Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin can be hacked? - page 12. (Read 2742 times)

Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
March 22, 2018, 03:10:07 PM
actually i want to know there is a possibility have to hack this supper e-money, because somebody hack it will be a huge effect for the economy.
pls give your valuable opinion. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
if the wallet holds Bitcoin I'm sure it could be hacked, but Bitcoin would not be hacked because crypto graphics is the safest.
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
March 22, 2018, 03:06:05 PM
Bitcoin really cannot be hacked, it was designed that way specifically. It was designed this way to prevent hacks and control. What can be hacked though is your bitcoin wallet if you fail to properly secure it like you should and use the right methods to keep your coins safe. Don't worry about the bitcoin network though as it can not be hacked. Just make sure your wallets are properly secured.
Activity: 36
Merit: 1
March 22, 2018, 03:04:51 PM
actually i want to know there is a possibility have to hack this supper e-money, because somebody hack it will be a huge effect for the economy.

Never heard about bitcoin or bitcoin network get hacked by anyone. But I often to hear bitcoin wallet get hacked.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
March 22, 2018, 03:03:11 PM
Bitcoin can not be hacked but your computer can be and when you put your pasword they can then hack your coins.But bitcoin is not hacked just there are many ways to deceive the people and then when the people do not practice good security they can get hacked and blame it on btc but it is their own fault or ignorance, study ways to protect your coins !
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
March 22, 2018, 02:39:31 PM
It's almost impossible. And there is no need. Hacker easier able to crack your might. so watch out better how and where you store your passwords.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
March 22, 2018, 02:30:34 PM
It is nearly impossible to hack the Bitcoin network and steal Bitcoins. You will need to find the private key for a particular public address. The possibilities are limitless.
Activity: 108
March 22, 2018, 02:10:32 PM
bitcoin can not be hacked, it is impossible because it exists worldwide and not concentrated so many attacks do not succeed
Activity: 69
March 22, 2018, 01:58:14 PM
Yes it can be because nothing is full proof same applies for vice versa that hacking may also be not full successfull
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
March 22, 2018, 12:32:46 PM
The technology behind Bitcoin that uses chain of blocks is considered to be so secure which makes it so hard to tamper or make changes on it. There has, that characteristic that makes every block a unique one so the whole chains characteristics will always depend on every block.
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
March 22, 2018, 12:07:20 PM
I don't think bitcoin can be attacked. So far, I haven't heard of anyone hacking into bitcoin. You don't have to worry about the security of bitcoin. What you need to do is take care of your wallet key and your wallet can be hacked.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
March 22, 2018, 12:01:54 PM

I know that with todays technology and computing powers of computers it would be almost impossible to brute force hack bitcoin's system the same goes with your wallet private keys and credentials though that doesn't mean you are safe with phishing sites and people who wants your account security details to access your funds.
Activity: 96
March 22, 2018, 12:01:13 PM
Your bitcoin can be hacked if you do not know the security of your account. If you want to hack blockchain of bitcoin. I think that is impossible
Activity: 246
Merit: 2
March 22, 2018, 11:49:25 AM

Bitcoin can be hacked, there's a lot of news that bitcoin was hacked for the past few years, hacking bitcoin is not impossible, hackers already proved that. I have here some articles regarding with this.

http://fortune.com/2018/01/22/ico-2018-coin-bitcoin-hack/

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/12/a-brief-history-of-bitcoin-hacks-and-frauds/

Activity: 192
March 22, 2018, 11:36:03 AM
it's not that easy to hack bitcoin, bitcoin is hard to hack because cryptocurrency is safe and uses blockchain technology or it is a wallet to store bitcoin. So if we put it there bitcoin will be safe.  Smiley
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
March 22, 2018, 11:20:25 AM
There are many news about bitcoins that been hacked by anonymous person/s. If we want to protect our bitcoins, we should keep our bitcoins in a safe bitcoin wallet like coinbase and coins.ph. You can ensure that your bitcoins are safe through the use of trusted online wallets.
Activity: 11
March 22, 2018, 11:17:35 AM
Bitcoin itself is majorly difficult to hacked due to the blockchain technology but your wallet can be hacked, also exchanges can be hacked too.
Security risks are more likely to come from exchanges and wallets.

To prevent your cryptocurrency being hacked, get a hard wallet and keep it somewhere safe. As its offline, it eliminates most of the chances of being hacked. 
Activity: 31
March 22, 2018, 09:15:00 AM
If we can steal the private keys from the public key bundle on net then we can be able to hack any wallet
Activity: 112
March 21, 2018, 09:08:28 PM

It is a possibility that bitcoin can be hacked, and same goes for all others, because anything that exists in an online environment can potentially be hacked. Now going to situations or examples, there were instances that individual accounts have been attacked and may or may not be successful. But ultimately, there is no single successful hacking attack that managed to cripple the whole system of bitcoin. And that is a testament of how reliable and secure bitcoin is.
Activity: 58
March 21, 2018, 08:38:07 PM
Yes, Bitcoin is hackable but the costs of the amount of energy necessary to hack just one wallet is multiple times bigger that the richer wallet right now. I have heard that in the future with quantum computers it would be easier but I do not know nothing about it.
Activity: 308
March 21, 2018, 08:30:16 PM
What is the "hacked" you mean?
If you mean that hacker hacked and destroy this coin then I think it's impossible!
But if you said that hacked able to scam bitcoin from you wallet it's a different story man Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: