Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin can be hacked? - page 16. (Read 2742 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
March 07, 2018, 01:45:19 AM
There is a possibility of hacking Bitcoin if anyone does not have any queries. If your private key goes wrong in the browser, then be sure that your bitcoin will be hacked.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
March 04, 2018, 02:18:18 PM
Bitcoin can technically be hacked yes, breaking the encryption on a transaction can give hackers access to a the details pertaining to that transaction, another is attempting to "steal" the blockchain and replace the information stored with false transactions among other things, there's no lack of videos online that detail how bitcoin works, with that in mind you can get a rough idea of how it can be 'hacked'.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
March 04, 2018, 02:10:33 PM
There are a lot of possibilities that bitcoin can be hacked. I don't know the ways in hacking one wallet but I know many people that got hacked. Maybe because they just put their private key into somewhere or misplaced it in airdrop forms.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 3092
March 04, 2018, 02:09:23 PM
actually i want to know there is a possibility have to hack this supper e-money, because somebody hack it will be a huge effect for the economy.
pls give your valuable opinion. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Hacked isn't equal to cracked, i'm sure you mean cracked. And yes, as anything that involve a computer system can be hacked.

I remember some hackers words who say: People can build really secure systems, but there will always be a big vulnerability: The user. You can always hack the user and get sensitive information from him.

Now, getting back to the topic, i think it can be hacked, but if it get hacked it can be fixed with a fork, just like it happened before with ethereum
Activity: 726
Merit: 251
March 02, 2018, 10:01:03 AM
If you are a programmer, surely you will know that there are many bugs in blockchain for ethereum and will be the same on bitcoin as they are the possible crypto currency your coin purse can be hacked by a reliable hacker. Cool
Activity: 5
March 02, 2018, 09:53:39 AM
Bitcoin can be hacked i guess. I have had issues about wallet lately where i can't sign in to my bitcoin account but got help through CHECKMATEHACKERS at protonmail dot come. Since then i feel bitcoin could be manipulated
Activity: 280
March 02, 2018, 09:33:25 AM
There's a lot of attempt to hacked the BTC program but no one succeeded.

h55
Activity: 210
March 02, 2018, 09:09:04 AM
actually i want to know there is a possibility have to hack this supper e-money, because somebody hack it will be a huge effect for the economy.
pls give your valuable opinion. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

it is very hard and is not affordable because hackers need quantomic computers to do this. but there are so many jobs that will cause to earning BTC, it is the best way to catching the BTC
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 02, 2018, 09:01:05 AM
I've seen it in movies, maybe it's just a fictional story. but I'm a bit worried too, because it makes sense what's going on in the movie. hackers hacked into bitcoin accounts that would be hacked, then they broke some code, and then they managed to steal all the bitcoins that were in the hacked account. but it's only in the movie, hopefully not happening in the real world.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
March 02, 2018, 09:00:04 AM
I have heard a news about a friend that loses his bitcoin but I kept on thinking how is that possible because in order for you to hacked it is that you need to have or find a private key for that. It’s very difficult and time consuming to hack it. But for some that is very dedicated to hack it, maybe he can succeed. But I hope that will not happen to everyone.
We are not careless in our private keys but it has possible to lose our BTC.The reason is We dont know the system wether it is surely secured there are a lot of anonymous hacker or good in terms of computer by hacking another account. All we can do for now, always maintain online your account or look for the possibilities may happen.
Activity: 274
Merit: 133
March 02, 2018, 08:57:45 AM
The weakest link in bitcoin's security model is you. If you get robbed, hacked, hit with a rubber hose until you give up your private keys, etc, you're the easiest point of failure for an attacker to get your coins. There is virtually no chance that bitcoin will be "hacked" in the sense that the network will permit people to steal your coins. It relies on some pretty strong cryptography; if you want proofs, you'll want a CS or math degree to understand fully.
While these points are valid and true it is up to the user to protect him or her self from being hacked and swindled.
Nobody is going to hold your hand in not getting robbed when it comes to a virtual digital currency because more than likely they are the ones who will be taking your bitcoins.
As for protecting yourself from getting hacked have a point of disconnect put in place.
That way you will not give those who look to hack you the chance to even be able to try. Embarrassed
Activity: 140
March 02, 2018, 08:52:45 AM
Yeah, it can be hacked that why one of the disadvantages of Bitcoin is risky. Some are using your transactions(by phising)/fraud, scams and many more but there are some ways or internet things/facilities used to reduce those risk. Try to search on those such and take to read more info.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
March 02, 2018, 08:47:14 AM
I have heard a news about a friend that loses his bitcoin but I kept on thinking how is that possible because in order for you to hacked it is that you need to have or find a private key for that. It’s very difficult and time consuming to hack it. But for some that is very dedicated to hack it, maybe he can succeed. But I hope that will not happen to everyone.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation
March 02, 2018, 07:13:57 AM
Bitcoin can be hacked when you did not handle your password and other keys in a very safe manner.  Doing some precautions is very important specially when doing online transactions.  Be familiar with the links in some websites it can be a way for others to access your wallet and get hacked.
Activity: 240
March 02, 2018, 06:57:41 AM

Possibilities of BTC getting hacked are super minimal as it operates on a hack proof system called blockchain, blockchain guarantees safety and anonymity of its users protecting them from the hackers.
Activity: 140
March 02, 2018, 06:51:40 AM
I think bitcoin is hard to hacked because of the secured cryptocurrency unlike any other altcoin
I've never heard of a case, losing bitcoin from a user's wallet.
which I know hackers hack into a bitcoin market place, because it's impossible to break into a bitcoin wallet, because it has a high security system.
Activity: 81
March 02, 2018, 05:19:37 AM
The weakest link in bitcoin's security model is you. If you get robbed, hacked, hit with a rubber hose until you give up your private keys, etc, you're the easiest point of failure for an attacker to get your coins. There is virtually no chance that bitcoin will be "hacked" in the sense that the network will permit people to steal your coins. It relies on some pretty strong cryptography; if you want proofs, you'll want a CS or math degree to understand fully.
Activity: 203
February 11, 2018, 03:30:43 PM
I can't say "yes or no" because since in the history of bitcoin, we have never heard that any account has been hacked even till date...
Activity: 84
February 11, 2018, 02:06:44 PM
now everything can be hacked, everywhere can kill, everywhere can be robbed ... do not worry
Activity: 294
Merit: 7
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
February 09, 2018, 11:03:20 AM
Speaking with some ethical hackers, it seems the answer is no except for 51% attack which is very much unlikely at this stage. Crypto users just need to be aware of their wallets security practices as that is really vulnerable part.
Pages:
Jump to: