Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin can be hacked? - page 13. (Read 2742 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
March 21, 2018, 08:23:37 PM
blockchain can't be hacked as i read in the forum and some article. and i know that blockchain can't be hacked because as i read in the article that blockchain is decentralized system its mean that the server is not only one but the server is all of their client in the world, so if the hacker want to hack bitcoin they need to hack all "client server" first to hack blockchain system
Activity: 1484
Merit: 276
March 21, 2018, 08:18:55 PM
actually i want to know there is a possibility have to hack this supper e-money, because somebody hack it will be a huge effect for the economy.
pls give your valuable opinion. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Anything online now has a possibility of getting hacked,just like other says no system is safe.Even microsoft get hacked by a young guy who is just on elementary go google for it.So for bitcoin company it will just be a piece of cake if hackers joined force and aim for one hack
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
March 21, 2018, 08:14:17 PM
actually i want to know there is a possibility have to hack this supper e-money, because somebody hack it will be a huge effect for the economy.

As far I know, as long we keep our private key safe, its hard to hack on bitcoin wallet. Its very recomended not saving our bitcoin on exchanger because many hacking case on exchange. Its much better to safe our bitcoin on hardware wallet
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
March 21, 2018, 07:52:08 PM
Bitcoins is the most safest altcoins; someone would require their half life to hack a crypto like btcs
Activity: 238
March 19, 2018, 06:02:42 PM

Bitcoin is arranged so that it is a serious step forward in terms of ensuring the security of funds. It can also be used as an essential protection against many forms of financial crime. For example, bitcoins absolutely impossible to forge. Users fully control their payments and can not accept unconfirmed accounts, such as when credit cards are fraudulent. Bitcoin-transactions are irreversible and are not subject to the risk of fraudulent return of funds. Bitcoin allows you to protect money from theft and loss by using powerful and useful mechanisms, such as backup, encryption, and multiple signatures.
Activity: 395
March 19, 2018, 05:54:58 PM
I'm sure nothing can happen to bitcoin if you keep it properly. The responsibility lies with us, the investors. And bitcoin itself is completely safe.
Activity: 252
March 19, 2018, 03:16:49 PM
No. For me bitcoin itself is almost impossible to hack as the blockchain technology that forms the basis of the currency is constantly under review by other Bitcoin users. This means that it is no more at risk
Activity: 196
March 19, 2018, 03:06:47 PM

You can hack the stock exchanges, you can lose your passwords and keys and you will be hacked.
But it is unreal to hack the bitcoin network unnoticed.
Activity: 420
March 19, 2018, 02:19:45 PM
Bitcoin can't be hacked. But crypto exchanges can be hacked (binance,.......). It's difficult to hack them. But It's possible. Because BTC is really secure, so it can be "coin of future". If bitcoin was hacked easily, the cryto market would be collapsed.
Yes bitcoin will be never hacked, so you should invest your money without any stress because bitcoin is one of the best currency for people where everyone can earn much more money and they can also invest their money for secure future.
Activity: 115
Merit: 11
March 19, 2018, 01:57:58 PM

That is possible most specially in our era wherein we already have advance mechanism that can hack our account. The resposibility rely on us that we can install application that adds security and protection of our wallets. You may try google authenticator that gives us additional password before we can access our account.
Activity: 308
March 19, 2018, 01:54:09 PM

Everything in the internet is really vulnerable if you are good enough to penetrate someone's website, even ddos cannot be avoided if the man power is massive. The best thing to do is always ask reliable person where you can place your coins if you are having a hard time to choose, in order to reduce of probability of getting problems in the future.
Activity: 69
March 19, 2018, 01:49:45 PM
Someone can hack you but can not hack all BTC network.

There is single epxloit on BTC %51 hash attack.
Activity: 82
Merit: 2
March 19, 2018, 01:14:25 PM
I think that with the anonymity and security all the cryptocurrencies possess, these cannot be easily hacked. There are some scammers who might intervene but the users tend to be wise on handling them. Trust that bitcoin is well secured.
Activity: 882
Merit: 528
March 19, 2018, 01:07:23 PM
I think it can't be hacked beacause it is the most secured cryptocurrency.
Activity: 224
March 19, 2018, 12:42:56 PM
 in my opinion Bitcoin has a high level of security. The biggest vulnerability in Bitcoin is the mistakes of the users themselves. The necessary private keys can be accidentally deleted, lost or stolen. But this is the task of the customers themselves to take care of the security of their money purses.
Activity: 350
March 19, 2018, 12:32:40 PM

I believe that cryptocurrency can be hacked and those wallets and exchangers will be only reliable if most of the people are not having problem on trading, so traders and investors should always choose holder that has a very good level of security in order for them to secure their coins.
Activity: 266
March 19, 2018, 12:22:18 PM
Of course yes if you are not  aware with scammers and also if you are not puting your private key in safe place theres a possibility that your bitcoin will hacked by someone
Activity: 168
March 19, 2018, 12:14:52 PM
Bitcoin was launched in 2009 as a decentralized digital currency, meaning that it would not be overseen or regulated by any one administrator, like a

government or bank. Peer-to-peer transactions have fueled the rise of the digital currency world, and bitcoin has been at the forefront throughout. The

blockchain is a public ledger used to verify and record these transactions.

Activity: 132
March 19, 2018, 12:13:53 PM
In this world there is no perfect system including bitcoin. It's just that bitcoin hacking is very difficult. Decentralized technology applied is very safe.
Activity: 25
March 19, 2018, 11:55:50 AM
I do not think there has been a successful attempt at hacking Bitcoin, because if there has been a successful effort for the past 8 years, we may not see this high Bitcoin price with the ever-increasing number of users.
Pages:
Jump to: