Author

Topic: Bitcoin Businesses and Developers, Let's Get Started! - page 128. (Read 306610 times)

Activity: 893
Merit: 250
Just getting started www.BTCSmokeShop.com.  Smokes and accessories.  Glass pieces coming soon.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Hello,
We are Exekute. We will be offering web hosting and other services for bitcoins. Our prices are reasonable so check us out! Google us or pm me.
Activity: 369
Good day.

I have an upcoming electronic music streaming app which will be published in the coming months to many mobile platforms. My intetion is to use one of the SMS to Bitcoin systems to take advantage of an easy payment system. If anyone has any tips or recommendations for me this would be appreciated.
Activity: 812
Merit: 510
My company is JL421 Productions, it is a mining company I am listing on the GLBSE. I intend to use the forums to communicate with investors. Thank you.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
We offer-
https://bitcoinbux.com

Fast way to get BTC, and other digital commodities:)
Activity: 67
Hi all,
I am a software developer I am thinking to implement a bitcoin library for applications to work in a pay-per-use .

The developer can choose which features need payments ( also micro payments ) and the payments will be processed when the network will be reachable.
As a software developer I tried to search a tool let me integrate into application a bitcoin payment without finding anything so why not implement ?
The idea is to give a wallet to the application and let the final customer choose how much to charge like a mobile phone and when the customer use the application the program pay the developer.

free to support the project  Smiley
18YUQV4xMSfUwNwB9VcYedWNToTtLMqmHZ
Activity: 7
Hello all,

Im a student interested in finance and economics.  I would be very interested in starting up an investment group that would work out investment strategies, and models while improving cash flow within the Bitcoin community.
Activity: 4
Hi, I am a seller of laboratory equipment (www.galtslab.com) and am trying to implement Bitcoin for payment and checkout, but I am very new to bitcoin (never used it) and not sure how to configure the non-magento part.

The help I need:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.543954
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Hi,

I'm a software developer with a background in finance and regulation, very keen to get into Bitcoin.  I've been a fan for a little while, but have just signed up to the forum.  I'm hoping to attend the conference in Prague, and would also like to get to know other UK based folk before hand.  I'm near Oxford most of the time, but also up in London on a reasonable basis , where I suspect most of the action is.

Activity: 7
I run the website https://bitcoin-station.com and want to promote it in the mining pool section.
Thanks,
Bitcoin-Station
Activity: 11
I run a site called BTCKink.com, where people can subscribe to kink.com adult content using Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1030
Software Developer, Bitcoin-accepting Publisher, and Bitcoin speculator here. Anon for now but I promise no spamming!
Activity: 316
Hello,

I am now working with BitMunchies.com and would like to put in a request to have my restrictions lifted early to better communicate with the bitcoin community.   

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

Jared is the real deal. A man among men, and our new man at Bitmunchies.

Sincerely,
Ira Miller
CTO Bit Munchies LLC
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.11 (GNU/Linux)
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=562F
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Chat me up on IRC, to verify this key against the WOT. Smiley
Activity: 20
Hello,

I am now working with BitMunchies.com and would like to put in a request to have my restrictions lifted early to better communicate with the bitcoin community.   
Activity: 6
We are a non-profit online video game library and we are looking to add the benefits of bitcoin to the site.

http://videogameexperiment.com/ is the site.

We hope to add bitcoins as an option to buy or rent video games, as well as getting bitcoins for trading games in.

Are you more focused on one time payments for rentals or a recurring subscription based model?

Rentals maybe a tricky thing with bitcoin as there is no collateral. But we are still working on it.
Activity: 18
The community desperately needs a fully function set of eCommerce plugins for WHMCS and HostBill to get BitCoin usable as a viable currency for buying goods and services.

Can you do that?

I currently have a working plugin for WHMCS in the application I'm developing. It works quite well  Grin
We are a non-profit online video game library and we are looking to add the benefits of bitcoin to the site.

We hope to add bitcoins as an option to buy or rent video games, as well as getting bitcoins for trading games in.

Are you more focused on one time payments for rentals or a recurring subscription based model?
This thread is awesome!

As for me, I'm a web application developer that's working on something to help all of these businesses out. I need to do a bit more market research to see where I want to go with it, but this thread is a huge help!

Best of luck to all you business owners and your entrepreneurial endeavors!

I'd like to get whitelisted so I can post in the market place to get some feedback for the merchant tools I'm developing.
Activity: 14

looks sick!
Activity: 6

Jump to: