Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin can be hacked? - page 6. (Read 2742 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 128
March 31, 2018, 11:41:53 AM
actually i want to know there is a possibility have to hack this supper e-money, because somebody hack it will be a huge effect for the economy.
pls give your valuable opinion. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Bitcoins can be hacked. But these bitcoins are in the wallet, hardwallet, in exchangers, trading. But if the whole system does not, no one can do it. They can not easily crack down the bitcoins. My only advice is to take care of the wallets that you are storing better as you put them on wallets like ledgers. Surely it has multiple bullet prof to combat hackers
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
March 31, 2018, 11:35:34 AM
Hacking the bitcoin network is like a mission in impossible, the technology behind bitcoin is so secured to the point of making it almost impossible for any third party. To hack bitcoin you will need much money even more the the bitcoin itself and much intellectuality that is hard to fine this days. The only hacking we are hearing is that of individual account and wallet that always comes from the inability of the holder to protect his/her log in details or story your password and seeds in an online platform.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
March 31, 2018, 07:38:19 AM
Bitcoin, as a system, can not and can not bear in principle responsibility for improper storage of private keys from bitcoins-addresses. Responsibility for this storage is assigned to the owners of addresses themselves.

Therefore, hacking of crypto-exchange exchanges, or other services on which private keys of users are temporarily stored, is not in fact a breach of the Bitcoin system.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
March 31, 2018, 06:15:32 AM
The major reason why bitcoin wallet are hack is mostly week password. That is private key used to login, and also with out using G-mail to back up the confirmation, with other means to secured of authorization. I believe with few things mention is strong and password used is also strong, then Bitcoin is well secured. And it can not be hacked easily.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
March 31, 2018, 06:10:15 AM
It is very hard to hack bitcoin, but theoretically can be hacked. Bitcoin use Hash SHA256 to encrypt. So, if you can decrypt, you can hack bitcoin. With present technical, it is impossible, in many years to go, quantum computer will solve this
Activity: 115
March 31, 2018, 05:59:46 AM
Very very hard if anyone want to hack BTC
Activity: 280
Merit: 111
March 31, 2018, 03:28:24 AM
Bitcoin itself cannot be hacked by anyone by any means but it is the bitcoin wallets or storages that can be hacked from where all the coins can be taken out without the users notice at first. Another thing that can be related to this topic is that in the future Quantum computers will be able to calculate someones private key using the public key which might require a couple of minutes. This is nothing but can be said to be just hacking bitcoin wallets.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
March 31, 2018, 02:39:40 AM
Bitcoin is a digital currency. It is created by electronic algorithms. So bitcoin will have high security to work around the world. Bitcoin managers will find ways to fight the thieves who want to steal bitcoin. Bitcoin is very hard to hack.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
March 31, 2018, 01:41:55 AM
actually i want to know there is a possibility have to hack this supper e-money, because somebody hack it will be a huge effect for the economy.
One thing that we need to know is that where profit can be made is attacked, I think hackers are a lot more, and security software for these currencies is increasingly limited. Regarding security, it can be seen that there are many risks to the money of investors.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
March 31, 2018, 01:25:25 AM
Bitcoin network is peer-to-peer that why it is unhackable. At least bitcoin is secured to the level where no one can hack it because it based on mathematical equations "cryptography" that no person or a computer that can crack it.
Activity: 84
March 31, 2018, 01:20:51 AM
Someone can steal the wallet password and transfer your BTC to their own, but the technology on blockchain cannot be hacked, at least until quantum computer is developed
Activity: 132
March 31, 2018, 01:17:53 AM
Bitcoin itself is almost impossible to hack as the blockchain technology. This means that there is no more at risk at all. However, Bitcoin itself isn’t hackable does not it means it is completely safe. Its safety is still depend upon the owner handling capabilities. Bitcoin is safe from hacking as long as the owner is handling it carefully.

Activity: 112
March 31, 2018, 01:13:01 AM
Yes there are possibilities that bitcoin can be hacked because anything that exists in an online environment can potentially be hacked.Thats why we should secure and protect our personal bitcoin accout.
Activity: 113
March 31, 2018, 01:02:23 AM
despite numerous attempts during the 10 years of history of bitcoin, nobody ever managed!

people even hired hackers for 150k go try to hack it and no kuck!

thats why the value has increased so much, is more easy to hack a bank!
Activity: 154
March 31, 2018, 12:54:57 AM
According to me hacking of bitcoin is almost impossible....and the amount the hacker wud spend to hack bitcoins wud be much more than the actual price of btc....
Bitcoin is one of the most secured cryptocurrency atm...so hacking not possible Smiley

Bitcoin cannot be hacked, because it is guarded by private key, it's been plagued on hacking, regulations and precautions strictly applied or complied.
Activity: 168
March 31, 2018, 12:39:46 AM

The technology behind the bitcoin network has stood the test of time since 2009. In fact, the integrity of the blockchain technology is arguably better than the security at the bank level.

What you hear in the news is misleading headlines - "bitcoin is hacked". But what they really mean is that the bitcoin wallet was hacked and the bitcoin exchange was hacked. This is similar to corporate theft and personal wallets. But the blockchain system is very safe.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
March 31, 2018, 12:33:23 AM
Theoretically, a person can not hack crypto if it is in a wallet. It involves over-selling attacks. If you lose money then it is stealing, because your computer security and your wallet is not good enough

I beg to disagree. Anything can be hacked even if how secured it is, because there are lot of genius hackers too. Most of them will send you phishing emails or even text messages that will even copy automatically all your credentials and any other personal information. Moving forward inorder to avoid this incident please make sure on how to avoid these phishing attack, mostly hackers will send you a link to click on, prior doing anything think first before you click.
Well to tell you honestly, it's sad to say but bitcoin can be hacked. However, its safety is still depend upon the owner handling capabilities of it. Since bitcoin is internet related we can't deny the fact that there will be people who's gonna try to steal or hacked it from the owner. Bitcoin is safe from hacking as long as the owner is handling it carefully.
Activity: 144
March 31, 2018, 12:25:25 AM
Do you mean hacking somebody's bitcoin account or hacking blockchain system on bitcoin?
So far, hackers can hack into someone's wallet account and steal one's bitcoin but they can not hack the blockchain system yet. In my opinion there will be someone super genius who will be able to hack the blockchain system, maybe not in the near future. However the blockchain system is man-made. Human beings should be smarter.
Activity: 196
March 31, 2018, 12:22:00 AM
Most hack incidents are usually user error and not the system. I believe bitcoin is so hard to hack and it would consume a lot of resources before that happens. So I always exercise precautionary measures when dealing with my wallets and when trading with others as well. I never tell anyone about my passwords and I only keep them to myself. I just don't trust anyone not even my family members. It is better cautious than being sorry.
Activity: 623
Merit: 362
March 31, 2018, 12:15:11 AM
Bitcoin can be hacked when you did not handle your password and other keys in a very safe manner.  Doing some precautions is very important specially when doing online transactions.  Be familiar with the links in some websites it can be a way for others to access your wallet and get hacked.
Pages:
Jump to: