Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin and altcoin - page 6. (Read 2885 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 250
September 29, 2018, 12:07:24 PM
in these days bitcoin had a strong rise, but the other coins seem to be standing at the stake, is there a reason?
do you think that the whole market can be resumed? or will most of the altcoins fail in these months? sorry for my english=)

The whole crypto market is actually red, and of course the Bitcoin's price affects the altcoins markets surely. The crypto market is always unstable, so we don't have to panic about the actual situation, it is, in fact, a good opportunity to buy more cryptocurrencies with the lowest rates.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
September 29, 2018, 11:52:21 AM
in these days bitcoin had a strong rise, but the other coins seem to be standing at the stake, is there a reason?
do you think that the whole market can be resumed? or will most of the altcoins fail in these months? sorry for my english=)

Many alts are just pump and dump coins. So, despite the market's condition, there would be a fall.
However, some alts are really great and are giving good competition to the pioneer. Consider Ethereum. The coin is the second most popular crypto right now and has great successful projects going for it. Not only this, the coin has one of the best development teams behind it and has gained massive acceptance in the financial market in a very short period of time. The coin is also now adopted by big companies like Microsoft. It currently has a very strong capital of $23 billion and is one of the most potential coins right now.
Activity: 226
Merit: 26
September 29, 2018, 10:45:08 AM
Bitcoin is a digital currency and can be decentralized . Bitcoin is originally first known cryptocurrency been created by satoshi nakamoto and altcoin for my understanding is generally defined as “everything else.” Although some might not refer to Ethereum as an altcoin, but certainly the 1500 other coins out there are considered “alts.” Means it is alternative term of virtual money .
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
September 28, 2018, 11:18:54 PM
There will be time for that when market will be able to recover. For now the market still looks bad and investors having some worries and fears for their coin holdings. Well, we could no speculate also that there will be good things to happen in the near future as bitcoin market price seems to be unpredictable. However, since this is the peak season for 2018 try to get things out on investing and well going to see what will be the future ahead of the crypto market.
You are right, bitcoin and altcoins also have a peak and slack season just like what is happening in the real life, wherein there were times when the economy or the market is not good so it is just normal, we should not worry much about it and continue to support bitcoin.

I do agree because there are many negative things happening around the around the globe regarding bitcoin usages. So it will effect on the altcoin prices because every altcoin prices depend on the bitcoin price.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
September 28, 2018, 10:41:32 PM
altcoin need price bitcoin high, if price bitcoin high else stable all altcoin can go to the moon. This is the rule. Comment personal.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 28, 2018, 10:33:37 PM

Its impossible for the Altcoins will totally fall for this year as there are thousand kinds of Altcoins in the market and there are hundred of them are have the potential to make your money will go. In general, most of the Crypto currency will arise soon specially Bitcoin as we are already in the tip of waiting of this bearish market to end.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
September 28, 2018, 07:59:14 PM
All the value of altcoin was based on the value of bitcoin, when the bitcoin demand is increasing expect that most of the altcoin will decrease its value because the demand are focusing in the bitcoin its vise versa. That is why it was good to buy altcoin when the value of bitcoin was too high.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
September 28, 2018, 07:52:51 PM
Yes it seems bitcoin was in a good condition of price and running smoothly to reach again the price that we waiting. But altcoins have in a low price for now not all altcoins are in they same situation maybe to those altcoins that have enough volume yet. But the bitcoin will going to increase the price always maybe the altcoins also be going like that.
Activity: 770
Merit: 253
September 28, 2018, 03:43:50 PM
There will be time for that when market will be able to recover. For now the market still look bad and investors having some worries and fears for their coin holdings. Well we could no speculate also that there will be good things to happen in the near future as bitcoin market price seems to be unpredictable. However, since this is the peak season for 2018 try to get things out on investing and well going to see what will be the future ahead of the crypto market.
You are right, bitcoin and altcoins also has a peak and slack season just like what is happening in the real life, where in there were times when the economy or the market is not good so it is just normal, we should not worry much about it and continue to support bitcoin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
September 28, 2018, 11:11:32 AM
Although these two coins are equally beneficial for people investing, sometimes they are not in line if the price of bitcoin rises, the altcoin goes down and vice versa, maybe this is because there are certain factors that we do not know.
Activity: 576
Merit: 43
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
September 28, 2018, 07:30:59 AM
I think this very strong movement is only bitcoin, but altcoins can also have a very strong price increase when there is an event that altcoin prices will rise and can be very expensive.
Activity: 23
September 28, 2018, 06:56:08 AM
In my opinion, when the price of Bitcoin increases will also lead to the price of the Altcoin increase and I think investment in Bitcoin will be more safer.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
September 28, 2018, 06:47:01 AM
The market seems to be very good this time around and most altcoins are increasing in price including Bitcoin. So have patience and keep on holding your investment by the end of this year you will be happy you did. If you haven’t bought any, then this is the right time to buy.

Price usually increase by December, I guess that’s because lots of investors usually targets December to pump and dump. It is just like what happened 2017, the price pumped on December and by new year it dropped again.
Activity: 22
September 27, 2018, 05:52:15 AM
I'm not really sure whether the effects of Bitcoin on Altcoin are the correct argument for the crypto market crisis or just a catalyst for changing the value of crypto.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
September 27, 2018, 05:29:31 AM
In altcoins, there is a prolonged lateral movement, which can serve as a zone of accumulation of positions. In bitcoin, such a zone is not yet visible, so I don't believe in the nearest growth of bitcoin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 05:22:59 PM
The price of most altcoins are determined greatly by bitcoin price. Bitcoin has become the renowned and most people would like to invest in bitcoin for now.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
September 16, 2018, 04:52:00 AM
I think altcoins this month will not change much. But another few months may be another story and I'm still keeping my altcoins. Euthereum and Litecoins. These potential altcoins. They are expected to increase sharply in the next few months and it will be a breeze if you now try to sell them in a hurry.
Activity: 31
September 16, 2018, 04:42:53 AM
There really is no stability in the crypto market at the moment. Bitcoin or Altcoin have a distinct tendency to develop and no one can be sure of their disappearance.
Activity: 29
September 16, 2018, 03:43:48 AM
I think the market will resume again. maybe the market isn't stable right now, but it will be stable again in the future. when bitcoin price increase the value of almost every altcoin will increase.
Activity: 80
September 15, 2018, 09:14:16 PM
not all altcoin prices fall, there are still many pretty good altcoin prices, this is a normal thing that happens in crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: