Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin can be hacked? - page 7. (Read 2742 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 114
March 31, 2018, 12:11:02 AM
Theoretically, a person can not hack crypto if it is in a wallet. It involves over-selling attacks. If you lose money then it is stealing, because your computer security and your wallet is not good enough. Bitcoin itself is almost impossible to hack as the blockchain technology that forms the basis of the currency is constantly under review by other Bitcoin users. This means that it is no more at risk than other payment methods just like traditional credit cards. However, just because Bitcoin itself isn’t hackable does not mean it is completely safe to use. You have to look at the actual process of trading Bitcoin to find the vulnerabilities.
It is actually depend on the "thing" that people want to hack. Is it the blockchain ? Is it the market ? Is it the wallet account ? Is it the trading sites ? Is it the cloud mining sites, or something else. That is because, hackers can hack website and some other things. But there is something that hackers cannot touch and you guys have to know that. If we talk about the web based wallet on the browser. I think it is pretty save. As long as you make some complicated password that is random and do not contain date and someone's name. To be more safe, you have to change your password all the time, for like once a month, or once a week.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
March 31, 2018, 12:09:20 AM
Theoretically, a person can not hack crypto if it is in a wallet. It involves over-selling attacks. If you lose money then it is stealing, because your computer security and your wallet is not good enough

I beg to disagree. Anything can be hacked even if how secured it is, because there are lot of genius hackers too. Most of them will send you phishing emails or even text messages that will even copy automatically all your credentials and any other personal information. Moving forward inorder to avoid this incident please make sure on how to avoid these phishing attack, mostly hackers will send you a link to click on, prior doing anything think first before you click.
Activity: 511
Merit: 250
March 31, 2018, 12:07:30 AM
Bitcoin can be hacked if we are careless in storing our assets. usually this hack happens because of our own infatuation. because in fact in terms of security bitccoin itself is also good. but we may be unaware in opening the website or others so that our data can be known to people
Activity: 22
Merit: 1
March 31, 2018, 12:01:10 AM
Theoretically, a person can not hack crypto if it is in a wallet. It involves over-selling attacks. If you lose money then it is stealing, because your computer security and your wallet is not good enough
Activity: 788
Merit: 100
March 30, 2018, 11:57:32 PM
Almost impossible to hack bitcoin without Private Key.
Too many exchanger say there are has been hacked, actually not. this is trick by exchanger to exit scam
beware
Activity: 378
March 30, 2018, 11:50:54 PM
Bitcoin itself is almost impossible to hack as the blockchain technology that forms the basis of the currency is constantly under review by other Bitcoin users. This means that it is no more at risk than other payment methods just like traditional credit cards. However, just because Bitcoin itself isn’t hackable does not mean it is completely safe to use. You have to look at the actual process of trading Bitcoin to find the vulnerabilities.
Activity: 252
Merit: 17
March 30, 2018, 11:29:39 PM
I think bitcoin cant be hacked at all. Many people are now using this and that only means that bitcoin is trusted of more people. And i think the creator of bitcoin is so wise and know what are the technicalities that bitcoin might encounter in the near future with regards with its security. I am pretty sure that he already anticipated what the hackers might do and did some extra care with those points. In this modern word yes almost all of the application incorporated with internet can be hacked but the difficulties varies. The more secure the application the more it is hard to be hacked and surely bitcoin is one of those application with highly secured.
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
March 30, 2018, 06:36:45 PM
Bitcoin is what it is. It can't be hacked. But as usual, wallets can be hacked. That's the major challenge.
Activity: 98
March 30, 2018, 06:17:19 PM
actually i want to know there is a possibility have to hack this supper e-money, because somebody hack it will be a huge effect for the economy.
pls give your valuable opinion. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
I don't think bitcoin can be hacked. You don't have to worry about the security of bitcoin. The bitcoin network has all of the world's bitcoins in control, hackers can't hack it, and you need to worry about keeping your wallet secret keys.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
March 30, 2018, 06:11:06 PM
actually i want to know there is a possibility have to hack this supper e-money, because somebody hack it will be a huge effect for the economy.
pls give your valuable opinion. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Hacking bitcoin network It is nearly impossible to hack the bitcoin network and steal bitcoins. You will need to find the private key for a particular public address. Bitcoin is designed so that it’s basically impossible to guess the private key, which means no one can hack or force themselves into your wallet/safety deposit box. All of this means that the only way bitcoin can be stolen is for a thief to trick you or a third party you rely on into giving access to it, or for the third party to get compromised.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
March 29, 2018, 10:16:09 AM
I think the bitcoin's current difficulty will be very hard to hack because the bitcoin blockchain is limited to 1Mb for a blockchain and the SHA-256 algorithm can not be broken. If there are some individuals complaining about the loss of the bitcoin they own, the reason is that they have included their bitcoin on a third party: online wallet applications, wallets on the exchange . I trust the security of bitcoin.
Activity: 33
March 29, 2018, 01:15:46 AM
i think bitcoin can't be hacked because this is cryptocurrency which the company needs to hire information technology professional to make the bitcoin safe.   and i think the security level of bitcoin is the same with security level of online banks.
Activity: 298
March 29, 2018, 01:08:07 AM
It is impossible to hack bitcoin because of their technology. Bitcoin is used blockchain technology. And there is a big chain in the crypto world and we can't guess how large it. Bitcoin mining is happening in various places. If someone wants to hack bitcoin they have to hack all the wallets and mining placess. Thats way we say bitcoin cant be hacked
Activity: 378
March 29, 2018, 01:03:55 AM
Bitcoin is good to use and i think it is secure form of money and it can not be hacked but if you care about the privacy of this currency like the wallet you are using is secure and in the present time bitcoin is really amazing it is good for those who need to invest this time is good for them and bitcoin is secure but you need to keep privacy and be secure.it is impossible to steal bitcoin from any one.
Activity: 40
March 29, 2018, 12:58:39 AM
It is nearly impossible to hack the Bitcoin network and steal Bitcoins. You will need to find the private key for a particular public address. The possibilities are limitless. The blockchain behind this cryptocurrency stays steady at the moment, impossible to be hacked or destroyed by any entity. However, it doesn’t mean that hackers don’t steal Bitcoins - they do it, but not because blockchain is the problem. The problem may be in the exchanges, wallets, and other players that operate with Bitcoins. For example, if hackers attack a website, it does not mean they attack the Internet.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
March 29, 2018, 12:54:10 AM
I think yes bitcoin could indeed in the hack, because of how where was the hackers will always got a to do the hack on our account and I think that makes bitcoin we don’t in the hack is a strong luck
Activity: 45
March 29, 2018, 12:41:00 AM
Bitcoin as a technology is unhackable as of now but quantum computer might have that ability to interface in the bitcoin network but that's  something from the future. As of now , no  one can brute force bitcoin wallets in order to access the private keys. However, it is always strongly recommended to hold bitcoin in offline wallet because web exchanges or wallets are always hackable.
Activity: 77
March 29, 2018, 12:27:40 AM
No, Bitcoin cannot be hacked since the technology backing it is very robust and secure, i.e Blockchain. In fact, the banks are looking to introduce this technology in their systems so as to avoid any future scams. Blockchain technology is the future and over the time you will see more adoption from across the world.
On the other hand, your wallet where you store your Bitcoins can be easily hacked if you accidentally leak your private keys to someone. So, in order to avoid any such scenario, you should save your private keys safely.
In addition to saving and closing meetings to keep passwords secret from others, I think we also need to store our coins in offline wallets that are not connected to the internet. Because hackers today are very smart and cunning. So we also have to be careful when we go online, so as not to connect with viruses from hackers who can find our password.
Activity: 188
Merit: 12
March 29, 2018, 12:14:03 AM
Bitcoin can not be hacked but your computer can be and when you put your pasword they can then hack your coins.But bitcoin is not hacked just there are many ways to deceive the people and then when the people do not practice good security they can get hacked and blame it on btc but it is their own fault or ignorance, study ways to protect your coins .
Activity: 358
Merit: 108
March 29, 2018, 12:11:54 AM
Everything is Possible, If you own Bitcoin, what you actually do is a separate encrypted key to activate your address in the notebook. This activation code is a sequence of numeric characters. So you can keep it anywhere: on text documents, on hard drives, on a network service, or even ... tattoos. However, every security measure has a hole, and with Bitcoin, to steal this virtual currency you need to steal the above string is okay.
Pages:
Jump to: