Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin can be hacked? - page 5. (Read 2742 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
April 02, 2018, 06:21:20 AM
No, Bitcoin is not that easy to hack as it is highly encrypted blockchain technology. But the problem lies with low security wallets.so have a thorough search before you proceed any further.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
April 02, 2018, 05:23:47 AM
actually i want to know there is a possibility have to hack this supper e-money, because somebody hack it will be a huge effect for the economy.
pls give your valuable opinion. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Bitcoins can be hacked because it is all over the internet, there are several servers of different companies who has a very good security in their system but still they are being hacked so it is really possible that cryptocurrency can be hacked either for good or bad because there are a lot of people today who are really interested on bitcoins.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
April 02, 2018, 05:16:46 AM
I have just heard that an investor with another coin is attacked by an attacker using force to force money into their wallet. If that is true, BTC may also be attacked. The best password security is important and chatting does not allow anyone to know you have a lot of money ... It is very likely that we will become the next victim. I'm thinking about that.
Activity: 308
April 02, 2018, 04:51:14 AM
This isn't an easy task, it takes too hard to hack BTC but it can be, I have heard about it also many times, I have read articles about them too.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
April 02, 2018, 04:09:08 AM
actually i want to know there is a possibility have to hack this supper e-money, because somebody hack it will be a huge effect for the economy.
Yes it can be! Your bitcoins can be hacked if you are using bitcoin wallet that has low security. It is really a bad scenario if hackers hacked your bitcoins. The safest way that you can do is by transferring your bitcoins in a safe bitcoin wallet.
Activity: 368
Merit: 104
April 02, 2018, 04:05:49 AM
It's not easy to hack Bitcoin, perhaps your wallet can be hacked. If you don't save your private key securely.
Bitcoins are safest currency on the planet right now. They can’t be hacked as a whole but definitely on individual basis they can be hacked. But for this hacking, some conditions and situations are there as well. You can’t hide your bitcoins from hackers if they get their private key lost somewhere. So better is to take good care of your bitcoins wallet by securing your private key.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
April 02, 2018, 02:18:19 AM
Bitcoin as a technology is unhackable as of now but quantum computer might have that ability to interface in the bitcoin network but that's  something from the future. As of now , no  one can brute force bitcoin wallets in order to access the private keys. However, it is always strongly recommended to hold bitcoin in offline wallet because web exchanges or wallets are always hackable.
It is not exactly bitcoin that can be hacked. It uses the most secure technology that is blockchain. Using SHA-256 and then chaining the blocks have given it the anonymity and safety that nobody could have ever imagined. If it was that simple to hack bitcoin, then all the coins would have already been in the wallets of elite hackers. People lose bitcoin only due to their own carelessness and mistakes. It is not that difficult to scam or fool novices.
Activity: 415
Merit: 250
March 31, 2018, 04:19:08 PM
My opinion is that Bitcoin will not be hacked. It's not easy to hack the bitcoin because of secured and monitoring all what you do.If the bitcoin hack had been done then people would lose faith from bitcoin.I do a lot of research on Bitcoin. I do not get a sample of hacking from any side.
Activity: 58
March 31, 2018, 04:12:33 PM
Bitcoin can't be hacked. But the chance to get your wallet hacked is there
Activity: 378
March 31, 2018, 03:56:26 PM
Unfortunately, I hear more and more about hacking of wallets. It is very nervous and I try to protect my investments as much as possible.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
March 31, 2018, 03:55:30 PM
There are some way to hack bitcoin.If you are serious about this thinks your bitcoin never be hacked so you have to knew about this.First of all you have to keep your bitcoin in a safe wallet.You have to find it in online what is the most trusted wallet in the market now.Then you have to save your private key or password in a very secure place.There are you only knew about your password and private key.Do not save your private key in any kinds of online market.This is the way to protect your bitcoin from hacker..... Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 490
March 31, 2018, 03:42:50 PM
If you properly store your cryptocurrency, no one will get to it. The weak link here is the human factor - not everyone is puzzled by safe storage.
Activity: 446
Merit: 13
March 31, 2018, 01:58:49 PM

Hi there warunacrypto! There is no way to hack this super e-money you are calling.  The bitcoin is run thru a decentralized network of computer which run the bitcoin core. Each one have each ledger and any alteration of the ledger needs approval by other core holder. There is a note that 51% of the network must agree for the necessary changes to enable to control the network. But due to thousand of users no one could absolutely can do that even those hackers is using a bootnet. What could be hacked is the bitcoin wallet or trading platform.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
MMM EXTRA - The right steps toward your goal
March 31, 2018, 01:51:23 PM
Yes, absolutely..
It is hackable totally...
It happen to my brother whose bitcoin was hacked...
Activity: 117
March 31, 2018, 01:50:23 PM
in the latest news we study that some people hacks the american banks so we cannot say that bitcoins cannot be hacked..... yes it can be hacked

I have personally followed all sorts of concepts related to Bitcoin hacking and there has never been anything useful.
The fact that in a few years of its existence there has never been a successful hacking of a network that tells much about the powerful code built into Bitcoin.
There is likely to be no effective exploitation to attack the network beyond 55% of attacks and attack individual nodes and wallet holders. If there is an exploit that can be more easily done, then I hope someone already knows it now.
copper member
Activity: 14
Pimapay-Pimacoin::
March 31, 2018, 01:48:50 PM
the time one will take trying to hack bitcoin, should be used for something else.
Activity: 63
March 31, 2018, 01:42:06 PM
Can be cracked because A bitcoin exchange place called bitbit exchange called Youbit declared bankruptcy. Previously, Youbit was hacked and cyber thieves stole almost a fifth of assets owned by clients earlier this week.
Activity: 98
March 31, 2018, 12:45:30 PM
I don't think hackers can hack into bitcoin. The bitcoin network is not controlled by one person; its controller is all bitcoin holders. I don't think the blockchain can be invaded. If you want to invade bitcoin, you can only invade your personal wallet.
Activity: 196
Merit: 30
March 31, 2018, 12:34:52 PM
What can be hacked is the wallet, and you just need to hack the wallet because there is no other way to hack the system itself to generate or instantly create a bitcoins.
There are so many reports that wallet provider was been hacked. The first and most popular of them all is the mt gox hacking incident. That ripples the bitcoin price almost got to the ground. It is estimated  850,000 bitcoins that have been hacked. Imagine the price of that by now. As a result most of the wallet provider increase their security, but hackers did not stop. Recently a trading firm was hacked. The incident again bring the price of bitcoin down.
Activity: 191
March 31, 2018, 11:50:24 AM
Bitcoin can be hacked again it cannot be hacked.the things are totally depends on you. because if you don't take care of your Bitcoin it can be hacked on the other hand if you take care about your Bitcoin and take a proper steps to keep privacy of your Bitcoin then it will not be hacked.
Pages:
Jump to: