Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Cash vs Bitcoin SV - page 11. (Read 24308 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 11
December 02, 2018, 09:02:41 AM
The emergence of different bitcoins is all because of the greed of people, we need only 1 BTC which will become stronger over time.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds
December 02, 2018, 08:19:53 AM
I haven't seen from the real side about the controversy between Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Sv (Satoshi Vision). If there are differences about goals I think it's still on a normal scale. But what I want to ask, when Bitcoin SV is believed to be real Bitcoin. Is this all true? And where can this be interpreted? Thank you.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 297
Bitcoin © Maximalist
December 02, 2018, 06:46:41 AM
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
December 02, 2018, 03:22:22 AM
You are an amazing prophet, because everything you predicted has happened, BCHSV has appeared, I regret that I did not see this article at the right time!
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
December 02, 2018, 03:12:08 AM
I feel that if they accept cryptocurrency as a technology, then all these forks will simply disappear. And there will be one global currency, which will be the most ideal market option for all.

cryptocurrency is a technology and everyone accepts that but also they accept that this technology has a high value which is growing so they want to be a part of that growth and increase their own net worth. which is why we keep seeing these copy-coins spring out every now and then trying to make some money in this market. and it won't go away ever unless people start being dumb.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
December 02, 2018, 02:48:01 AM
The Bitcoin cash war is humorous and is equivalent to hurting each other. But this is a war that will happen in the cryptocurrency system. But their practice has seriously damaged Bitcoin cash. In the future, Bitcoin cash will lose its mainstream coin market, because of the fierce competition, Bitcoin cash will depreciate significantly in the future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 0
December 01, 2018, 07:18:58 AM
I feel that if they accept cryptocurrency as a technology, then all these forks will simply disappear. And there will be one global currency, which will be the most ideal market option for all.
As long as big companies like Bitman dominate the market, they will turn as they please, and this is actually a bad effect on cryptocurrency
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
December 01, 2018, 07:15:38 AM
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
December 01, 2018, 06:57:34 AM
Looks like I'll be trying Bitcoin SV, there were wallets that supports it and the demand also is getting better. Wallets such as Hodler wallet also provide a block explorer which is essential for every project. https://bsvexplorer.info/ Though tge coin is not too stable, will still give it a try.

I'm also a Hodler user, I'm planning to have Bitcoin SV and great to hear in the telegram group that they support it. Its also great that the team provided block explorer.
Activity: 644
Merit: 113
December 01, 2018, 03:13:19 AM
Looks like I'll be trying Bitcoin SV, there were wallets that supports it and the demand also is getting better. Wallets such as Hodler wallet also provide a block explorer which is essential for every project. https://bsvexplorer.info/ Though tge coin is not too stable, will still give it a try.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
November 28, 2018, 10:27:21 PM
Now I don't consider bitcoin cash as a long term story,because I don't know which fork to select. BCH was hardly dumped and now i would estimate both forks as a short term speculation,because for following months there will be more activity in these coins. Look, BCHSV has dropped to 40$ and bounced back to 110$ then to 85 and to 115 again. It has happened in 2-3 days! Can't believe!

Agree. Both BCH and BSV are relatively unstable in prices. While SV has already implemented replay protection, and both chains have gone their separate ways, there are still a few exchanges which haven't resumed BCH trading yet. In the case of exchanges which have adopted BSV, prices have been wild these past days. To be considered as a serious investment, it would need to stabilize for a while.

Despite this, the outcome of BSV and BCH is uncertain due to the recent Hash Wars. In the future, either BCH or BSV would die as people move on to better and promising cryptocurrency projects. It's up to debate whenever these Bitcoin forks would deliver something useful for the crypto space, as they're mainly based on pure hype and speculation. Speaking of BSV, Faketoshi said that within 2-3 years, the "original Bitcoin" would scale up to a 1TB block size. If this becomes a reality, then mass adoption of the cryptocurrency would be expected over time (although it might lead to huge centralization).

Nonetheless, it would be interesting to see how new features work on both chains (BCH and BSV) as they could be experimental grounds for improving the whole blockchain ecosystem as we know it. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
November 27, 2018, 07:28:51 AM
Speaking seriously and honestly, I do not understand what BTC SV is another fork? You understand that in general, if you do some kind of fork, then it should be the best parent element

Bitcoin Cash forked into BCH ABC and BCH SV

The split can be viewed here https://cash.coin.dance/

Basically - BCH ABC had more hashrate and support.  Both sides claim to have achieved some sort of victory.

It has scared away customers not only from their coin but from crypto in general.

YAY - winners !

Okay, thank you for giving me your precious time, but I still can not understand why to do it at all. It turns out that all this is just for the sake of increasing opportunities for mining?
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
November 26, 2018, 11:36:48 PM
Now I don't consider bitcoin cash as a long term story,because I don't know which fork to select. BCH was hardly dumped and now i would estimate both forks as a short term speculation,because for following months there will be more activity in these coins. Look, BCHSV has dropped to 40$ and bounced back to 110$ then to 85 and to 115 again. It has happened in 2-3 days! Can't believe!
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
November 26, 2018, 11:11:03 PM
I lost my money on bitcoin SV. To my mind these people are greedy.
Why do they need to create fork? Due to their actions crypto is down at the moment.

Exactly. All this mess was caused because of the clash between both factions (ABC and SV). If the hard fork would've gone smoothly, then investors would've held onto their coins. However, the uncertainty of the BCH blockchain has caused many people (including me) to sell all their coins for either USD or BTC. Right now, ABC is claiming that it won the hash war. On the other hand, SV says otherwise but has changed its views from claiming to be the "original Bitcoin Cash" to just being the "original Bitcoin".

Despite the recent events, all the attention has been towards Bitcoin (BTC), whenever it could rise back in value and bring the whole crypto market back to its original glory. To date, Bitcoin has remained stable and reliable as a cryptocurrency for borderless payments. Of course, there are many downsides within Bitcoin such as high fees and slow transaction throughput. But in the end, all of this will be solved with a much more decentralized approach (Lightning Network) than increasing the block size which tends to centralization.

Nonetheless, it'll be interesting to watch how everything unfolds for BCH in the upcoming months. Considering that the next hard fork will be on May 15th, 2019, the ABC team will have plenty of time to rethink their newest software iteration before another mess like this repeats itself. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 37
Merit: 2
November 26, 2018, 08:57:08 AM
I believe that a large motivation behind this is that Craig Wright wants to "salvage" old wallet balances.

i.e. take the balances from dormant wallets and coins that were deliberately burned.

Something he has publicly stated:
https://medium.com/@craig_10243/fixing-op-fals-fd157899d2b7
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617
November 26, 2018, 08:51:10 AM
So all awhile they have been claiming BCH is the REAL BTC but then again they forked calling it Satoshi's Version (SV). Can they now call it the real one or will they ever fork again by 2021 and call it  again SAtoshi's Original aka SO?  I saw it a real way to get more money from crypto by dumping the BCHSV and soon the BCHSO in the future. Forking is easy money specially if you are late in dumping your BTC stash.
November 26, 2018, 08:50:27 AM
Speaking seriously and honestly, I do not understand what BTC SV is another fork? You understand that in general, if you do some kind of fork, then it should be the best parent element

Bitcoin Cash forked into BCH ABC and BCH SV

The split can be viewed here https://cash.coin.dance/

Basically - BCH ABC had more hashrate and support.  Both sides claim to have achieved some sort of victory.

It has scared away customers not only from their coin but from crypto in general.

YAY - winners !
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
November 26, 2018, 08:38:44 AM
November 26, 2018, 08:26:34 AM
Prediction:

People who drove the BCH ABC & BCH SV split will now have a exchange war.

Everyone that had BCH can split it and for every BCH get 1 ABC and 1 SV

The ABC and SV crowd are dumping their BTC to buy or mine ABC or SV

Those that want SV are selling their ABC because 1 ABC = 2 SV.

This is driving the SV price upwards.

Once the SV reaches a certain level the ABC crowd will sell their SV and buy ABC back - driving SV down and ABC up.

This will go on for some time.

Eventually the ABC and SV crowds will HODL their centralized alt coins while cheap BTC is bought by those looking and laughing from the sidelines.

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297
Bitcoin © Maximalist
November 23, 2018, 09:36:17 AM
There will always be people who stick to bitcoins principles and why it was created in the first place by satoshi.  
The “Nakamoto consensus” determines protocol rules according to the original Bitcoin white paper:   https://www.bitcoin.com/bitcoin.pdf
If the banks would not have touched it no fork would exist. A bankers bitcoin has nothing to do with the founders creations
"I owe you." (iou) https://bitcoinsv.io/
Pages:
Jump to: