Author

Topic: Bitcoin Businesses and Developers, Let's Get Started! - page 131. (Read 306610 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
"Yes I am a pirate, 200 years too late."
I operate BitVapes and have a forum account for that business, but on this account I'll be posting about my new bitcoin store - Bitcoin Hats

Great news, long time vaper here.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
BitVapes.com
I operate BitVapes and have a forum account for that business, but on this account I'll be posting about my new bitcoin store - Bitcoin Hats

yep, that's me
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Activity: 7
Offering a wide range of game item services.
Activity: 11
Hi Christina,

I'm interested in the gambling aspect with BTC as well. I'm am an entrepreneur looking for a new business. It looks like I have alotta homework to do though to catch up.

I think this would be a great opportunity.
Activity: 3
Heya,

I own a meatspace & online business (www.wildilocks.com) for which I am planning to accept Bitcoin when we upgrade our webstore in the next month or so (to Drupal Ubercart) we are keen to learn of best ways to allow Bitcoin to be accepted alongside other currencies and to automate as much as possible.

Very keen to network with other businesses and learn more.
Activity: 41
No problem. I think I can manage.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015
Could I also request an exception on the "50 posts before being able to post images" restriction? I'd like to post some art samples, and a quick review of my website should make it clear that my work is not what anyone would consider offensive.
That only applies to signatures, but I think whitelisting removes that restriction already. I'd have to check.

Edit: Looks like it doesn't, and we don't have a way to bypass that restriction without undoing the restriction for everybody else, sorry.
Could I also request an exception on the "50 posts before being able to post images" restriction? I'd like to post some art samples, and a quick review of my website should make it clear that my work is not what anyone would consider offensive.
I'm here primarily to post about the artwork I'm making available for purchase via bitcoin. I've worked for past 3.5 years as a concept artist at EA Games, and 7 years as an illustrator, animator and writer. I'm also the writer and artist of the award winning mini-comic Green Monk.

You can see my work at my website where you can also find my bio and information about my work history. I'm currently just planning on taking payment the old fashion way, by sending out a payment address until I find a merchant service or plugin that I'm comfortable with. You can see how I've implemented that here. But I'd also be cool with someone just sending me an email to make an order.
Activity: 3
Hello all,
I am new in the bitcoin business although I am experienced in programming. I have written many programs for many legitimate gambling-related companies worldwide and I am looking into starting a lotto-based bitcoin gambling system. I am hoping to test out my alpha concept here (As of now, its still in its development stage)  to research into its effectiveness.
Regards,
Christina
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Activity: 8
Hi, im new in the bitcoin buisness Smiley
My company www.genewo.eu has years of experince with high performance, quality and security internet-services.
 (sorry page is in german only, we are working on that Wink )

As a little spinoff i decided to offer our high-quality mumble-server for a very low price: 0.01BTC/slot per month, just to see where its going and if its worth accepting bitcoin for
other services like teamspeak, Webhosting etc.

You can find me here:
www.mumble4bitcoin.eu (.de and .com)
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mumble4Bitcoin/245678655463620

All the Best
Activity: 8
Introducing the first bitcoin currency exchange based on GLBSE, OzBitcoin, allowing exchange between bitcoin and Australian dollars, with all the security of GLBSE. Currently in beta mode and looking for more users.
Activity: 14
My team has developed the first free online marketplace for Europe. www.easymall.gr and very soon .eu. At the moment we support 200 merchants. We are thinking to intergrate a bitcoin payment solutions for every e-shop we create.  Wink

Sounds great, I will be sure to checkout the EU site when it's up and running.

Wink thanks!
Activity: 6
Hey guys, I work for a company that recently got involved in the Bitcoin business. We have just launched a Domain Registration Service solely based on Bitcoin. Prices are displayed in USD or EUR but when you checkout you pay with your Bitcoin wallet. It's as simple as that. Besides that domains can be purchased truly anonyously as you can pay only with Bitcoin and use a privacy protection service for free so that your identity is not displayed in the whois database.

Don't forget to check it out at: http://www.BitDomain.BIZ . If you checkout our Twitter Account @BitcoinDomain you can request your 10% discount.  Wink

http://www.BitDomain.BIZ
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
Hi, Forum. Long-time-reader, First-time-poster.

I do MS Office development, specifically MS Excel: Formulas, Macros, VBA, Charts, Graphs, and more. I specialize in creating clean, versatile, user-friendly tools for data-entry, and/or analysis. My clients range from lawyers to real estate agents to financial institutions.

I offer a 10% discount to anyone who transacts with Bitcoin.

Seeing as how we're all nerds here, I don't expect any bites from the forum here, but I figured I'd dangle the worm anyway. Wink I need five "newbie" posts afterall...
Activity: 530
Merit: 500
EDIT: Whoops nvm.
Activity: 298
Merit: 252
I am the owner of Microtronix ESolutions, we currently offer all our professional hosting services in BTC currency and all our products are on the wiki already.

We actually have quite a lot of customers in the short month and a half we have been offering services in BTC.

Last week we launched FastCat BRPC for the bitcoin community, also in the wiki under frontends.  Shortly we will be launching the pro version with a LOT of integration features into the bitcoind client.

Yesterday we launched our brand new online wallet service, not really an online wallet, but more of a server to host a bitcoind client owned by the wallet owner.  Much better than online wallet services and pretty cheap considering what you get.

Hopefully we will be launching more bitcoin services here in the months to come, always open to new ideas Smiley

EDIT: Didn't know we were allowed to so link: http://www.microthosting.com

We have been in business now for 10 years in 2 countries of the world.
Activity: 14
My team has developed the first free online marketplace for Europe. www.easymall.gr and very soon .eu. At the moment we support 200 merchants. We are thinking to intergrate a bitcoin payment solutions for every e-shop we create.  Wink

Sounds great, I will be sure to checkout the EU site when it's up and running.
Jump to: