Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin and altcoin - page 7. (Read 2885 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 09:01:34 PM
bitcoin and altcoin both have good investments. bitcoin prices can also affect altcoin prices, currently investing in bitcoin is very good because prices are currently rising. so I hope, both bitcoin and altcoin both have appropriate roles in cryptocurrency
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
September 15, 2018, 08:06:36 PM
Maybe it will resumed back again to high prices of the coins in the market.
Actually in this are suffering to much and dropping the price of each coins in the market even if the bitcoin and etherium are into a low of prices.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
September 15, 2018, 06:00:04 PM
scrupulous coin tracking is the worst property of the investor. I believe that the market is not ready for growth yet
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
August 21, 2018, 10:52:16 AM
in these days bitcoin had a strong rise, but the other coins seem to be standing at the stake, is there a reason?
do you think that the whole market can be resumed? or will most of the altcoins fail in these months? sorry for my english=)

This getting worst than the moment you had posted this,because today almost all of altcoin drops prices more than 60% and somes upto 90% and thats worst than before..the main reason is investors are transferring their capital from altcoins to bitcoin because of the near ETF decision
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
TRONscratch.com
August 21, 2018, 10:15:42 AM
in these days bitcoin had a strong rise, but the other coins seem to be standing at the stake, is there a reason?
do you think that the whole market can be resumed? or will most of the altcoins fail in these months? sorry for my english=)

Both alts and bitcoin have a corresponding role in cryptocurrency. We all know that bitcoin being the number 1 cryptocurrency is also back up with altcoins which also brings people in the market. This two blend and compete with each other for the good of the market.
Activity: 594
Merit: 250
August 21, 2018, 10:04:57 AM
As I always pray everday that both bitcoin and altcoins will become more stronger and the price will goes up. Many people says that 2018 is the year of cryptocurrency during the start of the year, but look at the current price. It is too far from our expectation and it is almost 3 months before 2018 will end. I hope that both BTC and altcoins will hike in September.
Activity: 584
Merit: 100
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
August 21, 2018, 09:54:50 AM
Crypto currencies are the best platform for best investment. Investing in bitcoin will certainly bring a good profits and certainly altcoin as well. Split your investment into few parts and choose the best coins after analyzing from coinmarketcap.com. Investing in multiple coins will certainly bring good turn over rather than sticking with one coin. This is a wise moment as well. The crypto currencies are expected to grow this year very well as like 2017 though the first half was very calm.
Bitcoin has more value than alt coins people use it for long term investing they never sell them which makes its price increase or stable.While alt coins is just use for trade but not all alt coins.
Actually bitcoin is the first most crypto currency created in this world, while other are copies of bitcoin, and therefore the interest of the most of the people is in bitcoin, which is making bitcoin as more valuable than other crypto currencies.
Activity: 386
August 21, 2018, 03:10:53 AM
Bitcoin is the biggest and it always controls the market. Investors usually go for bitcoin when they want to invest and that doesn’t has to do with whether the price of bitcoin is going down or up,  they will always go for Bitcoin that’s the reason why the price of most of altcoins will continue to go down even when the price of bitcoin is going and down.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
August 20, 2018, 03:28:50 PM
generally altcoins follow bitcoin. the dominant character of the market is bitcoins. I think that is why bitcoin gives confidence to the crypto money world.

I would say even that they follow Bitcoin all the time. their price depends on BTC. That is why it is very important to support the main cryptocurrency and invest in it. However, I have about 20 cryptos in my portfolio.

Yes, they do it constantly. Meanwhile, you must have mentioned that when Bitcoin falls, this fall is not so critical. Altcoins follow it but they lose much more. That is why it will be always cool to invest exactly in BTC.
They will invest in bitcoin as they know bitcoin is most worthy and the most powerful investment, if price of bitcoin fall it never fall forever, infect it gives us all a chance to save our money and buy some cheap bitcoin, now again recently my friend bought some bitcoin at price of 6k dollar to hold and other altcoins are not good in price even they have no bright future as bitcoin has so I really appreciate his choice.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
August 20, 2018, 09:53:32 AM
I am also confused by the current market situation where the price movements of BTC and ALTcoin are directly proportional to either the upward or downward trend, in contrast to the market conditions in the past year where BTC was inversely proportional to ALT, I still cannot draw conclusions
Activity: 139
Merit: 5
August 20, 2018, 09:38:15 AM
I prefer the work of bitcoin, until whenever I will work in bitcoin and will breed it, because working in bitcoin is very much in demand, everyone is sure when to choose bitcoin as a material for work.
Activity: 24
August 20, 2018, 09:08:13 AM
If the price of the alt coins is high then all the other coins can be stable and moon.
Activity: 352
August 20, 2018, 06:51:33 AM
The crypto market depends upon the bitcoin, because the altcoin price depends upon the bitcoin. The price of bitcoin increases automatically the price of altcoins are also increase. Now the whole market is good for buy both bitcoin and altcoin. Just buy and hold the coins for long time once the market recover you can sell and earn good profit. Today the price started to increase hope it will continue and will create a good growth.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
August 20, 2018, 06:41:41 AM

Bitcoin has always have a faster growth pace than the altcoins. This is due to the high popularity of Bitcoin as most people have the believe that the crypto market is made up of simply Bitcoin and others. That is why the other coins are usually very slow. Bitcoin attracts most of the investments in the market.
Bitcoin is the “original” cryptocurrency and ultimately responsible for the invention of blockchain technology.Altcoins are generally defined as “everything else.”Many of these altcoins are forks or clones of bitcoin, like Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, etc. They all try different approaches to fix the problems with Bitcoin, but are fairly similar and at fundamental level.
This is true. But as per the part of alternative coins, it is also the same with bitcoin the thing is bitcoin is more popular than those alternative coins. But this two are both beneficial in which it helps our daily lives to be easier. It will be the future, where everyone uses it and loves using it.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
August 20, 2018, 05:05:21 AM
Now there is a formation of a new market, it seems to me, altcoins will soon not depend on bitcoin. Ie. If bitcoin will fall, it will not affect the price of altcoins.
It kind of doesn't affect the price if you think about it. Bitcoin's price changed, so the price of altcoins are also changing. This is because people are selling their altcoins when they see bitcoin's price increasing so they can ride the pump. But if you check out the altcoin's price before the price change in terms of dollars, it will be the same price after the movement. So even when sometimes the price of altcoin are high in exchange of bitcoin, it's still the same price as before when you look at it in dollar rate.

A good mobile app that you can use for this is Blockfolio. I've been using it since the beginning to track which coins should I let go and which coins should I start selling. When you click at the coin you wanna track, you can also see the transaction history for your chosen trading site. Transaction history, the charts, and the buy and sell orders as well, you can see them in the app. You can also track how much money have you lost or gain in 24 hours in percentage, dollars, or in bitcoins.
Activity: 62
August 20, 2018, 03:06:52 AM

Well its happening more harder now mate,look how bitcoin dominates the whole crypto market with a more than 50% marketcap and with the continuing price dropping of altcoins and some are almost dying this is really frustrating

I guess that this is about the re scheduling of ETF decision and from this the investors has taking out their capital since there are no strong position on about this ETF issues
These days we are seeing blood bath of all the currencies and there are multiple reasons for this. Only the one who will stay strong will benefit from the bull market in future, rest will just Quit.
Activity: 146
Merit: 18
August 20, 2018, 02:47:57 AM
Now there is a formation of a new market, it seems to me, altcoins will soon not depend on bitcoin. Ie. If bitcoin will fall, it will not affect the price of altcoins.
Activity: 72
August 20, 2018, 01:44:05 AM

Well its happening more harder now mate,look how bitcoin dominates the whole crypto market with a more than 50% marketcap and with the continuing price dropping of altcoins and some are almost dying this is really frustrating

I guess that this is about the re scheduling of ETF decision and from this the investors has taking out their capital since there are no strong position on about this ETF issues
I think its time for the whales to re-enter in the market and give some boast to the dying crypto currency. People are losing all hopes of another bull run and taking money out of crypto currency.
Activity: 884
Merit: 500
August 20, 2018, 01:29:04 AM
At the moment I think I should invest in bitcoin. At present the market is going down so much so investing in bitcoin will be a safe choice.

That’s a good decision for you to take the safer path in investing to bitcoin and not in altcoin as a starter.. But look for ethereum or any alternative cryptocurrency that has potential or have supports that is huge enough that will ensure your profits..

The market now is slightly higher than a week before and the probability of its bull run will slowly coming..

A sade choice probably if you won't have to sell anytime soon. Actually, any of the top alts works the same. If you're willing to wait out bear trends then btc or alts would either be a good choice.
Yes because if you can hold it longer BTC and altcoin both will benefit you, the difference is only in the selling price, btc will profit bigger than altcoin, because btc is always above the altcoin in price.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
August 18, 2018, 06:05:35 PM
You can see that the price of altcoin is recovering and increasing very strongly in the past time, the market is showing very positive signs when so many altcoin are rising sharply, but I think you should not be subjective because the price Bitcoin is showing signs of easing. So I think you should only invest in short term.
Yes, I agreed with you that altcoins are good for investing in short-term, altcoins are very risky to invest you need to monitor the price graphic daily. I think these all altcoins was relying on bitcoin price. I saw that the market was down is bitcoin in down too.
But all of these are unpredictable and every now then the price may fluctuate.
Both altcoin and bitcoin is really amazing they are the most leading coin in the crypto market. The bitcoin is the most amazing and alrcoin price is really depend on bitcoin. I see that if bitcoin price fall. Most of the altcoin are also falling.
Pages:
Jump to: