Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin and altcoin - page 11. (Read 2885 times)

Activity: 202
Merit: 10
August 13, 2018, 06:59:46 PM
in these days bitcoin had a strong rise, but the other coins seem to be standing at the stake, is there a reason?
do you think that the whole market can be resumed? or will most of the altcoins fail in these months? sorry for my english=)
You can see that the price of bitcoin in recent days has been steadily decreasing and is currently adjusting around the $ 6000 level. According to my analysis, bitcoin prices will probably continue to fall further, as At this time, I believe you should stay out of the market and restrict transactions. Decreased bitcoin prices will result in lower altcoin prices, so you should not buy altcoin.
Activity: 378
August 13, 2018, 12:50:02 PM
in these days bitcoin had a strong rise, but the other coins seem to be standing at the stake, is there a reason?
do you think that the whole market can be resumed? or will most of the altcoins fail in these months? sorry for my english=)

As my monitoring in the long time, the trend of Bitcoin and altcoin: If the bitcoin price is low, all altcoin is low because investors sell altcoin and buy bitcoin that make the Dominance of Bitcoin >45%. And when the bitcoin price is high, altcoin will increase the price and reach the peak when bitcoin sideway at the high price.

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
August 13, 2018, 12:41:36 PM
in my opinion this all depends on the existence of bitcoin prices when bitcoin has good news that can trigger an increase in the price of bitcoin then the price of altcoin will also be very expensive so don't be afraid of the conditions of bitcoin prices.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
August 13, 2018, 12:23:53 PM
All depend on certain situation. We all see that right now it is better to trade on any cryptocurrency with a US dollar. But of course I also have own protfolio, but it mainly consists of Bitcoin, Ethereum and about 15% another altcoins from Top-20.

You have a great investment strategy.  Anything outside the top 20 is extremely risky, a lot of good altcoins in the top 100 are down over 90 percent which is very alarming.  Never keep your money in tether as well because it can implode at anytime. 

I would invest 5-10 percent max of my funds in these type of high risk coins.
Dividing a few percent of our investment will indeed safeguard the security from much greater losses. Choosing some coins that are safe and also partly allocated for coins that have a high risk is the right choice. Taking small profits safely and then taking advantage of risky ways will make us get a much better chance. We will be given to choose and divide the parts that we think are the best so that it will produce good results.
Activity: 280
August 13, 2018, 12:15:04 PM
The movement of Cryptocurrencies are simple, their dependency is considered the price of BTC itself if bitcoin raise the rest (altcoins) will follow
or vice versa. but in some cases, we found the value of the altcoins more resist of BTC's volatile. the value falls but to the worst point.
we were going to prove whether the whole market will be resumed or reset to the first point. we talked about the future
so optimism is a must to posses for every crypto holder based on their judgment about cryptocurrencies existence.

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554
August 13, 2018, 11:42:02 AM
All depend on certain situation. We all see that right now it is better to trade on any cryptocurrency with a US dollar. But of course I also have own protfolio, but it mainly consists of Bitcoin, Ethereum and about 15% another altcoins from Top-20.

You have a great investment strategy.  Anything outside the top 20 is extremely risky, a lot of good altcoins in the top 100 are down over 90 percent which is very alarming.  Never keep your money in tether as well because it can implode at anytime. 

I would invest 5-10 percent max of my funds in these type of high risk coins.
Activity: 798
Merit: 2
*** https://www.buying.com ***
August 13, 2018, 11:30:24 AM
Currently the entire crypto market is in the bearish trend. Bitcoin looks a little stronger than other altcoins and moreover bitcoin even showed a small uptrend not so long ago. Having looked at the chart of bitcoin or ethereum everybody can make sure that the current year is absolutely bearish. So, while I do not see any objective reasons to talk that something has been changed in the better way. I just may agree that bitcoin is slashing much less than ethereum but actually bitcoin is till in the downtrend. It is probably that the current year is the worst for the crypto market because I do not think that something will be changed in the better way for the next several months.
I heard opinion that whales specially boosted the crypto market to mesh and to catch retail investors who bought on the highs. I do not know whether it is tru or not but I can see that the market is in the deep downtrend and there are almost no attractive altcoins which would be interesting for investing or speculating. And it is not my fictional opinion because we can look at the most popular altcoin I mean, of course, ethereum. I remember that many analysts told not so long ago that ethereum would be 2000-2500$. Let us have a look at the current prices of ethereum and we can see just 300$ and the strong downtrend. If really, the crypto market in the current time is very weak and I even cannot suppose when it will be turned on the south to grow again.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 10:55:13 AM

It depends not only Bitcoin can raise their status in the market but the developers of the coin could really change the price of the altcoin the community of the coins should make lots of advertisement and good news to rise its price and they must notice them by the whales.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
August 13, 2018, 10:44:38 AM
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
August 13, 2018, 10:42:10 AM
I choose them both because bitcoin and altcoin is the same.I choose them both because its the same for me because this two of this is include in bitcoin they are like a one work so that both of them is important in this work.
Activity: 644
August 13, 2018, 10:16:45 AM

altcoin need bitcoin price high, and stabe price
if bitcoin price is high, and stabe all altcoin can the moon
if that means it can be concluded that bitcoin and altcoin have prices that are directly proportional, but what still makes me confused is whether when altcoins have many investors where the investor was originally from bitcoin but switched to altcoin does the price remain proportional?
Activity: 42
August 13, 2018, 10:11:02 AM
Bitcoin is still the most hopeful currency for present and future. altcoin was born after bitcoin but altcoin has many improvements. altcoin still doesnt have the chance to compete bitcoin, most of people only know that cryptocurrency is just about bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
August 13, 2018, 10:09:11 AM
Bitcoin is like walking on its own without bringing its children (altcoin) but i see that bitcoin will be corrected in depth and it will turn altcoin to try to leave bitcoin in but the percentage value but not by the value of bitcoin.
Activity: 182
August 13, 2018, 09:49:08 AM
altcoin was born after bitcoin but altcoin has many improvements and they are based on the basis of bitcoin and blockchain technology and they are being invested by investors.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
August 13, 2018, 09:47:39 AM
Bitcoin is the first crypto so it is always a price reference for all altcoins, it must be admitted that the thing that makes bitcoin grow rapidly is because of altcoins, crypto trading certainly requires each other namely bitcoin and altcoins.
Activity: 112
August 13, 2018, 09:18:58 AM
Altcoin right now drop more than 90% from highest price but if that altcoin have good product, i am believe that altcoin will recover the price.altcoins largely trade in lockstep with Bitcoin. When Bitcoin is thriving, alts are thriving. When Bitcoin is crashing, alts are crashing. This may be because so much of the trading volume of alts is denominated in Bitcoin, so market cap as a function of trading volume by definition means that the value of alts falls as Bitcoin falls.
Activity: 700
August 13, 2018, 09:04:31 AM

Many amount different coin in market right now and its more than 1600 different coin/token. I am believe there will be many coin/token not able to survive in market because too many choice to invest. Most investor must be looking on 200 top coin in market and good altcoin with working product. Most altcoin right now drop more than 90% from highest price but if that altcoin have good product, i am believe that altcoin will recover the price
Activity: 448
August 13, 2018, 07:45:53 AM
I think the altcoin cryptocurrency must be made to have in common with bitcoin which must be remembered here is that the most important bitcoin role in cryptocurrency is like altcoin like precious metals that can be exchanged in the form of bitcoin.
Activity: 98
August 13, 2018, 07:37:59 AM
I like to deal with bitcoin and stellar coin. I started with the investment into these coins not long ago and I have made a whole lot of projects from this investment. I am currently planning to diverse into other alts so as to get more profit in the latter days ahead. 
Activity: 195
August 13, 2018, 07:03:37 AM
Bitcoin and altcoin may affect each other’s price sometimes. But not each time. Actually, there are way more than one reason which may change it.
For example: significant investments in some particular currency; approval/prohibition by the government; software updates; the influence of media. So we always need to be careful and watch the charts.
Pages:
Jump to: