Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin as national currency? - page 11. (Read 967 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 26, 2018, 03:41:37 PM
I don't see Bitcoin becoming a national currency. Because Why be a National currency when you can be used globally? For me, If Bitcoin gets upgraded sometime in the future that improves the scalability, transaction throughput and tx costs, It would become a global currency with worldwide transaction  coverage.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
February 26, 2018, 03:37:36 PM
I'm not sure if the digital currency can be made as the national currency later.
because I think the digital currency is very inefficient if the use as a method of payment ..
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
February 26, 2018, 03:36:39 PM
I think maybe in the distant future.
In my humble opinion, most countries will be too afraid to apply it as a national currency because of security concerns.
Activity: 71
February 26, 2018, 03:32:58 PM
Of course bitcoin is a possible natonal currency because he is in demand in this word.
Activity: 112
Merit: 4
February 26, 2018, 03:27:18 PM
Could it be possible that in the future there are countries that use bitcoin as the national currency??

In my opinion ,countries will likely create their own alternatives crypto and they might even legalize bitcoin but won't made it their national currency. Bitcoin will be like an internet money like it is today and accepted where every other crypto is accepted.

Yeah when the time comes when all over the world using cryptocurrency too many alts will appear. Each any alts has their own names that represents their country and bitcoin will be use as an international currency. Its still early for that dreams the journey of bitcoin was just started and I think it can do more better.

yeah i think so, that if any country would use crypto as their national currecy, should use one of many alts for international currency too
Activity: 238
Merit: 106
February 26, 2018, 03:19:41 PM
Could it be possible that in the future there are countries that use bitcoin as the national currency??

In my opinion ,countries will likely create their own alternatives crypto and they might even legalize bitcoin but won't made it their national currency. Bitcoin will be like an internet money like it is today and accepted where every other crypto is accepted.

Yeah when the time comes when all over the world using cryptocurrency too many alts will appear. Each any alts has their own names that represents their country and bitcoin will be use as an international currency. Its still early for that dreams the journey of bitcoin was just started and I think it can do more better.
Activity: 238
Merit: 38
February 26, 2018, 03:09:39 PM

Activity: 8
February 26, 2018, 03:07:59 PM
Maybe not Bitcoin!

But I totally could imagine some countries creating their own blockchain and therefore issuing their own cryptocurrencie!
Activity: 112
Merit: 4
February 26, 2018, 03:06:19 PM
Pages:
Jump to: