Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin can be hacked? - page 15. (Read 2742 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
March 13, 2018, 04:56:03 AM
actually i want to know there is a possibility have to hack this supper e-money, because somebody hack it will be a huge effect for the economy.
pls give your valuable opinion. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

The best way to do this is to keep your bitcoins offline.

A hot wallet is a pattern of bitcoin storage. The problem is that security is low and hackers are likely to intrude.

A cold wallet is another mode of bitcoin storage: a wallet that is not connected to the Internet. When users download a cold wallet, they need to download all the data from the beginning to the present, transfer the bitcoins, and disconnect the network.

The advantage is the security is high, the hacker cannot invade. But if the hardware of the cold wallet is damaged, the corresponding bitcoins will also face losses.
Activity: 340
Merit: 10
March 13, 2018, 04:51:49 AM
bitcoin is safe. The blockchain is also safe. It's hard to hack. The case of bitcoin loss of some individuals. I think they have revealed their password. They have access to links that contain viruses, keylogs
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
March 13, 2018, 04:33:22 AM
actually i want to know there is a possibility have to hack this supper e-money, because somebody hack it will be a huge effect for the economy.
To be honest, I really don’t think that bitcoin can be hacked because as far as I know it is anonymous. There is no one manipulating bitcoin but if you have a wallet where all your earned bitcoin is saved then probably yes, you wallet can be hacked and the bitcoin can be stolen for you. Do you ever hear before that bitcoin has been hacked? Do you heard or read in an article that bitcoin has security threat? I think you never heard any of it. I seriously don’t think that bitcoin can be hacked.
Activity: 16
March 12, 2018, 11:13:56 PM
Bitcoin is one of the things that has a lot of value. Bitcoin has the same benefits as well as there are disadvantages such as this bitcoin has eliminated our unemployment and it is easy for people to sit in the house and earn easily. Again the difficulty is that it costs less and hackers hack it. So it is possible to hack Bitakayake.
Activity: 88
March 12, 2018, 10:54:12 PM

I remember there was a Bitcoin virus that shocked the world. Hackers invaded everybody’s computer and you needed to pay a bit of Bitcoin to unlock it. I don’t know if you’ve ever heard of it.
Activity: 88
March 12, 2018, 10:43:25 PM
From my researches there has been many attempts to hack bitcoin in the different parts of the world and so far nothings has succeeded😅
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
March 12, 2018, 10:35:50 PM
Everything is hackable noone can deny that,but if we will put extra careful by securing your password,private keys ,and your computer or gadget.the hacking chance may lessen and the bitcoin may be saved for good.we are responsible for every steps we will make.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
March 12, 2018, 10:23:12 PM
No. It is impossible. Hacking the blockchain itself will take decades since it is decentralised. Who idiot would do such a thing? Better get a degree than try to hack bitcoin. Just appreciate bitcoin so that no people will hate or exile you base from your actions.
Activity: 600
Merit: 250
March 12, 2018, 10:17:43 PM
Bitcoin use Blockchain database is not controlled by a institution, but is very open to the public. It would be impossible for someone to hacked transactions in Blockchain.
All transactions are recorded directly, transparently, and spread over millions of servers. Those who want to change or falsify bitcoin transaction data, have to hack millions of servers at the same time.
The one that you have to worry is your wallet because that's most likely to be hacked.
Activity: 217
Merit: 1
March 12, 2018, 01:06:49 PM
Yes, I believe they are vulnerable to hacking. It's only a matter of time before they eventually
will figure it out. It will be very difficult to crack bitcoins but we should never underestimate
hackers they love a good challenge. But bitcoin's block chain technology is still miles away from
being hack as of today, that's what made bitcoin so appealingly attractive to people because
the features it has on it is unique and secured. The most common incident of hacking correlating
with bitcoins is when user wallets are breached and bitcoins are stolen. Hacking is a serious
threat in the world or cryptocurrency, since every transaction of all sorts is done in the web.
Activity: 392
Merit: 106
March 12, 2018, 09:37:24 AM
 Cheesy Cheesy no way,bitcoin can not be hacked.it is the securest investment.no one can hack your bitcoin if you do not do any foolish work like showing or telling your password to others.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
March 12, 2018, 08:22:30 AM
Yes it is, bitcoin can be hack because many are now  using the internet world many hackers can access through internet if you are connected with it and this might be the reason why many bitcoin is been hack. But their is also a possibility of miss place or nor proper keeping the private key in wallet.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
March 12, 2018, 07:34:05 AM
I think is is possible to hack Bitcoin but then again it will be a difficult thing to do. With its security and technology, it would take someone's time, skills, knowledge and effort to do so. So for me, Bitcoin is safe and secure but nothing is impossible so we are still to make sure that we take care of our wallets, private keys and always be alert and vigilant with some emails that may lead to phishing or other things hacked would use to get information and get into your Bitcoin.
Activity: 72
Merit: 1
March 12, 2018, 06:48:55 AM
No it is not bitcoin itself that can be hacked but its the wallet that is been using by any individual.There are wallets that are vulnerable to hackers that's why it is advisable to use the most secured wallet e.g. ledger if you have a big amount of bitcoin.If you can't afford to purchase legder wallet atleast make an 2fa for you wallet to make it more secured.
Activity: 373
Merit: 100
March 12, 2018, 06:46:22 AM
When bitcoin will hacked its hard to trace it thats why we should be careful and make our wallet secured always.We should be responsible always because our income comes bicoin wallet
Activity: 336
Merit: 7
March 12, 2018, 06:34:16 AM

It is well secured, but we shall realize that there is no any non-hackable system in the world.
Activity: 182
March 12, 2018, 06:05:08 AM
With blockchain security technology, attacks from hackers are very difficult, but everything has to be careful.
That's my opinion
Activity: 715
Merit: 102
March 08, 2018, 09:44:42 PM
Bitcoin can be hacked, the coin itself can be hacked. But the blockchain technology itself cannot. That is why it is the most powerful technology now. Because it is immutable, decentralized and unhackable. So do not worry about the network of Bitcoin, it is truly safe. All transactions can be viewed but cannot be replaced or changed.
That's right, as long as we have a personal wallet to store bitcoin and we can keep it safe,
then the chances of getting hacked are very small
Activity: 468
Merit: 100
Experience the Future of DeFi
March 08, 2018, 09:35:37 PM
Bitcoin can be hacked, the coin itself can be hacked. But the blockchain technology itself cannot. That is why it is the most powerful technology now. Because it is immutable, decentralized and unhackable. So do not worry about the network of Bitcoin, it is truly safe. All transactions can be viewed but cannot be replaced or changed.
Activity: 651
Merit: 103
March 07, 2018, 01:51:58 AM
Your bitcoins can be hack by the hackers if you are not using trusted bitcoin wallet. It is really important to choose good wallet in order for you to ensure that your bitcoins are safe.
Pages:
Jump to: