Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin benefit of saving for a long time? - page 3. (Read 82307 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
Those people who are bought bitcoin last few years ago and Until now they hold their bitcoin because they believe bitcoin is good to hold for few years or for longtime are earn a lot of money . Because for me better to hold bitcoin for longterm because this is the purpose of crearing this coin for longterm investment. But it depends to you if you think better to hold for short time only.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
It is expected that in the coming years or months, the price of BTC will increase. I hear many say that by the end of 2018 will be a time of price boom of the altcoin. So keep the BTC should not rush to sell. But in my opinion this is probably not true, as the market is too bleak. There is no reason why the BTC so high.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Some people stores their bitcoin to save because they wait for the right time when the amount reach high amount. Also some are saving it so that if they need money because of any kind of emergency, they can get it from their bitcoin and do not  need to borrow from other people. And also it will make you feel at ease if you know that you still have money, stock in wallet.
It would be a good idea for those who don't have much time to do bitcoin trading  so saving would be enough to do so. Let us be inspire for those people who have save for a year or more that they have earn a lot from just simple holding.
Activity: 349
Merit: 10
why so many people store their bitcoin in their wallet for a long time, whether the benefits will they get?

Come share your thoughts

I do not think it is possible to keep Bitcoin and take profits for a long time, given the current market situation. Bitcoin currency fluctuates at different rates; it can be said that this currency is trending with the home. Also, many believe that this currency is the savior and will change humanity.
Activity: 109
Some people stores their bitcoin to save because they wait for the right time when the amount reach high amount. Also some are saving it so that if they need money because of any kind of emergency, they can get it from their bitcoin and do not  need to borrow from other people. And also it will make you feel at ease if you know that you still have money, stock in wallet.
Activity: 109
why so many people store their bitcoin in their wallet for a long time, whether the benefits will they get?

Come share your thoughts

This question is for those people who is patient and willing to wait just for their future,. for sure those who are save their bitcoins will be rich in just a matter of time. goodluck

If you look at long-term trends, if you hold long enough, the price will come back up again. Unless something very serious happens. What to do with anything? Of course, this is a very volatile currency,
If you are the person holding the bitcoin when it is priced 9k. And when the market goes down do you keep it? If it was me, I would not hold it. I will sell what I have so that I can buy it at a lower price. That's how I invested.
Activity: 210
The only bad thing to save is that you wont be able to grow your coins with time, something you can do if you do trading, and does expose your coins at some risk. The people wich bought bitcoins under 1000 dollars can already sell if havent with an amazing result, but why to sell something that all know and does speculate to keep growing all years, it just makes no sense, unless you need money.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I think the longer you let the time duration go forward, the chances of getting a lot of Satoshi / bitcoin will get bigger.
Activity: 392
In my opinion, many people stack the coins for a long time to hope that the chart will reach their desired price so they can earn the profit.
But in other cases, there are some people stacking their coins to be deposited in the future.
Almost all people here in cryptp is keep there bitcoin for long time because they know that thee value or the price of bitcoin can rise really high in the future, and people dont want to sell there bitcoin  with a lower price because the future price of bitcoin can be more than $20k.
Activity: 116

Come share your thoughts

Because  as time goes by bitcoin price is getting  higher. 
That's  why many investors  store their bitcoin in their wallet and wait to get profit in it .
Activity: 317
Merit: 1

Come share your thoughts

This question is for those people who is patient and willing to wait just for their future,. for sure those who are save their bitcoins will be rich in just a matter of time. goodluck

If you look at long-term trends, if you hold long enough, the price will come back up again. Unless something very serious happens. What to do with anything? Of course, this is a very volatile currency,
Activity: 39
Someone will make a profit on this market, and someone loss. This is a game where the winners are changed on a losers.
Activity: 209
Bitcoin is volatile. Its price flies very high and expectedly drops down any moment, any time. People keep their bitcoins for a long time until it reach the higher price of it or the peek of increase in bitcoin. As it reach its peek, the people then will sell their bitcoins for a higher profit.
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
People store it when is price low or there is some dip since its price is highly unstable as bitcoin quite unstable. Its price over and over time changes drastically rendering people to earn some good profits. This is how they benefit from saving btc and selling them when market is at hike.
Activity: 115
I think people save their bitcoin for a long time to get a high value of it before they sell it. Even me, I will keep my bitcoin in my wallet to wait a high value and also for security, I don't like to hold cash better to have bitcoin.
Activity: 154

Come share your thoughts

I think one reason why some peopl store their bitcoin in their wallet for a long time is for them to save it and for them to stop themselves from spending. That is a good way to earn money. I do that too. I store my bitcoin in my wallet.
Activity: 224
Some people chose to store and hold their bitcoins for many reasons. Some people doesn't need it as fiat yet so they chose to keep it in a secured wallet. Also, some people chose to hodl and keep their bitcoins in store because they are waiting for their desired amount for them to get a better profit.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
it's obvious because bitcoin is good for saving or investing in the long run, because the bitcoin has a potential increase in a very good price in order to get a good profit
Yeah i think everyone one who is saving their bitcoins for longer time are known from the fact that they will earn a profit in the future when the price of bitcoin will increase. With the passage of time the users of bitcoin increases increasing the demand and so with the increasing demand the price of it increases which give the expected profit to the users.
Saving bitcoin is actually an investment, because there is no guarantee on what will be the price in the volume, we may loss or be profitable
and that is only depending on the performance of bitcoin the crypto world, hence we should always set the attitude to put an amount that we can afford to lose.
Activity: 84
it's obvious because bitcoin is good for saving or investing in the long run, because the bitcoin has a potential increase in a very good price in order to get a good profit
But the profit is potential, and the potential drop is also possible. That is, it is possible to earn and lose.
Activity: 340
Merit: 122
Yeah i think everyone one who is saving their bitcoins for longer time are known from the fact that they will earn a profit in the future when the price of bitcoin will increase. With the passage of time the users of bitcoin increases increasing the demand and so with the increasing demand the price of it increases which give the expected profit to the users.
Pages:
Jump to: