoin with a much larger market capitalization than any other Altcoin. It owns the most developed ecosystem and attracts most of the new business to create startup projects around its network and these projects have made a lot of effort, dedication, and creativity to make. Bitcoin is becoming better and more useful.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
August 16, 2018, 07:15:57 AM
There are no failed words for coins that are indeed at the top and more desirable, only the coins below are experiencing it. The top coins will still dominate the market, and the market will still continue from its naturally that's lead by the most desirable coins.
Bitcoin and Altcoins market will still continue and more crowded are influenced by many people because this is like a new effort in terms of business/earning money.
Activity: 350
August 16, 2018, 07:06:56 AM
A few people jump at the chance to put resources into bitcoin and a few people get a kick out of the chance to put resources into altcoins. I think both are useful for long haul ventures. We definitely realize that bitcoin will have brilliant future, the benefit will be increasingly while putting resources into bitcoin. In the meantime altcoins are likewise great to contribute. Yet, we need to pick the correct coins. Check the ongoing development of the coins in the coin marketcap and select the coins with high potential and promising coins. What's more, contribute on those coins without a doubt you will get the benefit. Better you partition your and interest in to both bitcoin and altcoins.
Activity: 32
August 16, 2018, 06:58:36 AM
Altcoin has the added advantage of helping diversify investors, especially Ethereum - Altcoin with the most market capitalization and acceptance.
The change of network and software model is the key to Bitcoin's future. Any flaws or delays can alter the balance and some Altcoins may come close to or even surpass Bitcoin.
August 16, 2018, 06:13:16 AM
Some Altcoin has some other features that Bitcoin does not have. In other words, Altcoin has many of the same features as Bitcoin, but some are better than Bitcoin. Some of these are faster, better anonymous, offering better investment options, and others that are more volatile and therefore more conducive to trading.
August 16, 2018, 05:44:02 AM
BTC's positive atmosphere will again attract the attention of all those interested and invisible to promote the overall positive of the market, the BTC is almost representative of the virtual currency market. Later on, the time of altcoin sensitivity, any information that will boost the price growth.
Pages:
Jump to: