Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin can be hacked? - page 4. (Read 2742 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
April 04, 2018, 05:39:11 PM
Yes of course bitcoin can be hacked, mine was once stolen by a bitcoin ponzi site. I learned my lesson the bitter way and secured my block chain account very well after changing my password and wallet address.
Activity: 308
Merit: 30
April 04, 2018, 05:21:09 PM
There is a possibility since all things in this world can be manipulated and invade by some talented hackers but the company of bitcoin always provide a security in order to block or prevent this threat to happen.
Activity: 58
April 02, 2018, 07:38:20 PM
Well hacker's  are everywhere.
So if you are one of the holders of bitcoin you should take care of it.
You must save it in a reliable wallet and be knowledgeable.
Activity: 434
Merit: 38
April 02, 2018, 05:26:01 PM
What I've read is that the bitcoin blockchain itself cannot be hacked with current technology. To attack the network you should manage to do a 50% + 1 attack and is a fact that, until now in this 9 years of bitcoin existence, no one managed to attack the network. Someone says that when quantum computers will be a reality there could be a risk, but probably by that time also bitcoin blockchain will be different from how it is now.
Merit: 10
April 02, 2018, 05:19:56 PM
actually i want to know there is a possibility have to hack this supper e-money, because somebody hack it will be a huge effect for the economy.
pls give your valuable opinion. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Bitcoin has a very tight security protocols as well as the other cryptocurruncies. The accounts are only available to manage if you know the keys for it. This password is pretty much what holds up the information or the currency itself. So to keep your keys from being hacked, always validate first the sites you are surfing with and have a good computer security program.
Activity: 406
Merit: 121
April 02, 2018, 05:19:16 PM
Someone can hack wallet but no one has been able to hack bitcoin because it can’t be hacked as there is no single point of failure, and hacking bitcoin would be useless.
Activity: 182
April 02, 2018, 05:13:19 PM
Bitcoin technology-Protocol and cryptography — has a time — tested high level of security, and the Bitcoin network is probably the largest distributed computing project in the world. The biggest vulnerability in Bitcoin is the user's own mistakes. Bitcoin wallet files that store the necessary private keys can be accidentally deleted, lost or stolen. This is very similar to physical cash stored in electronic form. Fortunately, users can use best security practices to protect their money or use services that provide a good level of protection and insurance against theft and loss.
Activity: 623
Merit: 251
April 02, 2018, 05:10:54 PM
I guess it's nearly impossible to hack the Bitcoin network and steal Bitcoins. You will need to find the private key for a particular public address. The possibilities are limitless.
Activity: 172
April 02, 2018, 05:04:35 PM
actually i want to know there is a possibility have to hack this supper e-money, because somebody hack it will be a huge effect for the economy.
Yes, but it is very unlikely, difficult and expensive - it depends also on type of the network:

permisionless (public blockchain) - it is extremely hard, it requires to take control over most of nodes (almost impossible), but some big countries may be able to do it… - question of cost effectiveness Wink
permissioned (private or consortium blockchain) - it depends on the security of the private/consortium network, it is easier because there is much less nodes to hack and they are easier to track
That is a good answer I found.
Activity: 229
April 02, 2018, 04:43:09 PM
Never On Earth , Bitcoin is Highly Secured platform and its not easy to crack and hack the bitcoin . The only problem is the crypto wallets , which are very easily trackable by frauds and scamms
Activity: 448
April 02, 2018, 04:27:27 PM

It is possible that this happen to the owners and users of cryptocurrency while regulating their use as of payments
We see bitcoin is potentially the greatest social network of all but require more effort of the part of users
The bitcoin wallets has a chance could be stolen and have a potential for theft but it exist that make bitcoin virtually imposible to steal.
Well you said two things about bitcoin here so I would just share my own experience accordingly. l according to me bitcoin is very hard to hack as it has private key which we should  not share with anyone, bitcoin has become more and more strong now so we can hope for the better our put form our bitcoin,. a little care is required form the investors as well so if we will care about the wallet of bitcoin no one will be able to steal our bitcoin for sure.
Activity: 308
April 02, 2018, 10:17:32 AM
In fact, all that is and revolves on the Internet can be hacked, but bitcoin is very secure from all sides, I think it's harder to do than break the normal site.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
April 02, 2018, 08:08:25 AM
as far as i know bitcoin can be copied by someone else they can make fake bitcoin as they want to so be careful in buying bitcoin especially with promos or special offers about bitcoin
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
April 02, 2018, 08:03:03 AM
No system in the world is absolutely safe.

Because BTC has great value, hackers are looking for BTC loopholes all the time!

BTC is also constantly updating, maintaining and fixing bugs.

The hacker has also accelerated the development of BTC to some extent!
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
April 02, 2018, 08:02:48 AM
I have just heard that an investor with another coin is attacked by an attacker using force to force money into their wallet. If that is true, BTC may also be attacked. The best password security is important and chatting does not allow anyone to know you have a lot of money ... It is very likely that we will become the next victim. I'm thinking about that.

I don't think you know what you're talking about mate.
Activity: 64
Merit: 1
April 02, 2018, 07:56:05 AM

It is possible that this happen to the owners and users of cryptocurrency while regulating their use as of payments
We see bitcoin is potentially the greatest social network of all but require more effort of the part of users
The bitcoin wallets has a chance could be stolen and have a potential for theft but it exist that make bitcoin virtually imposible to steal.
Activity: 319
April 02, 2018, 07:41:05 AM
Bitcoin was launched in 2009 as a decentralized digital currency, meaning that it would not be overseen or regulated by any one administrator, like a government or bank. Additionally, the issue of security has been a fundamental one for bitcoin since its development. On one hand, bitcoin itself is very difficult to hack, and that is largely due to the blockchain technology which supports it.

Activity: 182
Business Driven CryptoCurrency based on Assest
April 02, 2018, 07:33:27 AM

Before they hack it, I'm pretty sure they will spend tons of money to break the security. For me, bitcoin is not easily hacked specially now that many investors are investing. Your coins will only get hacked if you don't comply to the demanded security so you must pay attention and provide the said security to secure your coins.
Hexhash.xyz
April 02, 2018, 07:31:32 AM
I don't think so that bitcoin can easily hacked by the hacker because this is the very secured cryptocurrency here unlike other coins that easily to hack. But maybe it will happens if you don't secure your bitcoin. So always protect it in a danger person don't trust too much to the people if you don't want to lose everyting you have.
Activity: 168
April 02, 2018, 06:41:48 AM
I don’t have deep understanding of the technical side of blockchain programming, but the concept of Bitcoin’s blockchain is simple it is a

distributed ledger that is located in multiple places simultaneously. It means that, if someone wants to hack Bitcoin, he has to attack the

majority of ledgers at the same time, which is almost impossible.
Pages:
Jump to: