Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin can be hacked? - page 2. (Read 2742 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 3
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
April 19, 2018, 05:04:24 PM
No bitcoin can't be hacked. Bitcoin has very complicated random security and that was very hard to being hacked. It guess it can be hacked to but it need a long time and trough many security tk hacked your wallet
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/
April 19, 2018, 05:01:22 PM
actually i want to know there is a possibility have to hack this supper e-money, because somebody hack it will be a huge effect for the economy.
pls give your valuable opinion. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
well, hypothetically it's possible to hack bitcoin. But in reality nobody needs to hack it. if you want to know more and to get more details, i think it's better for you to google it, try searching "error 51" and you will find a lot of useful and interesting information
Activity: 113
Merit: 1
April 19, 2018, 04:57:33 PM
Everything is prone to being hacked online. That is why we users of bitcoin should be vigilant and aware of how we should protect our valuables. Even if bitcoin is difficult to being hacked by people being vulnerable to hacking is not impossible. You could teach yourself methods and ways on how you could protect your bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
April 19, 2018, 04:51:35 PM
Yes. Though not as vulnerable as ethereum. Bitcoin be hacked like any other bank account if the hacker has some vital information about the owner of the account or if the password is weak
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 19, 2018, 04:29:12 PM
The things that may happen to you bitcoin or altcoins that might be hacked if the private key of wallet will accidentitally devulged or published or pissed to other sites that might make you cryptos being hacked by others,but if you keep it safely then it will a chance away from the hackers.
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
April 19, 2018, 04:10:11 PM
Bitcoin hacked? I do not think that's possible if you are able to keep your private key wallet safely. The best way to keep your private key wallet safe is never to give your private key to anyone, unless your closest person can be trusted. And look for a trusted exchange market to make a withdrawal.
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
April 19, 2018, 04:01:00 PM
I learned that there's nothing impossible in world wide web BUT the question when you're able to hack bitcoin is where you will hide and keep it? Transparency is main quality of bitcoin in blockchain so unless the hacker can deploy a program that can change the blockchain ecosystem then that will be changer in cryptoworld.
Activity: 294
April 19, 2018, 03:57:36 PM
We have observed a great meeting that, in the event the cyberpunks can easily compromise the particular bitcoin, a staff member of the particular cryptocurrency business mentioned, in which probably will take place when an individual is absolutely desperate to crack the particular bitcoin. Yet this individual contributes, "In the particular 9 decades regarding bitcoin existance, no-one provides at any time completed anything at all to be able to compromise Bitcoin. Meaning in which Bitcoin's safety method is quite robust. inches.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
April 19, 2018, 03:30:49 PM
I think bitcoin will not be attacked. Because bitcoin is programmed to work around the world. Bitcoin has high security. Managers must find ways to fight the thief. I hope bitcoin will work for a long time.
April 19, 2018, 03:04:42 PM
Like, at the moment this is impossible because of the huge number of transactions in the network, but can be all the same, if people need restaurovani this whole chain, maybe they will succeed. Still can't say it's impossible.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
April 19, 2018, 03:01:15 PM
hack the money? erm... you may try to hack from your friend whom own bitcoin, their coin-wallet, their pc/lappy, that would be easier i guess..
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
April 19, 2018, 02:58:48 PM
actually i want to know there is a possibility have to hack this supper e-money, because somebody hack it will be a huge effect for the economy.
pls give your valuable opinion. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

I don't think so, well, it may be sound so easy since bitcoin is decentralized however bitcoin is in this world for a long time but I haven't even see or read yet a single news that bitcoin has been hacked. Well, the people itself is the one who had been hacked or for short they got scammed by their fellow mates or bitcoiners. In addition, as I see maybe bitcoin could be hacked once the crytpo is in our virtual wallet now.

Bitcoin cannot be hacked by anyone very easily but preventing is very much important for all the people so we can make it simple with little before pre prevention it is enough for all .
Activity: 335
Merit: 101
April 19, 2018, 02:49:41 PM
It's not that easy to hack bitcoin, because bitcoin now use with these kind of things in past history of bitcoin and bitcoin security policy is much better than any other altcoins.
Bitcoin is one of the most secured cryptocurrency,so i don't think bitcoin can be hacked
Activity: 317
Merit: 11
April 19, 2018, 02:47:09 PM
i think bitcoin can be hacked, but wait, it will not easy to hack bitcoin, if so easy, the value will going down
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
April 19, 2018, 02:38:56 PM
Bitcoin can't be hacken by any other.Because it is a digital crypto currency.But if you exposed you bitcoin wallet key with anyone you will be lost your bitcoin by them.Because bitcoin wallet can be hacked by anybody.So you should keep your bitcoin wallet key yourself.So be carefull with your key,thank you.
April 19, 2018, 02:33:52 PM
Bitcoin never be hack by hacker but your bitcoin wallet can be hacked if someone know your wallet private key or wallet password then your bitcoin wallet will be hacked else I don't see how hacking bitcoin is possible
April 19, 2018, 02:31:48 PM
In fact, I believe that the association can really affect the development of bitcoin and this technology,but as we see, many countries do not want to fight, but rather to catch up and become leaders.
Activity: 560
Merit: 273
April 19, 2018, 02:24:38 PM
It is a small theoretical chance the cryptography behind Bitcoin can be broken at some point in the future. Previously broken cryptos had been attacked/weakened severely before broken, so I am confident we have time to adjust before any problems. In addition, if ECDSA or SHA is taken down there is a lot bigger fish than bitcoin they will attack before us.

Original source: https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/66561d/can_bitcoin_be_hacked/dgfrka1/

Plagiarism and copy/paste posts is illegal and in a violation of the rules of this forum.
Activity: 238
Merit: 112
April 19, 2018, 03:03:38 AM
In the near future, no. Your Bitcoin is not likely a to be hacked through classical computing attacks. However, there is a 15% chance quantum computing will render bitcoins current encryption methodology vulnerable. So if you are looking at a time frame of 7-15 years, then yes. That is when the risk of loss in Bitcoin may increase. Financial and governmental institutions are already making preparations because of the infrastructural necessities of post quantum security. It is nearly impossible to hack the Bitcoin network and steal Bitcoins. You will need to find the private key for a particular public address. The possibilities are limitless.
I do not think that btc can be hacked. There are some people who said that the most safest way to save btc is through hardware btc wallet. But I do not know anything about that. So the most simple yet the best way to save is through web based wallet. Just make sure that the os you use does not cointain any virus or suspicious programs. Just change your password every week, every month, or every year. I think I can only give this as for your solution. I myself do not and never change my password if there are some things suspicious happen. That is because I use my btc only my house and transfer it from my house, that is all, hahaha.
Activity: 14
April 19, 2018, 02:45:45 AM
It is nearly impossible to hack the Bitcoin network and steal Bitcoins. You will need to find the private key for a particular public address. The possibilities are limitless.
Pages:
Jump to: