Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin and altcoin - page 4. (Read 2885 times)

Activity: 688
Merit: 106
November 14, 2018, 10:19:45 AM
in these days bitcoin had a strong rise, but the other coins seem to be standing at the stake, is there a reason?
do you think that the whole market can be resumed? or will most of the altcoins fail in these months? sorry for my english=)
I think it will takes time to resume the whole market and there will some altcoin that will be totally down. As of now there some altcoin become popular and their price was good like EOS. The reason why some altcoin was still standing at this stakes is because of their strong structure and supporters.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Ako Bayot!
November 14, 2018, 09:30:59 AM
well if bitcoin has a good market price increase then anything else will going to follow. You can take bote ofnl that but it will depend also to the altcoins for there are altcoins to which contributors or investors are dumping their holdings to which it could take effect on the market price for that altcoin.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
November 14, 2018, 09:13:42 AM
Both of them certainly have their own advantages. Moreover, altcoins, cheap sometimes make many investors use it to get big profits. But I think the benefits can be felt from the coin itself
Activity: 84
November 14, 2018, 08:22:51 AM
Altcoins often follow their Bitcoin price. According to the graphs it is clearly visible. This is probably due to the domination of Bitcoin in the market.
Altcoin is a coin made after bitcoin. The altcoin price is converted to bitcoin, while the price of bitcoin is converted to USD. Because bitcoin is the first crypto coin made and the price is the most expensive, he is the market leader of the bitcoin, which means the rise or fall of crypto prices is influenced by crypto market sentiment towards bitcoin.
Activity: 70
October 09, 2018, 05:22:04 AM
Cryptomarket is improving day by day.In this technical era their is alot of advancement cryptocurrency is emerging as a king of digital currency.Bitcoin is on the top of all coins.Even other altcoins are getting popular day by day.People are investing more in digital currency as compare to gold nowdays.Bitcoin and altcoins are emerging with great pace in present scenario.
I see many good projects like EOS and ADA which are much better in speed and transactions but they do not have a use case as compare to bitcoins. Bitcoins are used as a real currency while all the other alt coins are used just for trading purposes.
Activity: 66
October 08, 2018, 04:03:39 AM
Cryptomarket is improving day by day.In this technical era their is alot of advancement cryptocurrency is emerging as a king of digital currency.Bitcoin is on the top of all coins.Even other altcoins are getting popular day by day.People are investing more in digital currency as compare to gold nowdays.Bitcoin and altcoins are emerging with great pace in present scenario.
Even though there are many new altcoins these days and some of them are even better in features as compare’s to bitcoin, but bitcoin is the king of crypto currencies and no other altcoin can match the bitcoins.
Activity: 397
Merit: 10
October 06, 2018, 11:15:53 AM
You know BTC is the king of the crypto market so in the normal sense BTC is all in all in the crypto market. Because by the welfare of blockchain technology all cryptos have come forward to us. From my perceptions, for log term investment BTC is the most favorable for getting profit than others.                   
Activity: 3
October 06, 2018, 09:33:58 AM
 I am glad that I know about digital currency in 2017 but my bad because I didn't believe in it in 2011 when my old friend tells me that he starts to mine BTC... I meet him after six years and he shows me his Lamborgini Galardo! GALARDO God Damn!!! We talk more than five hours, he recommended me to start with Graphic Cards RIG. It was good advice! I knows that I have no money for it but I didn't give up! Next day I found the information about non ChexSystems banks and made a credit card for buying my first RIG Smiley That's how I have began
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Improve your mode of payment with crypto
October 06, 2018, 08:53:21 AM
Bitcoin supercedes these altcoins on the market and it is staged to spearhead the crypto market to a global adoption where most if not all companies, businesses, and countries integrate it into their payment methods. Altcoins buttress the goal of Bitcoin to take crypto to the people.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 448
October 06, 2018, 08:05:30 AM
the most of  altcoin price always depend on bitcoin , and the time of altcoin rise often when bitcoin price was table
We should always make sure that we know what we are investing at and we are ready to take the risk, we should be able to learn the value of bitcoin and altcoins as well, bitcoin is great but altcoins are also worth investing for me.
well, both of them certainly have their own advantages. moreover, altcoins, cheap prices sometimes make many investors use it to get big profits. but I think the benefits can be felt from the function of the coin itself.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
October 06, 2018, 07:44:24 AM
Altcoins often follow their Bitcoin price. According to the graphs it is clearly visible. This is probably due to the domination of Bitcoin in the market.
Activity: 116
October 06, 2018, 07:41:05 AM
in these days bitcoin had a strong rise, but the other coins seem to be standing at the stake, is there a reason?
do you think that the whole market can be resumed? or will most of the altcoins fail in these months? sorry for my english=)
I think whales are not ready for altcoins yet, even Bitcoin hasn’t had much of a rise in the price this year. From $19k and what we have now is $6k—plus, and the price is not even showing signs that it might increase. September is over and we already in October and a lot of predictions has been made, but none of them has been accurate. All I know is that the current prices in the market are the lowest we will see for now.

I am sure that there will be growth soon, but not big, up to $ 8,000 we will definitely see.
Activity: 32
October 06, 2018, 06:42:30 AM
I think whales are not ready for altcoins yet, even Bitcoin hasn’t had much of a rise in the price this year. From $19k and what we have now is $6k—plus, and the price is not even showing signs that it might increase. September is over and we already in October and a lot of predictions has been made, but none of them has been accurate. All I know is that the current prices in the market are the lowest we will see for now.
Activity: 93
Merit: 5
October 06, 2018, 06:23:42 AM
I think the scenario will develop unpredictably: in detail you can not predict how the market will go, but it will definitely change. There is a possibility of falling even more - but I feel that it will not be long and again there will be good growth. The fact is that the world is constantly changing and the idea to switch to a better calculation of digital money has already been accepted by the world. Simply, there is a slow implementation in different spheres, and this can not be stopped.
Yeah it is right with the passage of time more and more people come to know about cryptocurrency and when they realize the importance of it, they put their money in it to make big profits in the future. In this regard bitcoin is the most popular and valuable than Altcoin because of the high market capital and worldwide acceptance. There are also some potential Altcoin which are good for investment.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
October 05, 2018, 06:12:40 AM
the most of  altcoin price always depend on bitcoin , and the time of altcoin rise often when bitcoin price was table

Most of the time it is true since most of the investors of other cryptocurrency started at Bitcoin and what they invest on other cryptocurrency is Bitcoin also but there are some times that the price of it is not dependent on Bitcoin.

The most popular altcoin, Ethereum is an example of it. if you don't know, Ethereum pumped after the new year reaching the 4 digit price mark and surprising a lot of investor. At that time, Bitcoin is not pumping in fact it is opposite of what is happening to Ethereum's price. The price of Bitcoin that time is dumping from the 5 digit price mark back to 4 digit price.
Activity: 350
October 05, 2018, 06:02:37 AM
Of course, there is a dependence of altcoins on bitcoin. But it manifests itself in different phases of the market. Altcoins are also a good indicator of Bitcoin growth. History shows that altcoins first start growing, and then bitcoin. Altcoins can grow even when bitcoin is in a flat.
Activity: 82
Merit: 4
October 05, 2018, 04:22:42 AM
There are thousands of cryptos in the market these days and it is right that most of them are scams and you should be careful while investment in those coins. For me the best option is bitcoin because bitcoin is the pioneer of cryptocurrency and the leading one in the market. Bitcoin price is very influential on other coins. Altcoin prices depend on the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 952
Merit: 515
October 03, 2018, 03:18:52 PM
We should always make sure that we know what we are investing at and we are ready to take the risk, we should be able to learn the value of bitcoin and altcoins as well, bitcoin is great but altcoins are also worth investing for me.
Activity: 686
Merit: 30
October 03, 2018, 11:49:05 AM
Activity: 250
October 03, 2018, 10:39:25 AM
dunno , after watching market , i just realize
if bitcoin up == most of altcoin will down
if bitcoin down == most of altcoin will down
if bitcoin stable == alt coin will up
Pages:
Jump to: