Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin can be hacked? - page 9. (Read 2742 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 262
March 25, 2018, 05:17:10 AM
No, Bitcoin cannot be hacked since the technology backing it is very robust and secure, i.e Blockchain. In fact, the banks are looking to introduce this technology in their systems so as to avoid any future scams. Blockchain technology is the future and over the time you will see more adoption from across the world.
On the other hand, your wallet where you store your Bitcoins can be easily hacked if you accidentally leak your private keys to someone. So, in order to avoid any such scenario, you should save your private keys safely.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
March 25, 2018, 05:12:13 AM
I don't think bitcoins can be hacked however the trades or online wallets are hackable. I think bitcoins in itself is difficult to control or change its settings however the way I see it, online trades and wallets are similarly as powerless to be hacked like anybody's PC
I think no system is safe, every system is open; Bitcoin, blockchain, government servers etc ... A genius like Satoshi Nakamoto might have left a bug in his system. Maybe he will need it in the future.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
March 25, 2018, 01:33:48 AM
I don't think bitcoins can be hacked however the trades or online wallets are hackable. I think bitcoins in itself is difficult to control or change its settings however the way I see it, online trades and wallets are similarly as powerless to be hacked like anybody's PC
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
March 25, 2018, 01:06:14 AM
actually i want to know there is a possibility have to hack this supper e-money, because somebody hack it will be a huge effect for the economy.
pls give your valuable opinion. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

I don't think bitcoins can be hacked but the exchanges or online wallets are hackable. I think bitcoins in itself is impossible to manipulate or change its settings but the way I see it, online exchanges and wallets are just as susceptible to be hacked like anyone's personal computer.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
March 25, 2018, 12:36:10 AM
Yes bitcoin can hack if you dont be care in your privacy but if you became careful  to your account you can secure and never been hack .But no one can't hack bitcoin in many years. But we need to be care about in our account make it secure.
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
io.ezystayz.com
March 25, 2018, 12:15:17 AM
 Bitcoin is unhackable and in the past 7 years going to 8 years now bitcoin stil unhackable and no one can hack bitcoin there some hack attemt in bitcoin alwasy failed that why some hackers are trying to hack only the owner of some wallet. They use the email acount of the owner just to open the personal wallet of the owner and stole there bitcoin.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
March 24, 2018, 11:33:45 PM
actually i want to know there is a possibility have to hack this supper e-money, because somebody hack it will be a huge effect for the economy.
No it's not easy to be hacked by anyone because it has a password and users name too
bitcoin hacking is not easy as much you are thinking there are so many hacking professionals are controlling bitcoin website 
Activity: 126
March 24, 2018, 09:53:31 PM
No it's not easy to be hacked by anyone because it has a password and users name too
Activity: 644
COVIR.IO
March 24, 2018, 09:42:42 PM

Its hard to hacking bitcoin. As long we keep our private key safe, I am believe that our bitcoin will safe. Beside that, with blockchain technology, all data transaction spread around the world. But in exchange, many news that exchange can be hack. So its more safe to store our bitcoin on our wallet
Activity: 400
Merit: 12
March 24, 2018, 09:23:36 PM
I think it is not possible to hack bitcoin because of it is a block-chain teleology you can't hack them easily. if you want hack the bitcoin it possible only with private key or seeds so you can get that some bitcoin easily.
Activity: 454
Merit: 13
March 24, 2018, 09:12:04 PM
I can't see how you can hack bitcoin. Maybe some of the cryptos can be as they are not as robust or well established, but bitcoin has been around for many years and is technologically better than the alts in this respect. Even the best hackers would more than likely not be able to hack bitcoin so I think we can rest assured that your bitcoins are safe.
Activity: 86
March 24, 2018, 09:08:35 PM

Bitcoin can't be hacked because it is distributed. If someone wants to hack bitcoin, he has to hack each users account or wallet. For 9 years, no one ever succeeded hacking bitcoin. It has a high security measure.  
Activity: 644
Merit: 262
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
March 24, 2018, 08:36:05 PM
I don't think so if Bitcoin can be hacked , but if wallet bitcoin of course can be hacked because security wallet in  your hand and your device.
so Bitcoin is save about historis transaction .
Activity: 434
Merit: 9
March 24, 2018, 08:34:09 PM
I learned that there's nothing impossible in world wide web BUT the question when you're able to hack bitcoin is where you will hide and keep it? Transparency is main quality of bitcoin in blockchain so unless the hacker can deploy a program that can change the blockchain ecosystem then that will be changer in cryptoworld.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
March 24, 2018, 08:27:47 PM
Bitcoin has features that make life hard for hackers. The transaction catalog of the system is available to all network users, and you can easily see all the wallets to which the stolen funds are transferred. The identity of the thief in this way is difficult to calculate, but the methods of investigating the thefts are not standing still. Therefore, concealing bitcoins is not such a simple task as it seems at first glance.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
March 24, 2018, 08:25:02 PM
As long as I know bitcoin network can't be hacked. Can be attacked by 51 % hash power. WHo control 51% hash power? Such a huge power would be thousands miners gather together to double or halt bitcoin confirmation. In fact until now there are no 51% attack. Bitcoin wallet can be hacked. it is possible. It depends how you secure your wallet.
Activity: 364
Creative & digital marketing agency
March 24, 2018, 07:08:09 PM
Fortunately, users can use the best security practices to protect their money or use services that provide a good level of protection and insurance against theft and loss.
Against hackers will be the hardest thing to do because even with Binance and Bitthump, which is the biggest exchange and the most security exchange in this world still be hacked by the hackers, so how can we survive through this shit ?
I think just store all your Bitcoin into an USB is better and don't plug it into any computer till the moment you want to sell.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
March 24, 2018, 06:41:31 PM
Fortunately, users can use the best security practices to protect their money or use services that provide a good level of protection and insurance against theft and loss.
copper member
Activity: 463
Merit: 251
March 24, 2018, 02:48:58 PM
Bitcoin secures more than at everything. It's not at all easy to hack the bitcoin. There is nothing to worry about you. You can definitely use Bitcoin and This is not your concern.
Activity: 42
March 24, 2018, 02:05:30 PM
in the latest news we study that some people hacks the american banks so we cannot say that bitcoins cannot be hacked..... yes it can be hacked
Pages:
Jump to: