Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin and altcoin - page 8. (Read 2885 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 109
https://bmy.guide
August 18, 2018, 05:53:18 PM
in these days bitcoin had a strong rise, but the other coins seem to be standing at the stake, is there a reason?
do you think that the whole market can be resumed? or will most of the altcoins fail in these months? sorry for my english=)
You can see that the price of altcoin is recovering and increasing very strongly in the past time, the market is showing very positive signs when so many altcoin are rising sharply, but I think you should not be subjective because the price Bitcoin is showing signs of easing. So I think you should only invest in short term.
Yes, I agreed with you that altcoins are good for investing in short-term, altcoins are very risky to invest you need to monitor the price graphic daily. I think these all altcoins was relying on bitcoin price. I saw that the market was down is bitcoin in down too.
But all of these are unpredictable and every now then the price may fluctuate.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
August 18, 2018, 05:44:16 PM
in these days bitcoin had a strong rise, but the other coins seem to be standing at the stake, is there a reason?
do you think that the whole market can be resumed? or will most of the altcoins fail in these months? sorry for my english=)
You can see that the price of altcoin is recovering and increasing very strongly in the past time, the market is showing very positive signs when so many altcoin are rising sharply, but I think you should not be subjective because the price Bitcoin is showing signs of easing. So I think you should only invest in short term.
Activity: 350
August 18, 2018, 05:37:21 PM
Bitcoins are manipulating by other people that's why the altcoins didn't pumped also and we know that bitcoins are more profitable than altcoins. Some altcoins have potential and pumping also. And those are whales probably they called them whales who are manipulating crypto currency in the market.

I do agree that whales are price manipulators but they are also the reason why the market price are pumping so hard just like what happened last december before the year ends.
Activity: 325
Merit: 100
August 18, 2018, 02:17:01 PM
Bitcoins are manipulating by other people that's why the altcoins didn't pumped also and we know that bitcoins are more profitable than altcoins. Some altcoins have potential and pumping also. And those are whales probably they called them whales who are manipulating crypto currency in the market.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
August 18, 2018, 01:56:51 PM
Both coin are good on their side and market value, but we all know that since the invention of blockchain and even cryptocurrency in general bitcoin has been their from the start,that even when you mention cryptocurrency or block chain what comes first to peoples mind is bitcoin, that's how much bitcoin has done for itself, is bitcoin
Activity: 28
August 18, 2018, 01:49:21 PM
These are some really good answers and thanks everyone for this.
Activity: 98
August 18, 2018, 11:55:50 AM
Surely we all know a bit about digital currency bitcoin it works differently than the typical currency: There is no central bank that manages it and the system works on one. Peer-to-peer network protocol on Interne
Activity: 331
August 18, 2018, 11:53:57 AM
According to me altcoin difficult ride on this month. Bitcoin had increased, but declined drastically. Maybe the effect of the global economic.
Activity: 74
August 18, 2018, 11:22:48 AM
The whole cryptocurrency market depends on bitcoin so of course bitcoin is the most valuable and have a strong stand in the market. Other coins have to prove their worth and sure need a long time to get out of bitcoin shadows to stand by their feet.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
August 18, 2018, 09:50:05 AM
I think if the price of bitcoin will drop, the price of altcoin will also drop because they are connected to each other. In addition, we all know all altcoin can be exchange to bitcoin so that if one of them goes down the other one will also down. I think in these day altcoin will not fail and I think in the near future it will become expensive like bitcoin. Just believe to both of them because those will really not fail and both of them will survive in the future.
Activity: 258
Co-founder Love Air Promise
August 18, 2018, 08:57:26 AM
Market has no where to go than to come back with vigor. We should not be shaking for the sake of market being down and thinking of losing precious money. Pump will start soon.
Activity: 420
August 18, 2018, 08:39:18 AM
BTC kinda eats altcoins recently. I think it’s because it’s the main crypto currency which makes it more popular, therefore even in situations like this, when the market is red, BTC can stabilize itself.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
August 18, 2018, 08:09:18 AM

Bitcoin has always have a faster growth pace than the altcoins. This is due to the high popularity of Bitcoin as most people have the believe that the crypto market is made up of simply Bitcoin and others. That is why the other coins are usually very slow. Bitcoin attracts most of the investments in the market.
Bitcoin is the “original” cryptocurrency and ultimately responsible for the invention of blockchain technology.Altcoins are generally defined as “everything else.”Many of these altcoins are forks or clones of bitcoin, like Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, etc. They all try different approaches to fix the problems with Bitcoin, but are fairly similar and at fundamental level.
Activity: 378
August 18, 2018, 06:46:24 AM
I think these two are both aspiring coins in the market. It is just bitcoin has a bigger market though the value is not in good state but it doesn't mean is worthless.
Activity: 22
August 18, 2018, 05:46:44 AM
Both are good for investment it offer advantages and various risks. Bitcoin is the original crypto currency and ultimately responsible for the invention of blockchain technology.while Altcoins are tokens on different blockchains they may or may not have started via ICOs.
Activity: 280
August 18, 2018, 05:00:56 AM
Altcoins follow Bitcoin and it's price. when the price is less, it is good to buy more.you  have to do own research before you invest for altos.when btc start rally you should in to btc and out of altos for a moment.when btc stable you can buy more altos from deep  Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 28
August 18, 2018, 04:11:20 AM
As a beginner to learn about the cryptocurrency market, should I invest in Bitcoin or Altcoin?
Activity: 126
August 18, 2018, 04:05:54 AM
altcoin was born after bitcoin, but altcoin has inherited from bitcoin and altcoin is what the bitcoin lacked. The birth of these altcoins has made the market more exciting.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
August 18, 2018, 03:59:35 AM
Yeah it always does. Fluctuation to market price is invetibale. There is no guarantee that one you are holding will grow forever because it wont not happen especially for the altcoin which is dependent on bitcoin market price movement. Besides there is no way for us to find when will fluctuation happens especially if you are not having always online doing market price checking. But there could be best to do if you are holding crypto and that is to hold still no matter how market price moves the important thing is that when market price is high you have to sell and get your profit and invest again.
Activity: 46
August 18, 2018, 03:52:40 AM

Bitcoin has always have a faster growth pace than the altcoins. This is due to the high popularity of Bitcoin as most people have the believe that the crypto market is made up of simply Bitcoin and others. That is why the other coins are usually very slow. Bitcoin attracts most of the investments in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: